More Transformers Animated Prototypes on eBay

More Transformers Animated Prototypes on eBay

Sunday, December 2nd, 2007 10:46am CST

Categories: Cartoon News, Toy News
Posted by: Down_Shift   Views: 37,720

Over the past few days we've been reporting on more and more TFA carded figures showing up on eBay. Well, now's the time we start to see more complete loose figures showing up thanks to e-seller roguetradertoys. Don't be surprised if you start seeing more and more of these floating around on internet auction sites as the show will shortly make its debut. Check out the different auctions below.

Lockdown

Bulkhead

Deluxe Optimus Prime

Bumblebee

Prowl

Starscream

Keep in mind that you will most likely see these figures jump from auction to auction until the figures hit the market.

Credit(s): roguetradertoys

Re: More Transformers Animated Prototypes on eBay (486016)
Posted by 1337W422102 on December 2nd, 2007 @ 10:51am CST
Oh man, those prices are going to jump...

Hey, cool! Paul Bunyan/Bruce Campbell has wrist-mounted smokestack-guns!
Re: More Transformers Animated Prototypes on eBay (486020)
Posted by JazZeke on December 2nd, 2007 @ 10:55am CST
Re: More Transformers Animated Prototypes on eBay (486021)
Posted by Jazzz on December 2nd, 2007 @ 10:55am CST
so its not a lot of prototypes.
its one being constantly passed down.
and these are out of the package.
these are gonna get more expensive once the show becomes popular and by then these will become less "minty" from being taken out and put into new packages.
this is pissing me off.
Re: More Transformers Animated Prototypes on eBay (486022)
Posted by TheStarScreamer on December 2nd, 2007 @ 10:57am CST
Cool Starscream.
Re: More Transformers Animated Prototypes on eBay (486024)
Posted by Jazzz on December 2nd, 2007 @ 10:58am CST
but we do get more pictures.
which'll make me want to get them even more!
damn you hasbro! and ebay! and that Umbrella song(unrelated but its freakin stuck in my head cause they play it at school EVERY weekend). :sad:
Re: More Transformers Animated Prototypes on eBay (486026)
Posted by Jazzz on December 2nd, 2007 @ 10:59am CST
JazZeke wrote:Bulkhead is just silly. I'm still not sold on the aesthetic of these new Transformers. In time I'll probably learn to love them, but for now they just don't seem robotic enough to me.

just wait till the next wave.
Dinobots, Soundwave, do I need to name more?
Re: More Transformers Animated Prototypes on eBay (486027)
Posted by An_de on December 2nd, 2007 @ 10:59am CST
What's with Prowl's broken traffic light???
Re: More Transformers Animated Prototypes on eBay (486047)
Posted by 1337W422102 on December 2nd, 2007 @ 11:13am CST
Jazzz wrote:

just wait till the next wave.
Dinobots, Soundwave, do I need to name more?

Those guys just look bizarre. Soundwave as an SUV with a guitar? WTF, mates...

@ An_de: the traffic light is a flail weapon.
Re: More Transformers Animated Prototypes on eBay (486071)
Posted by Silent_Magnus on December 2nd, 2007 @ 11:24am CST
SO I'm going to guess this is wave 1.
these are the only guys we've saw on auction sites.

4 Autobots
2 decepticons

4 deleuxes
2 voyegers

sounds like good numbers for the first wave.
I hope to see the rest in their packaging soon.
Re: More Transformers Animated Prototypes on eBay (486077)
Posted by Jazzz on December 2nd, 2007 @ 11:26am CST
Silent_Magnus wrote:SO I'm going to guess this is wave 1.
these are the only guys we've saw on auction sites.

4 Autobots
2 decepticons

4 deleuxes
2 voyegers

sounds like good numbers for the first wave.
I hope to see the rest in their packaging soon.

good no leaders.
actually it'll probably be 4 voyager including earth-mode Prime and Megatron.
Re: More Transformers Animated Prototypes on eBay (486094)
Posted by Jazzz on December 2nd, 2007 @ 11:37am CST
1337W422102 wrote:
Jazzz wrote:

just wait till the next wave.
Dinobots, Soundwave, do I need to name more?

Those guys just look bizarre. Soundwave as an SUV with a guitar? WTF, mates...

@ An_de: the traffic light is a flail weapon.

I find the new dinobots bizarre in a cool way. better looking the Energon Grimlock. and Grimlock'll get his g1 transformation if any body hated his classics version.

And Soundwave...
guitar lazerbeak sounds awesome in my opinion
I think they should make a drumset rumble
ravage could be a... what instrument looks like a jaguar?
look at it this way
which sound the less relating to sound(wave)
1.tapedeck with cassettes
2.Spaceship - barrels?
3.Car with stereo system(Scions have big stereo systems me thinks) with guitar
in conclusion Animated makes more sense then Cybertron

that frickin Traffic Light is the worse weapon ever.
but at least prowl has ninja stars and turns into a motorcycle
Re: More Transformers Animated Prototypes on eBay (486122)
Posted by 1337W422102 on December 2nd, 2007 @ 11:48am CST
Jazzz wrote:
1337W422102 wrote:
Jazzz wrote:

just wait till the next wave.
Dinobots, Soundwave, do I need to name more?

Those guys just look bizarre. Soundwave as an SUV with a guitar? WTF, mates...

@ An_de: the traffic light is a flail weapon.

And Soundwave...
guitar lazerbeak sounds awesome in my opinion
I think they should make a drumset rumble
ravage could be a... what instrument looks like a jaguar?
look at it this way
which sound the less relating to sound(wave)
1.tapedeck with cassettes
2.Spaceship - barrels?
3.Car with stereo system(Scions have big stereo systems me thinks) with guitar
in conclusion Animated makes more sense then Cybertron

that frickin Traffic Light is the worse weapon ever.
but at least prowl has ninja stars and turns into a motorcycle

The traffic light could be cool if the string was actually a poseable wire! But I'm guessing it's not.

If Animated Grimlock transformed like G1 Grimlock and looks like a Classics figure, I'd get him... And there's more to Soundwave than mere sound, my friend!
Re: More Transformers Animated Prototypes on eBay (486158)
Posted by AngelMagnus on December 2nd, 2007 @ 11:57am CST

Umm, when did that happen? Another one of those "Movie! Rare!" B.S. things eBay sellers try these days?
Re: More Transformers Animated Prototypes on eBay (486179)
Posted by Izanami on December 2nd, 2007 @ 12:02pm CST
AngelMagnus wrote:From the auctions: "Hasbro just announced that the toys would be delayed until June 2008"

Nope, the auction tells the truth.
Re: More Transformers Animated Prototypes on eBay (486185)
Posted by Silent_Magnus on December 2nd, 2007 @ 12:04pm CST
Jazzz wrote:
Silent_Magnus wrote:SO I'm going to guess this is wave 1.
these are the only guys we've saw on auction sites.

4 Autobots
2 decepticons

4 deleuxes
2 voyegers

sounds like good numbers for the first wave.
I hope to see the rest in their packaging soon.

good no leaders.
actually it'll probably be 4 voyager including earth-mode Prime and Megatron.

We've haven't seen anything on voyeger prime since comic-con.
And I'm sure we won't be seeing earth mode Megatron for awhile. As he's not suppose to get an earth mode in the show till the end of the first season.
Re: More Transformers Animated Prototypes on eBay (486225)
Posted by bumblezzz on December 2nd, 2007 @ 12:12pm CST
yeah earlyier his week it was annouced.
Re: More Transformers Animated Prototypes on eBay (486275)
Posted by AngelMagnus on December 2nd, 2007 @ 12:21pm CST
Izanami wrote:Nope, the auction tells the truth.

Must have missed that. Seems strange that the series would debut so much earlier than the toyline, losing a lot of the impact and traction on the general public.
"cool new cartoon!"
"where can I buy the toys?"
"you can't"
"oh"
"but if you wait half a year, just happen to remember, and you're not completely over it, they may just be starting to arrive"
"uh-huh. what else ya got?"

Can't blame a person for being sceptical though. Otherwise I really could have a 27 foot long penis, 20 gorgeous Russian brides with whom I have a "lot of common", as much software as I wanted for $1.25, retire and live off my investments in a company I've never heard of that just keep going up and up, be buzzed all day long on legal "herb" while playing with my uber-rare G1 Devastator KO and Movie Arcee. And if that didn't make me happy, my shipment of anti-depressants and weight loss miracles from Canada would surely be arriving real soon.
Re: More Transformers Animated Prototypes on eBay (486340)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on December 2nd, 2007 @ 12:34pm CST
No intent on bidding, but something that has been bothering specificly with this line is the trafic light that comes with Prowl.

What's that all about?

Will the repaint come with a pole so we can piece together the traffic light bot from Cybertron, cause that would be cool!
Re: More Transformers Animated Prototypes on eBay (486342)
Posted by Sonray on December 2nd, 2007 @ 12:34pm CST
Urgh....simply awful..some of these dont even deserve the Autobot or Decepticon symbol to grave their plastic.

The only decent looking one that i MIGHT buy is Starscream.
Re: More Transformers Animated Prototypes on eBay (486491)
Posted by Talous on December 2nd, 2007 @ 1:56pm CST
I've seen all of thses before but Starscream is an eye opener. Something about that smirk just says "Love me and Buy me". Id love to see a pic of his jet mode.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum RID Grimlock and Bumblebee - Exclusive" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Leader Class Soundwave & Laserbeak" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers SOUNDWAVE Audio MP3 Player Spark Blue Version Takara Music Label" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Hoist Complete with Comic G1 CHUG" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers generations Combiner Wars Skywarp" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS OPTIMUS PRIME & ROLLER, Thrilling 30 Legends 2013" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers DOTM Dark of the Moon Backfire Left Rifle Spare Part Accessory 2011" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generation 1 G1 STARSCREAM Evil Decepticon Original 100% complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Highbrow XORT Headmaster  Walmart exclusive wave 2 heroic autobot!" on EBAY