More Transforrmers Movie Candies Found

More Transforrmers Movie Candies Found

Sunday, July 8th, 2007 2:51pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Collectables
Posted by: Skowl   Views: 21,055

Some more new Transformers Movie candy has been found at retail, this time at a Toys R Us store by TFW2005 member SamiWCP, the candies are in the shape of Optimus Prime, Megatron and Bumblebee. See the images here.

Credit(s): SamiWCP

Re: More Transforrmers Movie Candies Found (207492)
Posted by 1337W422102 on July 8th, 2007 @ 3:08pm CDT
Uh... yum?
Re: More Transforrmers Movie Candies Found (207494)
Posted by pittsburg_22_m on July 8th, 2007 @ 3:11pm CDT
I saw some of those at the Joplin, MO TRU. They look friggin disgusting.

They had some older ones too....blegh.
Re: More Transforrmers Movie Candies Found (207660)
Posted by Maju Garzett on July 8th, 2007 @ 4:42pm CDT
I believe I posted this about a month ago in a thread about Allspark candies... Can a brother get some credit here?

EDIT: http://www.seibertron.com/forums/viewto ... 666#157666
Re: More Transforrmers Movie Candies Found (207900)
Posted by Hairball178 on July 8th, 2007 @ 6:13pm CDT
Dude, I still find Dungeons & Dragons gummy candy and those are already 20+ years old.

DUNGEONS & FRIGGIN' DRAGONS GUMMIES!!!
Re: More Transforrmers Movie Candies Found (207950)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on July 8th, 2007 @ 6:34pm CDT
If I iked Candy and thought these would store well, I'd say very nice.

For what it's worth, and I wish I had pics(even though the news crew here never pics up what I submit) I've seen 4 different versions of the ENERGON, ALLSPARK, MOVIE, TRANSFORMERS candy cube. My friend Mike has them all, to wich I'm jelious.

I only have the ENERGON CUBE, the Prime and Megatron heads and the Prime and Megatron puncher guys, but you know, whatever.
Re: More Transforrmers Movie Candies Found (208186)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on July 8th, 2007 @ 8:19pm CDT
No one knew about these? They had them before the movie toys were out. I missed another opp. to submit news. Oh well.
Re: More Transforrmers Movie Candies Found (209408)
Posted by Ballistic90 on July 9th, 2007 @ 12:06pm CDT
There were some lollipops at a Wawa's near where I live that have a plastic G1 Optimus Prime head or G1 Megatron head on them.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Terri-Bull" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Sideswipe Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #276 - Whoops! All Bumblebees
"Whoops! All Bumblebees"
Posted: Sunday, May 16th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Legends series LG23 Galvatron Figure Takara Tomy Japan" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends series LG04 Roadbuster Figure Takara Tomy Japan" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Computron Exclusive Complete Loose Rare Technobots" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Unite Warriors UW08 Computron Action Figure Japan F/S" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends Series LG11 Chromia Figure Japan" on EBAY
Buy "Blitzwing TRANSFORMERS Studio Series 65 Bumblebee Movie toy figure jet plane" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Unite Warriors Legends Ghost Starscream Takara Combiner Wars Ex" on EBAY
Buy "Deadlock Transformers Legends  Takara Tomy" on EBAY