More Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Demo Gameplay Footage

More Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Demo Gameplay Footage

Wednesday, August 1st, 2012 10:42pm CDT

Category: Game News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 30,199

Just in case you didn't get a good enough look at the Transformers: Fall of Cybertron demo earlier today in the COIN-OP TV clips, here five more from ClevverGames. Clips embedded below.

Transformers: Fall of Cyberton releases in three short weeks, August 21st!

Credit(s): ClevverGames

Re: More Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Demo Gameplay Footage (1406660)
Posted by starscream2222 on August 1st, 2012 @ 11:59pm CDT
So we have seen Drag Strip in the earlier video, and we still don't know the name of that six wheeled vehicle yet, right? And didnt High Moon say that we havent seen every big character yet? So what if the six wheeled vehicle is Motormaster. Menasor perhaps? :-? Just putting it out there.
Re: More Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Demo Gameplay Footage (1406675)
Posted by noctorro on August 2nd, 2012 @ 3:07am CDT
Lollzzzzzzz

Not gonna download the demo.
Going to wait for the game, 24 aug. preorder at the local gameshop. Yes, Netherlands so no bonus stuff.
Re: More Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Demo Gameplay Footage (1406683)
Posted by Ultimate_Protoform on August 2nd, 2012 @ 5:09am CDT
I don't know whether this is specific to the UK or not but I can't find the demo on the PlayStation Network at all which is really unfair. I am desperate to play the demo until the actual game comes out at the end of August.

Does anyone know if this is a problem specific to the UK?
I have just found it is finally out there
Re: More Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Demo Gameplay Footage (1406727)
Posted by NatsumeRyu on August 2nd, 2012 @ 10:44am CDT
Re: More Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Demo Gameplay Footage (1406728)
Posted by sevenprimes93 on August 2nd, 2012 @ 10:47am CDT
The six wheeled vehicle is swindles alternate form. it really cool to play in the demo.
Re: More Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Demo Gameplay Footage (1406729)
Posted by Ultimate_Protoform on August 2nd, 2012 @ 11:01am CDT
NatsumeRyu wrote:You're my second confirmed UKer who can't seem to find it, I have one UKer confirmed who found it at the same time as the US release time on the store, so I'm not certain what may be the issue. :(

I don't know whether you got my message so I have put this here just in case.

I found it not long after I posted that comment actually. I have been waiting for it since Seibertron said the demo had been released and I just don't understand why we ended up waiting a few days extra for it. Unless it was to reflect the difference in release dates perhaps?
Re: More Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Demo Gameplay Footage (1406953)
Posted by Sodan-1 on August 3rd, 2012 @ 8:16am CDT
Ultimate_Protoform wrote:

I don't know whether you got my message so I have put this here just in case.

Someone tell me if I'm wrong but it's my understanding that the U.S. online services are updated on Tuesdays, which is why the demo was released when it was. The E.U. PlayStation Store on the otherhand isn't updated until Wednesday, usually resulting in a slight delay. As to why you still hadn't found it on the 2nd though is beyond me: I'd got it downloaded and installed by 18:00 on the 1st.

As for the game itself the updates are definite improvements: it's certainly a better game than WFC. The gameplay still doesn't compell me to play, but I'm sure the story will pull me through. The multiplayer customization is highly overrated. All that talk of unique transformations for your creation is a load of bollocks. Scratching my head as to why Ratchet's parts are named 'Mercenary'. Also, the different voices aren't so different. It's all nothing more than another tick on the back of the box.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Sawback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Apeface" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Overlord Decepticon Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "Transformers DOTM Blackout Cyberverse Legends" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Reveal the Shield 'G2' Optimus Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G2 Reveal the Shield Deluxe Optimus Prime MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "2009 Transformers Revenge Of The Fallen Deluxe Bludgeon" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers TLK Skullitron NEW MISB - TRU Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege Skywarp Phantomstrike  Squadron WFC-S27 War For Cybertron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers SIEGE War For Cybertron,FIREDRIVE,TOPSHOT&FLAK,BLACKJACK&HYPERDRIVE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Sideswipe" on EBAY