Movie Cliffjumper On 'eBay'

Movie Cliffjumper On 'eBay'

Monday, September 3rd, 2007 3:52pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Collectables, Auctions
Posted by: Tigertrack   Views: 27,789

Bran10 has found an eBay auction for the future release, Movie Cliffjumper, the Concept Camaro Bumblebee repaint.

Check out the auction here.

Thanks Bran10. The Seibertron.com staff will keep you posted when we find out more about when the release date for this solid repaint is.

Credit(s): bran10

This article was last modified on Monday, September 3rd, 2007 4:52pm CDT

Re: Movie Cliffjumper On 'eBay' (321454)
Posted by QuietStorm on September 3rd, 2007 @ 3:55pm CDT
Oh please change the head or something, that makes the figure look terrible.

Word.
Re: Movie Cliffjumper On 'eBay' (321475)
Posted by Toyotus Superion on September 3rd, 2007 @ 4:07pm CDT
Is it just me or does the head look like crap because of lacking paint apps and because its just all red? I dont get it. Cliffjumper was a little sports car. Bumble bee was a little vw bug. So why is cliff always a repaint of BB?

It's the whole megatron/galvatron, prime/magnus issue isnt it? Stupid hasbrow and their repaints.
Re: Movie Cliffjumper On 'eBay' (321484)
Posted by Sportimus Prime on September 3rd, 2007 @ 4:12pm CDT
Skeletor called, he said he wants his head back. Seriously, Cliffjumper's head looks like a skull with those paint apps. I'd still buy him if I could ever find him, but I'd paint the silver stripes black, and make his head look more like BB's paint apps.
Re: Movie Cliffjumper On 'eBay' (321486)
Posted by Overloaded on September 3rd, 2007 @ 4:14pm CDT
When will the Animated figures be released so ?
Re: Movie Cliffjumper On 'eBay' (321559)
Posted by Hotrod on September 3rd, 2007 @ 4:55pm CDT
I for one like the look of Cliffjumper's head. I will be getting this figure :grin:
Re: Movie Cliffjumper On 'eBay' (321569)
Posted by tom brokaw on September 3rd, 2007 @ 5:04pm CDT
the head is lacking, but still a good looking figure overall. im buying him when he comes out.
Re: Movie Cliffjumper On 'eBay' (321603)
Posted by Anonymous on September 3rd, 2007 @ 5:16pm CDT
Another disastrous redeco. It looks SO cheap...
Re: Movie Cliffjumper On 'eBay' (321616)
Posted by Decatron on September 3rd, 2007 @ 5:22pm CDT
I'd buy this and MISB it. The head sculpt suits Bumblebee, but not Cliffjumper.
Re: Movie Cliffjumper On 'eBay' (321620)
Posted by tom brokaw on September 3rd, 2007 @ 5:24pm CDT
Geara Doga wrote:I'd buy this and MISB it. The head sculpt suits Bumblebee, but not Cliffjumper.

exactly, id just buy em to keep in package and not to open, since i already have 08 BB, theres no need for another.... well maybe, we'll see :grin: .
Re: Movie Cliffjumper On 'eBay' (321640)
Posted by Collector Maximus on September 3rd, 2007 @ 5:36pm CDT
Eh,
Not too fond of this version. Don't think I'll get him.
Enough of the repainting Bumblebee and calling him Cliffjumper!
Same goes for Magnus too!
Re: Movie Cliffjumper On 'eBay' (321651)
Posted by jedimasterguff on September 3rd, 2007 @ 5:41pm CDT
I would get him if he had a different head. I like the Bumblebee head, but a different character should have a different head, m'kay?
Re: Movie Cliffjumper On 'eBay' (321658)
Posted by Skowl on September 3rd, 2007 @ 5:43pm CDT
I love how they always need to repaint Bumblebee into Cliffjumper, even when a Cliffjumper deco looks odd, out-of-place and down right bad on the original mold.

Oh well, anything to keep the G1 fans happy, sometimes it seems they are the only fans Hasbro ever listens to.
Re: Movie Cliffjumper On 'eBay' (321672)
Posted by bran10 on September 3rd, 2007 @ 5:50pm CDT
Yay!! front paged! thanks tt24!! I want to get this figure, twice. one for misb, one to let bumblebee have a twin! So are they going to make unleashed cliffumper, ultimate cliffjumper, classics camaro cliffjumper? Any news? lol
Re: Movie Cliffjumper On 'eBay' (321675)
Posted by Cliff Jumper on September 3rd, 2007 @ 5:55pm CDT
I know it's just a repaint, but I can't wait for this toy. Cliffjumper rocks!!
Re: Movie Cliffjumper On 'eBay' (321682)
Posted by Rushie on September 3rd, 2007 @ 5:59pm CDT
Toyotus Superion wrote:It's the whole megatron/galvatron, prime/magnus issue isnt it?

Optimus Prime, Megatron, Starscream and Bumblebee are by far the most popular and well known of all TF storylines.
Pretty sad their toys always end up being repainted into (or repaints from) similar looking TFs. Makes them less unique =(
Re: Movie Cliffjumper On 'eBay' (321693)
Posted by 1337W422102 on September 3rd, 2007 @ 6:05pm CDT
The head and stripes on the hood kill it for me...
Re: Movie Cliffjumper On 'eBay' (321697)
Posted by i_amtrunks on September 3rd, 2007 @ 6:08pm CDT
Hate the head, and the paint apps are lazy and dull.

Will fit in perfectly with his movie line brethren then.
Re: Movie Cliffjumper On 'eBay' (321709)
Posted by HighPrime on September 3rd, 2007 @ 6:12pm CDT
I like it! I will be renewing my subscription to Hasbro's Product Repaints magazine :-)
Re: Movie Cliffjumper On 'eBay' (321877)
Posted by UltraPrimal on September 3rd, 2007 @ 7:37pm CDT
Why didn't they carry the lines over the hood and down the back? Why just the hood? Makes me wonder if this is a final product or just a test shot. Do test shots always have "Not For Sale" stamped on it? And I agree, the head looks like shit! Replace the non-folding-out antenni with horns, and then he'll look great. Give him either a faceplate or mouth and that would be even better. I wonder if I could swap the heads of Classics Cliffjumper and Movie Cliffjumper.
Re: Movie Cliffjumper On 'eBay' (322025)
Posted by Nemesis Maximus on September 3rd, 2007 @ 9:00pm CDT
The car mode is good but the bot mode not so good. As a matter of fact his head looks kinda like a Red Skull. Over all don't like it. I say Slag this bot!!

Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Turbo Changer Super Nova Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #267 - Netflix Earthrise Reviewed
"Netflix Earthrise Reviewed"
Posted: Monday, December 28th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Caliburst & Slugslinger Deluxe Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Triggerhappy Deluxe Hasbro Pre-Owned" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Tomy Cloud TFC-A03 Hot Rodimus" on EBAY
Buy "Takaratomy Transformers Legends LG30 Wheelie &Go Shooter Action Figure To..." on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG-48 Brawn & Repugnus Robot Figure Toy" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return, SKY SHADOW, Leader Class, Generations" on EBAY