Movie G1 Colored Jazz and Starscream Will be Target Exclusives!

Movie G1 Colored Jazz and Starscream Will be Target Exclusives!

Friday, June 29th, 2007 1:55pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Event News, Store News
Posted by: Hotrod   Views: 33,339

A lot of big news about exclusives is coming out of BotCon this year. Earlier this morning we reported G1 accurate Masterpiece Starscream figure will be a Wal-Mart exclusive. Not to be out done Target will have two new exclusives of their own. Hasbro has officially announced on Transformers.com that both Transformers Movie Jazz and Starscream G1 repaints will be exclusive to Target. Both will be released in September. Read the announcement here.

Credit(s): Transformers.com

This article was last modified on Friday, June 29th, 2007 2:05pm CDT

Re: Movie G1 Colored Jazz and Starscream Will be Target Exclusives! (190627)
Posted by City Commander on June 29th, 2007 @ 2:03pm CDT
Who wants to hear me moan about Hasblo again?

I'll just say I'm sick and tired of being shat on by Hasblo.
Re: Movie G1 Colored Jazz and Starscream Will be Target Exclusives! (190644)
Posted by Cybertron Optimus on June 29th, 2007 @ 2:23pm CDT
Always with the Target Exclusives, huh Hasbro? I still don't have robo-vision prime.
Re: Movie G1 Colored Jazz and Starscream Will be Target Exclusives! (190647)
Posted by Vega on June 29th, 2007 @ 2:26pm CDT
Interesting. I wonder if those profiles are canon.
Re: Movie G1 Colored Jazz and Starscream Will be Target Exclusives! (190650)
Posted by UFO on June 29th, 2007 @ 2:26pm CDT
Jazz looks nice.
Re: Movie G1 Colored Jazz and Starscream Will be Target Exclusives! (190652)
Posted by 1337W422102 on June 29th, 2007 @ 2:27pm CDT

Screw this. I'm going to buy some Lego.
Re: Movie G1 Colored Jazz and Starscream Will be Target Exclusives! (190656)
Posted by jazzman1006 on June 29th, 2007 @ 2:28pm CDT
I hope the bios are correct going forward, Jazz will be back and Strscream will lead the Decepticons in part II until Megs returns. That's a good storyline already.
Re: Movie G1 Colored Jazz and Starscream Will be Target Exclusives! (190661)
Posted by Hotrod on June 29th, 2007 @ 2:30pm CDT
I cannot say I am suprised these are Target exclusives since all the official images before this were found on Target's Robo Vision Website.
Re: Movie G1 Colored Jazz and Starscream Will be Target Exclusives! (190665)
Posted by Scream on June 29th, 2007 @ 2:31pm CDT
F***ing exclusives!
Re: Movie G1 Colored Jazz and Starscream Will be Target Exclusives! (190682)
Posted by decepticonjon on June 29th, 2007 @ 2:41pm CDT
1337W422102 wrote:Son of a bitch. Starscream and Jazz are both figures I WOULD have bought had they not pissed on the fan base, again. It seems that all the good figures lately are some kind of exclusive that pretty much guarantees that I won't find them in Quebec.

Screw this. I'm going to buy some Lego.

looks like i owe you a jazz figure as discussed in previous thread about a month ago.. :oops:
Re: Movie G1 Colored Jazz and Starscream Will be Target Exclusives! (190688)
Posted by 1337W422102 on June 29th, 2007 @ 2:46pm CDT
decepticonjon wrote:

Screw this. I'm going to buy some Lego.

No, don't worry about it. I'm not going to give them my money as it'll probably just lead to more good-looking Target exclusives.

I'll spend my money elsewhere.
Re: Movie G1 Colored Jazz and Starscream Will be Target Exclusives! (190735)
Posted by flashmech on June 29th, 2007 @ 3:26pm CDT
I've got some serious Transformer - buying to do this summer. Good. For me, that's normal life.
Re: Movie G1 Colored Jazz and Starscream Will be Target Exclusives! (190759)
Posted by Sloptank on June 29th, 2007 @ 4:01pm CDT
Time for a road trip to Maine I guess.
Re: Movie G1 Colored Jazz and Starscream Will be Target Exclusives! (190764)
Posted by Senor Hugo on June 29th, 2007 @ 4:06pm CDT

Screw this. I'm going to buy some Lego.

Re: Movie G1 Colored Jazz and Starscream Will be Target Exclusives! (190775)
Posted by 1337W422102 on June 29th, 2007 @ 4:14pm CDT
Senor Hugo wrote:You know, I'd agree with you. But then when I thought "what would I buy instead of the movie figures" the only thing that popped into my mind was "Star Wars" damn Hasbro and their monopoly over all good toy-lines.

I know what you mean. Good think Hasbro doesn't own Lego nor Stikfas.
Re: Movie G1 Colored Jazz and Starscream Will be Target Exclusives! (190784)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on June 29th, 2007 @ 4:17pm CDT
Re: Movie G1 Colored Jazz and Starscream Will be Target Exclusives! (190960)
Posted by G1 Blaster on June 29th, 2007 @ 6:19pm CDT
Megatron_Wolf wrote:Im getting sick of target exclusives. The target over here never restocks so its hard to find the exclusives. Why cant they just be normal figures? Hasbro stop with the store exclusives already! Not evreyone has a Target near them.

Except for me. I actually have 3. :grin:
Re: Movie G1 Colored Jazz and Starscream Will be Target Exclusives! (191006)
Posted by DTM on June 29th, 2007 @ 6:51pm CDT
Re: Movie G1 Colored Jazz and Starscream Will be Target Exclusives! (191012)
Posted by Autobobby1 on June 29th, 2007 @ 6:53pm CDT
DTM wrote:so when are these coming out? If they are out now or something I need to go to Target now! Man, I hate traveling 2 miles for a figure that cool. Bummer :sad: :sad:

Only 2 miles?

I go to Target for all of my Transformers needs, so maybe I'll pick one of these up!
Re: Movie G1 Colored Jazz and Starscream Will be Target Exclusives! (191039)
Posted by White Convoy on June 29th, 2007 @ 7:17pm CDT
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! why god, why?!? guess i'm gonna have to buy a regular Jazz and repaint it myself.
Re: Movie G1 Colored Jazz and Starscream Will be Target Exclusives! (191097)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on June 29th, 2007 @ 8:11pm CDT
Not realy suprized. I look forward to clearance time!

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Wreck-Gar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #267 - Netflix Earthrise Reviewed
"Netflix Earthrise Reviewed"
Posted: Monday, December 28th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Caliburst & Slugslinger Deluxe Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Triggerhappy Deluxe Hasbro Pre-Owned" on EBAY
Buy "Takaratomy Transformers Legends LG30 Wheelie &Go Shooter Action Figure To..." on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG-48 Brawn & Repugnus Robot Figure Toy" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return, SKY SHADOW, Leader Class, Generations" on EBAY