More Propaganda Style "All Hail Megatron" Preview Art

More Propaganda Style "All Hail Megatron" Preview Art

Wednesday, March 19th, 2008 5:05pm CDT

Categories: Comic Book News, Company News, Collectables
Posted by: i_amtrunks   Views: 20,330

IDW Publishing's Editor in chief Chris Ryall has once again updated his blog with a single solitary preview image for the upcoming "All Hail Megatron" series.

You can check out the image below:

"All Hail Megatron" will be written by Shane McCarthy with art by Guido Guidi. Effects by Trevor Hutchinson.

Credit(s): Chris Ryall

Re: More Propaganda Style "All Hail Megatron" Preview Art (659720)
Posted by Defcon! on March 19th, 2008 @ 6:08pm CDT
I love it! It's so much like the propaganda used during WWII or the former Communist Soviet Union. Especially since Megs head has a Germanesque feel to it. It fits with the whole TFs mythology good vs. evil Autobots vs. Decepticons. Very cool! ;)^
Re: More Propaganda Style "All Hail Megatron" Preview Art (659727)
Posted by Pyrostrata on March 19th, 2008 @ 6:12pm CDT
YIPPEE! I love that art-deco-ish Communisty-style propaganda art! I have tons of historical USSR posters from the early 20th century (naturally reproductions), since I have always been a fan of that style of art....these fit in nicely to my collection! :grin:
Re: More Propaganda Style "All Hail Megatron" Preview Art (659735)
Posted by ponycorn on March 19th, 2008 @ 6:18pm CDT
:shock:

I NEED THAT ON MY WALL!

I need that on a ton of stuff. Like tins and underpants and I have no idea what else.

I sure hope these All Hail progagada pics turn themselves in to posters at the very least. Me WANT!

What's with the 1? Issue 1?
Re: More Propaganda Style "All Hail Megatron" Preview Art (659742)
Posted by Pyrostrata on March 19th, 2008 @ 6:23pm CDT
ponycorn wrote::shock:

I NEED THAT ON MY WALL!

ME TOO! Posters of those covers would SO look great on my bedroom walls with some of the other same-style posters (which I have framed)! :grin:
Re: More Propaganda Style "All Hail Megatron" Preview Art (659788)
Posted by Defcon! on March 19th, 2008 @ 6:49pm CDT
I had to come back and look again! I can't say enough how much it rocks and would also look badass on my wall! Definately framed up! It's more a piece of art that could fit in anyones house and look awesome! You don't even have to be a TF fan to appreciate it! Just looks cool! I really hope they make this a poster! :PRAY: :P
Re: More Propaganda Style "All Hail Megatron" Preview Art (660069)
Posted by Dead Metal on March 20th, 2008 @ 2:17am CDT
looks awesome!

Now we need a Hitler style one.....
Re: More Propaganda Style "All Hail Megatron" Preview Art (660440)
Posted by flashmech on March 20th, 2008 @ 3:35pm CDT
This poster looks good. Having seen a lot of Nazi and Soviet propaganda art, I can definitely see the influence from those in this poster. It's typical of how a totalitarian regime portrays its alleged power and supremacy. As with everything Transformers, I'm definitely looking forward to this next story arc.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Fangry Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Terri-Bull" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #289 - No Thanks Given
"No Thanks Given"
Posted: Monday, November 29th, 2021

Buy "TRANSFORMERS BOTCON 2013 MACHINE WARS SUNSTORM #A" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Racing Trailer Set- Blurr, Boulder, Chase" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Dark of the Moon Commander Class Megatron Figure Sealed AA173" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS SIEGE WAR FOR CYBERTRON WFC-S32 BLACKJACK & HYPERDRIVE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Powertrain & Highjump Siege War for Cybertron Micromaster" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers  Shattered Glass   #4  * First Print *    Cover A     NEW!!!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Dark of the Moon Commander Class Optimus Prime Figure Sealed Z943" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers WFC-S44 Siege Battlemasters Singe War for Cybertron Target" on EBAY