Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee Preorder is Up

Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee Preorder is Up

Thursday, June 1st, 2017 8:27am CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 14,658

We have the first preorder available for MPM3 Bumblebee. While the hasbro release is a Toysrus exclusive, the Takara release is not and will be carried by many retailers. This is good news to those who do not have a toysrus around them. Fellow Seibertronian Emerje has the details and breakdown below for those curious.

Emerje wrote:AmiAmi orders are up. If I'm not mistaken these are the first Japanese pre-orders.

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail ... 9&page=top

Only 7,530 JPY (~US$68). Add maybe 700 JPY for SAL shipping and the total comes to around US$75. Not as great of a savings as I had hoped compared to Hasbro's US$80 MSRP, but still great for those of us without a local TRU. I ordered mine.

Emerje

Credit(s): Amiami

Re: Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee Preorder is Up (1885831)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on June 1st, 2017 @ 8:33am CDT
Re: Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee Preorder is Up (1886038)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on June 1st, 2017 @ 6:57pm CDT

I'll definitely wait for video reviews before importing.
Re: Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee Preorder is Up (1886063)
Posted by william-james88 on June 1st, 2017 @ 8:08pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:I already have so many Bees, it's a hive. So I really wonder what more will this expensive MP will bring into my collection.

I'll definitely wait for video reviews before importing.

You dont need to import, he will be at our toysrus. importing is for those who dont have a toysrus near them (like all of Italy).
Re: Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee Preorder is Up (1886065)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on June 1st, 2017 @ 8:13pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:

I'll definitely wait for video reviews before importing.

Let's just hope the price won't be stupid high (Like MP-Bee's 110$CAN), or stupid low (like the instant-scalped Starscream). >:oP
Re: Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee Preorder is Up (1886161)
Posted by Ironhidensh on June 2nd, 2017 @ 5:26am CDT

Damm, I was really looking forward to this, and now it's a pass. :(
Re: Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee Preorder is Up (1886213)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 2nd, 2017 @ 8:47am CDT
Ironhidensh wrote:Had we already learned the cost of this figure? Man, I had no idea it would be so much, I thought it would be priced like the MP cars.

Damm, I was really looking forward to this, and now it's a pass. :(

It's supposed to retail around $70-80 US, isn't that about usual for an MP car now?
Re: Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee Preorder is Up (1886219)
Posted by Ironhidensh on June 2nd, 2017 @ 8:57am CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:

Damm, I was really looking forward to this, and now it's a pass. :(

No. I can import them from Japan for 70 or less shipped. Maybe I'll change my mind if I ever see one in store, but I'm just not feeling it worth the price. Cheapest preorder I say from across the big pond is 75, before shipping.
Re: Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee Preorder is Up (1886223)
Posted by william-james88 on June 2nd, 2017 @ 9:03am CDT
Ironhidensh wrote:Had we already learned the cost of this figure?

Yeah, we learnt it the first day we saw it Jan 10th https://www.seibertron.com/transformers ... led/37096/

$79.99 and Optimus is $99.99
Re: Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee Preorder is Up (1887051)
Posted by galvatron00 on June 5th, 2017 @ 12:19pm CDT
That DaimChoc

Shoutout to Bumblebee21!!
Re: Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee Preorder is Up (1887052)
Posted by Bumblebee21 on June 5th, 2017 @ 12:23pm CDT

I see diecast as well.
Re: Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee Preorder is Up (1887054)
Posted by galvatron00 on June 5th, 2017 @ 12:26pm CDT
Bumblebee21 wrote:So perfect. First thing in a while hastak has done right. Hopefully there's no QC issues.

I see diecast as well.
Thanks for the alert dude! I'm pretty pumped about it!! Looks better than I thought, diecast toes?
Re: Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee Preorder is Up (1887058)
Posted by Bumblebee21 on June 5th, 2017 @ 12:32pm CDT
itscramtastic wrote:

I see diecast as well.

Maybe. In the notrab images and these ones they show the back and by the but there's a tab that looks diecast.
Re: Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee Preorder is Up (1887059)
Posted by galvatron00 on June 5th, 2017 @ 12:36pm CDT
Here's the rest from the DaimChoc Reports post!!

Re: Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee Preorder is Up (1887060)
Posted by Bumblebee21 on June 5th, 2017 @ 12:44pm CDT
Re: Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee Preorder is Up (1887061)
Posted by galvatron00 on June 5th, 2017 @ 12:46pm CDT
Bumblebee21 wrote:https://m.weibo.cn/status/F6rrk27mx?luicode=10000011&lfid=1076031163461132&featurecode=20000180#_rnd1496663077051
Noice!!
Re: Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee Preorder is Up (1887108)
Posted by Sigma Magnus on June 5th, 2017 @ 4:32pm CDT
Thanks to Transformers Never Die on Facebook and NOTRAB on Weibo, as well as fellow Seibertronians Bumblebee21 and itscramtastic for letting us know, we have an extreme amount of in-hand images for Movie Masterpiece MPM-3 Bumblebee! Check 'em all out below, and let us know what you think in the Energon Pub!

Re: Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee Preorder is Up (1887109)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on June 5th, 2017 @ 4:33pm CDT
A very nice figure. Too expensive for me though. Will buy if I ever see it cheap enough.
Re: Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee Preorder is Up (1887120)
Posted by Microraptor on June 5th, 2017 @ 4:54pm CDT
I hope they do more of these. Ironhide needs a better toy.
Re: Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee Preorder is Up (1887124)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on June 5th, 2017 @ 5:01pm CDT
Look promising. I wonder if the kibble that hang under the door wings are supposed to be there?
Re: Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee Preorder is Up (1887126)
Posted by Hydrargyrus on June 5th, 2017 @ 5:12pm CDT
He has quite a thick back, yet appears to balance just fine. Still not a fan of larger things, but happy to see good engineering.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Fangry Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Superion Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "TRANSFORMERS Generations - Combiner Wars-AUTOBOT HOUND Figure - Sky Reign Piece" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Studio Series 42 - Construction Long Haul Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "SILVERBOLT AERIALBOT TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE GENERATIONS ULTRA CLASS 2008 MISB" on EBAY
Buy "2016 Hasbro Transformers Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Laserbeak + Soundwave" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS ER EX-18 IRONHIDE & PROWL Figure MIB by Takara Tomy" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron: Kingdom Deluxe WFC-K16 Huffer" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War For Cybertron Rumble & Ratbat U.S. Seller New!" on EBAY