Movie Ramjet And Skywarp Robot Mode Images

Movie Ramjet And Skywarp Robot Mode Images

Tuesday, December 30th, 2008 7:46pm CST

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Auctions
Posted by: Tigertrack   Views: 119,243

eBay- Two new auctions for the new movie Starscream, and movie Thundercracker repaints have shown up on eBay.

Ramjet is a repaint of the movie Starscream mold, and Skywarp is a repaint of the movie Thundercracker mold (in itself, Thundercracker is a repaint of Starscream, but he has a remolded head, and was also used for the Target exclusive G1-deco movie Starscream).

You can view the auction for Ramjet here, and for Skywarp here, and see the robot mode images below.

Now we need to know if they are being sold as store exclusives, where, and when. Many thanks to eBay seller, psikyo1974cw.

{L_IMAGE}

{L_IMAGE}

Credit(s): eBay seller, psikyo1974cw

This article was last modified on Wednesday, December 31st, 2008 9:17am CST

Re: Movie Ramjet And Skywarp Robot Mode Images (858744)
Posted by Hard Hacker on December 30th, 2008 @ 7:53pm CST
Part of the cone ends up behind Ramjet's head.

It sort of works. Toys is toys.
Re: Movie Ramjet And Skywarp Robot Mode Images (858746)
Posted by Agent 007 on December 30th, 2008 @ 7:57pm CST
meh i don't care for the mold so I'll pass
Re: Movie Ramjet And Skywarp Robot Mode Images (858752)
Posted by mattyc1007 on December 30th, 2008 @ 8:06pm CST
how many g1 seekers where there? at 20 quid a pop i may be in trouble, and i guess the cone of jet behind his head isnt all that bad.

but what happened to the "relastic" colours of jets, e.g. ltd starscream and masterpiece starscream in the army coulered jets instead rainbows and im over here colours.
Re: Movie Ramjet And Skywarp Robot Mode Images (858759)
Posted by shortround on December 30th, 2008 @ 8:12pm CST
Nope this year I will skip the movie figures and go for other stuff enstead.
Re: Movie Ramjet And Skywarp Robot Mode Images (858771)
Posted by Anonymous on December 30th, 2008 @ 8:37pm CST
Skywarp=badass!!!!
Re: Movie Ramjet And Skywarp Robot Mode Images (858799)
Posted by Savage on December 30th, 2008 @ 9:20pm CST
Ramjet just might be the only Seeker that looks cool with that mold.
Re: Movie Ramjet And Skywarp Robot Mode Images (858813)
Posted by Dreadwinglord on December 30th, 2008 @ 9:49pm CST
I hope to god these are at available through mass retail.
Re: Movie Ramjet And Skywarp Robot Mode Images (858836)
Posted by rpetras on December 30th, 2008 @ 10:44pm CST
And the first passengers on the train to Skip-ville for 2009 are ....
Re: Movie Ramjet And Skywarp Robot Mode Images (858892)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on December 31st, 2008 @ 2:31am CST
After seeing this i want both.
Re: Movie Ramjet And Skywarp Robot Mode Images (858952)
Posted by IAmThePeej on December 31st, 2008 @ 7:12am CST
I just knew Skywarp was gonna have the same head mold as Thundercracker. Not a bad way to differentiate the seekers.
Re: Movie Ramjet And Skywarp Robot Mode Images (858957)
Posted by Dead Metal on December 31st, 2008 @ 7:21am CST
Skywarp looks badass.
Ramjet, well at least the head looks awesome in those colors.
Re: Movie Ramjet And Skywarp Robot Mode Images (858998)
Posted by GuyIncognito on December 31st, 2008 @ 8:19am CST
I don't like the mold, but I like the Skywarp paint job.

I'll wait for these to be on clearance for like $9.99.
Re: Movie Ramjet And Skywarp Robot Mode Images (859003)
Posted by Furtimus Maximus on December 31st, 2008 @ 8:40am CST
Re: Movie Ramjet And Skywarp Robot Mode Images (859004)
Posted by Vapes on December 31st, 2008 @ 8:41am CST
Robot mode looks great, but ick. So much kibble.

That's enough for me, repaints just aren't enough for the buy.
Re: Movie Ramjet And Skywarp Robot Mode Images (859073)
Posted by Samsonator on December 31st, 2008 @ 10:45am CST
well, over the course of the last two years they've managed to make four out of six of the seekers with one mold, not counting the "G1" Movie Screamer repaint, or Deep Space Screamer, and I'm almost positive there was one more... anyone?

If I was them I'd just get it over with and make Dirge and Thrust, using the regular Screamer mold like Rammy, there. Then with Screamer (G1 repaint) Thundercracker and Skywarp, you could have an entire complete army of ugly seekers... or at least a seeker Brute Squad, bulky lookin' things that they are.

"I'm on the Brute Squad"
"You are the Brute Squad."
Re: Movie Ramjet And Skywarp Robot Mode Images (859093)
Posted by Dead Metal on December 31st, 2008 @ 11:17am CST
Vapes wrote:I've got the original Voyager Starscream... I keep him in robot mode since I can't stand how the "F-22" looks.
Robot mode looks great, but ick. So much kibble.

That's enough for me, repaints just aren't enough for the buy.

Where's the kibble? The only thing I could count as kibble is the nosecone on the back and you can hardly see that.
Re: Movie Ramjet And Skywarp Robot Mode Images (859118)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on December 31st, 2008 @ 11:44am CST
Dead Metal wrote:
Robot mode looks great, but ick. So much kibble.

That's enough for me, repaints just aren't enough for the buy.

I think he meant the protruding wings on the front and back. Personally, I think they add to the form instead of subtracting from it.
Re: Movie Ramjet And Skywarp Robot Mode Images (859122)
Posted by Dead Metal on December 31st, 2008 @ 11:48am CST
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Dead Metal wrote:
Robot mode looks great, but ick. So much kibble.

That's enough for me, repaints just aren't enough for the buy.

Me too I can think of figures with a lot more kibble, like Movie Leader Prime.
Re: Movie Ramjet And Skywarp Robot Mode Images (859212)
Posted by ponycorn on December 31st, 2008 @ 1:33pm CST
Furtimus Maximus wrote:Anybody else hate that Starscream and the seekers have the body of a monkey and the head of a crab? I'm surprised at the lack of variety in these seekers.

Me too. Seekers should be sexy, this is the way of things. :-(

Ramjet doesn't even look like he did in the Reign of Starscream comic, which was a passingly ok character design compared to the rest.
Re: Movie Ramjet And Skywarp Robot Mode Images (859448)
Posted by Stockade on December 31st, 2008 @ 9:39pm CST
I dont like these molds and wish they can come up with something new!!!

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Sky Shadow and  Ominus" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #287 - Pulse Con 2021
"Pulse Con 2021"
Posted: Monday, October 25th, 2021

Buy "Transformers DOUBLE PUNCH Botcon Japan Exclusive The Evil Predacon Limited" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Soundblaster Black 35th Anniversary Hasbro WFC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots SALVAGE Garbage Truck Figure Hasbro Playskool Heroes" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 2005 BotCon Decent Into Darkness Ricochet" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS BLADES (Shark Sub Variant), Rare Shark Sub Capture 2015" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Wheelie" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return SLUGSLINGER w/ Caliburst 2017 Figure MOSC in USA G1" on EBAY
Buy "Gigapower GP HQ-04 Graviter (METALLIC) Transformers Sludge Complete, Re-boxed" on EBAY