Thursday, January 26th, 2017 9:56am CST

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 40,202

Ready for another day of Transformers: The Last Knight Reveals? We have more images of Beserker, showing how his back looks like. If only we had images like this for that voyager Prime figure. We also have a look at a one step Barricade toy which seems to have the same engineering as the most recent RID one step toys.
We also have an image showing what the first wave of deluxes is made of: Bumblebee, Barricade, Beserker and Slash. Slash and Bumblebee are rereleases of Age of Extinction molds.

Now, for those who want to have some fun with this, we can then line up this wave with the preliminary names we already have for this wave:

Generations Deluxe Class:
Wave 1:
“Shooting Star”
“Gamma Ray”
“Mars”
“Gas Giant”

And now we can line that up with the MPM wave:

TF5 Movie Masterpiece Mars (Bumblebee) – $79.99
TF5 Movie Masterpiece Jupiter (Optimus Prime) – $99.99
TF5 Movie Masterpiece “Saturn” – $79.99

Mars is Bumblebee since he is in both the waves, but this means that Saturn is not Barricade and thus the third Masterpiece Movie figure will not be Barricade but someone else at the Bumblebee price point.

Transformers News: More Transformers: The Last Knight Toy Images with One Step Barricade, More Beserker and Slash

Fun note, this design is based on the character model of the Decepticon Enforcer in the Dark of the Moon video game:

This article was last modified on Tuesday, March 28th, 2017 11:52am CDT

Re: More Transformers: The Last Knight Toy Images with One Step Barricade, More Beserker and Slash (1854863)
Posted by Insurgent on January 26th, 2017 @ 10:28am CST
Shame they gave Beserker Crankcase's head. Ideal chance to release one of the other dreads in deluxe scale. The non Hatchet guy would have been perfect here. I bet more people would have got it then. I know I would. But alas, don't need another Crankcase.
Re: More Transformers: The Last Knight Toy Images with One Step Barricade, More Beserker and Slash (1854867)
Posted by Microraptor on January 26th, 2017 @ 10:54am CST
I like how they gave him those weird spike-things the Dreads used in 3.
Re: More Transformers: The Last Knight Toy Images with One Step Barricade, More Beserker and Slash (1854870)
Posted by Evil Eye on January 26th, 2017 @ 11:47am CST
He looks really cool, and the spike grenades are awesome, but he needs a gun. Thank Primus for Fakebusker's spike-gun.

I'll definitely wait to see if Takara does a better deco first though, this one's paintjob is underwhelming, especially given the decent sculptwork.
Re: More Transformers: The Last Knight Toy Images with One Step Barricade, More Beserker and Slash (1854871)
Posted by thedistinctroom on January 26th, 2017 @ 11:47am CST
Re: More Transformers: The Last Knight Toy Images with One Step Barricade, More Beserker and Slash (1854873)
Posted by Heckfire on January 26th, 2017 @ 11:58am CST
...Barricade has "brass knuckles" on his fists that say "Serve" and "Protect."

DAMMIT, WHY DIDN'T I EVER THINK OF THAT?!
Re: More Transformers: The Last Knight Toy Images with One Step Barricade, More Beserker and Slash (1854880)
Posted by william-james88 on January 26th, 2017 @ 12:24pm CST
Thanks to doctor prime and the snakas blog we have some leaked deco sheets of 2 upcoming Last Knight figures. These are two one steps, called Turbo Change this time around and one is Barricade (whos finished toy we already saw in these images) and the other is Hound sporting a new alt mode. These deco sheets reveal flames on the hood, which can be seen with UV light, with large faction symbols in the center.

Re: More Transformers: The Last Knight Toy Images with One Step Barricade, More Beserker and Slash (1854882)
Posted by Microraptor on January 26th, 2017 @ 12:37pm CST
thedistinctroom wrote:Oh wow! Bumblebee has so many paint apps. I'm spellbound. In 5 years time from now, I'll bet that there will be absolutely no paint apps at all! Yay! Way to go, :HASBRO: . ;)^

The problem is that Bee has many parts made of translucent plastic, on several parts of his body. Note how Berserker, who doesn't have translucent plastic, and Barricade, who has it all on a couple of pieces, have substantially more paint apps and color variance. Not to mention the detail-swallowing nature of that yellow plastic.
Re: More Transformers: The Last Knight Toy Images with One Step Barricade, More Beserker and Slash (1854883)
Posted by william-james88 on January 26th, 2017 @ 12:45pm CST
Microraptor wrote:

Speaking of which, I have no problem with the paint apps found on Beserker.
Re: More Transformers: The Last Knight Toy Images with One Step Barricade, More Beserker and Slash (1854892)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on January 26th, 2017 @ 1:26pm CST
Wow, Ok then.

Hound looks eeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Beserker looks much better to me now actually and I really like him. Him and Barricade will be my 2 pickups for this way.

I have a Slash so this one means nothing.

that Bee is bad. His AoE version of that mold just devours it.

No MP Barricade? Maybe MP Drift?
Re: More Transformers: The Last Knight Toy Images with One Step Barricade, More Beserker and Slash (1854893)
Posted by william-james88 on January 26th, 2017 @ 1:29pm CST
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:No MP Barricade? Maybe MP Drift?

Re: More Transformers: The Last Knight Toy Images with One Step Barricade, More Beserker and Slash (1854895)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on January 26th, 2017 @ 1:31pm CST
william-james88 wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:No MP Barricade? Maybe MP Drift?

Actually, considering Bee is based on his Movie 1 design, maybe we'll finally get a really good version of the only other movie character that is Bee sized: Jazz. I would love an MP movie Jazz. Drift would be cool too, but Jazz baby
Re: More Transformers: The Last Knight Toy Images with One Step Barricade, More Beserker and Slash (1854901)
Posted by william-james88 on January 26th, 2017 @ 1:50pm CST
Re: More Transformers: The Last Knight Toy Images with One Step Barricade, More Beserker and Slash (1854903)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on January 26th, 2017 @ 1:52pm CST
william-james88 wrote:Could he really be superior to the HA toy? That toy is sublime and to me he is as MP as Jazz can get.

I never saw or got that toy, and I don't like the "human alliance" part of it, so I think they could do it better
Re: More Transformers: The Last Knight Toy Images with One Step Barricade, More Beserker and Slash (1854905)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 26th, 2017 @ 1:55pm CST
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:

I dunno, man. That toy not only nailed Movie Jazz's CG model look down to a tee, it even worked in a completely non-intrusive full car interior, which is something most of the MPs rarely ever execute well (but which the Alternators pulled off).
Re: More Transformers: The Last Knight Toy Images with One Step Barricade, More Beserker and Slash (1854912)
Posted by william-james88 on January 26th, 2017 @ 2:03pm CST
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:

I dont know what you mean by the human alliance part of it. Its just that he has a detailed cockpit that can seat a figure, wouldnt you want that in the MP to have as much realism in car mode as possible.

To be dead honest, that Jazz is one of the figures that could easily be released in the MPM line. The scale is perfect with the MPs too and he has the gimicks you would expect from an MP. Instead of dreaming until the day it is made 9which might be never), you could own him right now ;)
Re: More Transformers: The Last Knight Toy Images with One Step Barricade, More Beserker and Slash (1854915)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on January 26th, 2017 @ 2:11pm CST
william-james88 wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:

Eeeeeh, I remain unconvinced. still doesn't look right to me, and I'd prefer an MP use that interior space to make robot proportions and aesthetics better. HA Jazz looks fiddly and spindly in the legs/thighs area and his arms seem wonky
Re: More Transformers: The Last Knight Toy Images with One Step Barricade, More Beserker and Slash (1854948)
Posted by Deadput on January 26th, 2017 @ 3:48pm CST
Yes they are re releasing Slash and hopefully in a more appealing color scheme this time around!

Never got him in the original line (actually I never bought any AOE Figure due to money)

I just bought The Big Dinobot with the G1 Colors and head set from Ross during Black Friday and my trip into the States and I really wanted to get a Slash and Scorn to go with them.

Now give me Scorn Hasbro I'm not paying aftermarket for that beauty!
Re: More Transformers: The Last Knight Toy Images with One Step Barricade, More Beserker and Slash (1854950)
Posted by Kurona on January 26th, 2017 @ 4:02pm CST
Re: More Transformers: The Last Knight Toy Images with One Step Barricade, More Beserker and Slash (1854952)
Posted by Deadput on January 26th, 2017 @ 4:13pm CST
Kurona wrote:Ooh, if they're releasing the Dinobots I'd be interested. They're some of the few on-screen toy designs I really liked...

With Grimlock and some new Mini-Dinobots who are probably the Slashes that were cut from AOE confirmed to be in the movie and leaked listings showing a playset that includes a legends sized Slug I think it's safe to say that the Dinobots are going to be a bigger part of both the movie and the toys this time around.

Hope we get some new deluxe ones too because I love Dinobot Knights because it's actually something new different and interesting in this brand.
Re: More Transformers: The Last Knight Toy Images with One Step Barricade, More Beserker and Slash (1854953)
Posted by Kurona on January 26th, 2017 @ 4:31pm CST
Deadput wrote:

Yeah I thought that was a really cool idea too. It's really random and out of nowhere, and I don't know how they got 'knight' from dinosaurs that act like cavemen but... screw it, I don't care. It's awesome.
If we got more Dinobots this time that'd be sick too. BRING ON PADDLES

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Chromia Comic New MIB NIB MOC 2014" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Seige War For Cybertron Trilogy Hasbro Chromia Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 52 Deluxe Arcee Chromia Elita 1 Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers 2005 Botcon Exclusive Universe Ratchet COMPLETE" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers 2005 Botcon Exclusive Timelines Universe Ironhide w/ weapon" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy Kingdom Optimus Primal" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Dark of the Moon Autobody Roadbuster SEALED " on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS KINGDOM WAR FOR CYBERTRON TRILOGY BLACKARCHNIA FIGURE NEW IN HAND." on EBAY