Movie Preview Optimus Prime and Starscream Out Now in the U.S.

Movie Preview Optimus Prime and Starscream Out Now in the U.S.

Saturday, April 21st, 2007 12:17am CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: Hotrod   Views: 17,949

Last weekend we reported that Transformers Movie deluxe figure had been released at a Toys "R" Us store in Ohio. Now our own collector maximus has brought us news that Transformers Movie Preview figures Optimus Prime and Starscream have been released early in some places. Collector maximusthe found both figures at his local Wal-Mart. Here is the proof:

Do not forget to post all of your sightings in the SEIBERTRON.com Sightings Section!

Credit(s): collector maximus

This article was last modified on Saturday, April 21st, 2007 12:34am CDT

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Movie Preview Optimus Prime and Starscream Out Now in the U.S. (92760)
Posted by Collector Maximus on April 21st, 2007 @ 12:26am CDT
We need these in the sightings section.
Here is the poster, though I think we've seen it before.
Front and Back. Click thumbnails for larger image.
Re: Movie Preview Optimus Prime and Starscream Out Now in the U.S. (92761)
Posted by Hotrod on April 21st, 2007 @ 12:26am CDT
Front paged and credited!
Re: Movie Preview Optimus Prime and Starscream Out Now in the U.S. (92763)
Posted by Bed Bugs on April 21st, 2007 @ 12:27am CDT
Collector Maximus wrote:We need these in the sightings section.

Point taken, I'll talk to Ryan about that.
Re: Movie Preview Optimus Prime and Starscream Out Now in the U.S. (92765)
Posted by Hotrod on April 21st, 2007 @ 12:31am CDT
Fender Bender wrote:
Collector Maximus wrote:We need these in the sightings section.

Point taken, I'll talk to Ryan about that.

No need I can get them in there :grin:
Re: Movie Preview Optimus Prime and Starscream Out Now in the U.S. (92768)
Posted by Hotrod on April 21st, 2007 @ 12:32am CDT
Hotrod wrote:
Fender Bender wrote:
Collector Maximus wrote:We need these in the sightings section.

Point taken, I'll talk to Ryan about that.

No need I can get them in there :grin:

Actually they are already up. Check under the movie toys. :grin:
Re: Movie Preview Optimus Prime and Starscream Out Now in the U.S. (92770)
Posted by Jestermon on April 21st, 2007 @ 12:35am CDT

I saw them at 2 though.
Re: Movie Preview Optimus Prime and Starscream Out Now in the U.S. (92772)
Posted by Collector Maximus on April 21st, 2007 @ 12:44am CDT
Jestermon wrote:I had no pics, and posted a few seconds later lol. Im in Atlanta Ga, but was at a Wal-Mart I do not usually frequent.

I saw them at 2 though.

I saw that, I barely beat ya. Are you near Roswell?
Re: Movie Preview Optimus Prime and Starscream Out Now in the U.S. (92773)
Posted by Collector Maximus on April 21st, 2007 @ 12:47am CDT
Hotrod wrote:
Hotrod wrote:
Fender Bender wrote:
Collector Maximus wrote:We need these in the sightings section.

Point taken, I'll talk to Ryan about that.

No need I can get them in there :grin:

Actually they are already up. Check under the movie toys. :grin:

If you click those images and try to add they are nowhere to be found. Oddly though Movie Bonecrusher is in the universe section.
Re: Movie Preview Optimus Prime and Starscream Out Now in the U.S. (92809)
Posted by Jestermon on April 21st, 2007 @ 2:55am CDT
The case I opened and stocked was in the Duluth Walmart on Pleasant Hill Rd, I too could not post sightings, once you go past the main page, to the section the movie toy options dissapear.
Re: Movie Preview Optimus Prime and Starscream Out Now in the U.S. (92818)
Posted by Noisemaze on April 21st, 2007 @ 3:24am CDT
I wouldn't exactly say "they're out at retail" just because a couple stores can't follow directions. I know my area will stick to the May 1st street date stamped on the boxes. Don't get everybody's hopes up. Instead of saying "they're out at retail", say "a few stores screwed up can't follow directions" (or can't read!)
Re: Movie Preview Optimus Prime and Starscream Out Now in the U.S. (92820)
Posted by Autobot032 on April 21st, 2007 @ 3:28am CDT
Mine got 'em in as well. Refused to sell, and I didn't have the guts to break the case open. (plus it's just rude as hell)

12 each of Optimus and Starscream.
Re: Movie Preview Optimus Prime and Starscream Out Now in the U.S. (92825)
Posted by transfan67 on April 21st, 2007 @ 3:42am CDT
i might just look into wallmart today and check.
Re: Movie Preview Optimus Prime and Starscream Out Now in the U.S. (92829)
Posted by Exulted Unicron on April 21st, 2007 @ 3:58am CDT
the top two images don't work.
Re: Movie Preview Optimus Prime and Starscream Out Now in the U.S. (92895)
Posted by Wheeljack35 on April 21st, 2007 @ 8:03am CDT
Frac I hope my Walmart doesn't screw this up also they allready have three cases of the new alternators that they haven't put out yet
Re: Movie Preview Optimus Prime and Starscream Out Now in the U.S. (92900)
Posted by Jestermon on April 21st, 2007 @ 8:08am CDT
Well, in Georgia, if there is a date on the box, frankly most Wal-Mart employees here can not read, so the item is out at retail, here they stock what is on the palette, they do not even read where the normal items correctly go on the shelves let alone street dates, so the street date is not even applicable to them.

Even Targets here are horrible for it, my gf found a season of Full House that some employee had stocked in the section without a tag, and that was a week ahead of street date.

Also they probably will not even use the displays here, and probably will just junk them out on the pegs and bail the display carton.
Re: Movie Preview Optimus Prime and Starscream Out Now in the U.S. (93021)
Posted by Seibertron on April 21st, 2007 @ 10:32am CDT
I have fixed the toy sightings section. You can now report toy sightings for the movie toys.

Ryan
Re: Movie Preview Optimus Prime and Starscream Out Now in the U.S. (93103)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on April 21st, 2007 @ 11:36am CDT
Lucky, I'm going on months now with pretty much nothing.
Re: Movie Preview Optimus Prime and Starscream Out Now in the U.S. (93143)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on April 21st, 2007 @ 12:29pm CDT
I think most stores will be stocking these out early. If they run out of classic figures on the shelves im sure they'd rather put this out and make money than wait for the street date and have no TFs to sell.
Re: Movie Preview Optimus Prime and Starscream Out Now in the U.S. (93499)
Posted by Collector Maximus on April 21st, 2007 @ 7:39pm CDT
Just to update these figures have been put out at the Store here in Roswell where I got them. They are on a 4-way display in the main aisle in front of the toy aisle.
Re: Movie Preview Optimus Prime and Starscream Out Now in the U.S. (93862)
Posted by Spooner on April 22nd, 2007 @ 8:48am CDT
Just order 'em from Hasbrotoyshop.com - I got mine two weeks ago.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Overboard Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Transformers Prime Cyberverse Commander Class Starscream" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers R.e.d. MEGATRON Vinyl RED Series Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Starscream and wfc generations starscream lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Lot-Cyberverse Bumblebee and Jazz, Quick Change" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy HEAT SCRAMBLE Transformers Starter Set TFD-00" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers WFC War For Cybertron Siege Battle Masters Blowpipe MOSC" on EBAY