More Sports Label Starscream Pictures

More Sports Label Starscream Pictures

Monday, August 27th, 2007 11:46am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Collectables, Auctions
Posted by: Tigertrack   Views: 35,115

Nike Swoosh, Decepticon Symbol, red, black and white... thick eyebrows...

Of course that description must make you think Starscream right?

Apparently that's what the folks creating the Sports Label brand Megatron repaint are thinking. While there has been no official word yet either on name, or even if this repaint will be released, there is another auction up, which shows a much clearer picture of the head, and it's the same one. Not surprising seeing as how the Convoy repaint did not have any new parts either.

Time for me to go grab a new set of NIKEs!!! Collectors, we'll let you know in the Seibertron.com Toy News Section when everyone can grab this new NIKE TF when more is known about release date, availability, etc.Credit(s): Heerotoysmaker

This article was last modified on Tuesday, August 28th, 2007 1:40am CDT

Re: More Sports Label Starscream Pictures (308943)
Posted by Starscream227 on August 27th, 2007 @ 11:49am CDT
That's...really lame. Almost as lame as the G1 Target Starscream.
I bought that, but I'll pass on this.
Re: More Sports Label Starscream Pictures (308944)
Posted by Anonymous on August 27th, 2007 @ 11:49am CDT
Easy pass. Prime and Megatron are the only ones worth buying.
Re: More Sports Label Starscream Pictures (308963)
Posted by NightFall on August 27th, 2007 @ 12:01pm CDT
Re: More Sports Label Starscream Pictures (308969)
Posted by Archanubis on August 27th, 2007 @ 12:03pm CDT
Megaplex, anyone?
Re: More Sports Label Starscream Pictures (308991)
Posted by Leonardo on August 27th, 2007 @ 12:19pm CDT
That's poor.
Re: More Sports Label Starscream Pictures (308999)
Posted by Redimus on August 27th, 2007 @ 12:27pm CDT
Wow, that's uncanny, it looks almost, but not entirly, completly unlike any starscream ever.

Yuck.

Passed on the others.
Will pass on this.
Re: More Sports Label Starscream Pictures (309009)
Posted by MegaDave on August 27th, 2007 @ 12:35pm CDT
how exactly is it starsream really - megatron repainted in a thrust like colour-scheme do not say starscream to me
Re: More Sports Label Starscream Pictures (309086)
Posted by Chaoslock on August 27th, 2007 @ 1:52pm CDT
Pathetic... Ow... my head hurts... And the makers of this line only got left feet?
Re: More Sports Label Starscream Pictures (309179)
Posted by Blurrz on August 27th, 2007 @ 3:09pm CDT
Agrh.. the Canopy reminds me of Beast Wars Prowl.
Re: More Sports Label Starscream Pictures (309300)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on August 27th, 2007 @ 4:20pm CDT
I like these toys, but I do not like this figure. Making new figures this easy is just an invitation for these companies to get lazier!
Re: More Sports Label Starscream Pictures (309379)
Posted by Amelie on August 27th, 2007 @ 5:01pm CDT
I wouldn't buy this toy if someone threatened to cut my penis off. :|

There is a point, I think, when a marketing gimick (transforming toys) becomes blatant corporate cynicism.
Re: More Sports Label Starscream Pictures (309428)
Posted by Sunstar on August 27th, 2007 @ 5:25pm CDT
Ugh, pass.
Re: More Sports Label Starscream Pictures (309530)
Posted by i_amtrunks on August 27th, 2007 @ 6:14pm CDT
I'd take this iteration of Starscream over the movie version anyday.

I dont really like the laziness of this repaint, they could of at least thrown a new head on or something, but since I was unable to get either Prime or Megatron, If I can grab this guy for a decent price I will.
Re: More Sports Label Starscream Pictures (309676)
Posted by Tigertrack on August 27th, 2007 @ 7:06pm CDT
NightFall wrote:I don't think any of the NIKE Transformers worth buying or collecting. At least Starscream looks like Starscream, but yes all NIKE Transformers are a easy pass for me.

How? My description was meant as sarcasm, as black, red, and white/grey, are never Starscream's colors (together and in this look), and the head...

Why not just call him Lavatron, or Burnatron...something that indicates it is simply a repaint, like Marine Convoy (was that the name of the repaint?).

Hell, I bet if you called it Galvatron you'd be a lot closer than Starscream.
Re: More Sports Label Starscream Pictures (312087)
Posted by D-340 on August 28th, 2007 @ 11:40pm CDT
CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x

Yeah, this is crap.
Re: More Sports Label Starscream Pictures (315137)
Posted by Auto Bot on August 31st, 2007 @ 7:10am CDT
I wish they could at least use a new head sculp.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Strafe" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #287 - Pulse Con 2021
"Pulse Con 2021"
Posted: Monday, October 25th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers APEFACE War for Cybertron Siege WFC-S50 - Loose Complete" on EBAY
Buy "transformers botbots series 4 disaster master" on EBAY
Buy "New Megatron AND HotLink Transformers War Cybertron Figure Netflix Trilogy" on EBAY
Buy "????Transformers Cyberverse Battle for Cybertron-LaserBeak Blast Soundwave" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage G2 Transformers Action Figure Road Pig" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Dark Of The Moon 2019 Limited Edition RSD brown vinyl LP NEW/SEALED" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Calendar Dreamwave 2003 2005 Calendar Pat Lee Don Figueroa RARE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Bot Shots Action Figures - Powerglide - Leadfoot - Sentinel Prime" on EBAY