More Universe Special Edition images

Transformers News: More Universe Special Edition images

Saturday, November 15th, 2008 11:56PM CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Nekoman   Views: 12,521

Lost of HK-TF has posted new images of the soon to be released Universe Special edition Overkill and Dragstrip. Here we have a nice look at both of these figures, with high quality photos that show off the detailing clearly. Click here to view all the images.

{L_IMAGE}

{L_IMAGE}

{L_IMAGE}

{L_IMAGE}

{L_IMAGE}

{L_IMAGE}

{L_IMAGE}
Credit(s): HK-TF
Re: More Universe Special Edition images (834845)
Posted by Nekoman on November 15th, 2008 @ 11:59pm CST
I’ve always wished the legs were different, but other than that, I have always had this odd attraction to Classics Grimlock mold, and this figure attracts me even more to it…

Such fine, fine toys.
Re: More Universe Special Edition images (834847)
Posted by God Magnus on November 16th, 2008 @ 12:03am CST
Wow, that is a really nice pose for Dragstrip.
Re: More Universe Special Edition images (834848)
Posted by emeraldbeacon on November 16th, 2008 @ 12:06am CST
God Magnus wrote:Wow, that is a really nice pose for Dragstrip.

Mirage/Fracture/Drag Strip is ludicrously poseable... my only concern is that the waist joint is snug on the one I've preordered. My Fracture has a loose waist, and I don't want another wobbly figure...
Re: More Universe Special Edition images (834849)
Posted by omega666 on November 16th, 2008 @ 12:07am CST
Prime outnumbered by Decepticons!
Re: More Universe Special Edition images (834850)
Posted by Nekoman on November 16th, 2008 @ 12:12am CST
omega666 wrote:Prime outnumbered by Decepticons!

It’s actually the complete opposite. See, that’s Mirage and Grimlock disguised as Decepticons and they’ve just captured Megatron. Prime’s just there rubbing Megatron's miserable defeat in his face.
Re: More Universe Special Edition images (834858)
Posted by 8 bit on November 16th, 2008 @ 1:41am CST
Dragstrip looks amazing. And Overkill... :shock: ...I love that color scheme!
Re: More Universe Special Edition images (834971)
Posted by dragons on November 16th, 2008 @ 11:02am CST
if i knew they where going to do this i would haave never bought the megatron, & prime 2 pack.
Re: More Universe Special Edition images (834996)
Posted by Sowndwave76 on November 16th, 2008 @ 11:48am CST
I'm so happy I've ordered 2 Dragstrips!

He looks amazing for being a repaint!!!!!!!
Re: More Universe Special Edition images (835025)
Posted by YRQRM0 on November 16th, 2008 @ 12:48pm CST
I'll definetly be getting both, considering I don't have either mold yet, and the repaint does good on them both it seems.
Re: More Universe Special Edition images (835029)
Posted by Talous on November 16th, 2008 @ 1:19pm CST
Lord that Dragstrip figure looks beautifull.
Re: More Universe Special Edition images (835042)
Posted by Senor Hugo on November 16th, 2008 @ 1:53pm CST
The more pictures I see of Megatron and Prime, the more loathing and hatred I have for those two molds. They look terrible.

Dragstrip and OVerkill though, I wish they had a remolded head, but eh, they're not bad.
Re: More Universe Special Edition images (835156)
Posted by leader magnus prime on November 16th, 2008 @ 8:14pm CST
cant wait for megs
Re: More Universe Special Edition images (835157)
Posted by Mkall on November 16th, 2008 @ 8:19pm CST
I'm really liking Dragstrip and that is one killer pose.

I also cannot wait for Overkill, whom I'm leaving in T-Rex mode.
Re: More Universe Special Edition images (835449)
Posted by YRQRM0 on November 17th, 2008 @ 2:52pm CST
ooooh they're deceptions that makes it even better!

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Voyager Inferno Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #226 - Fire in the Sky
"Fire in the Sky"
Posted: Sunday, July 7th, 2019

Buy "HASBRO TRANSFORMERS SIEGE WAR FOR CYBERTRON DELUXE IRONHIDE SIXGUN PROWL CH" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS SIEGE WAR FOR CYBERTRON SPRINGER IN HAND!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War for Cybertron Battle Masters Pteraxadon NEW MOSC Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Takara Hasbro Original Figure Crosshairs 1987" on EBAY
Buy "RARE TRANSFORMERS TIMELINES TFCC EXCLUSIVE RAMJET FIGURE HASBRO COLLECTORS CLUB" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Titans Return Headmaster Apeface MOC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War For Cybertron Galaxy Upgrade Optimus Prime" on EBAY