Movie Theme Online Now! Along With Possible Track Listings to the Soundtrack!

Movie Theme Online Now! Along With Possible Track Listings to the Soundtrack!

Thursday, June 7th, 2007 2:38pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Digital Media News
Posted by: GetterDragun   Views: 18,317

Now that we have seen the cover to the upcoming Soundtrack to the Transformers Movie, the website Super Hero Hype has posted a link to a clip for the theme to the upcoming Transformers Movie. Click here for the link:

Also on that site is a link to WikiPedia, which supposedly has the track listings as well!

While we should consider this a rumor until confirmed, here is the potential track list:

1 "What I've Done" Linkin Park
2 "DoomsDay Clock" Smashing Pumpkins
3 "This Moment" Disturbed
4 "Before It's Too Late(Sam and Mikaela's Theme" Goo Goo Dolls
5 "Pretty Handsome Awkward" The Used
6 "Passion's Killing Floor" HIM
7 "What It Feels Like To Be A Ghost?" Taking Back Sunday
8 "Second To None" Styles Of Beyond
9 "End Of The World" Armor For Sleep
10 "Retina And The Sky" Idiot Pilot
11 "Technical Difficulties" Julien - K
12 "Transformers Theme" Mutemath

Credit(s): KSC, SuperHeroHype

This article was last modified on Thursday, June 7th, 2007 2:40pm CDT

Re: Movie Theme Online Now! Along With Possible Track Listings to the Soundtrack! (153371)
Posted by GetterDragun on June 7th, 2007 @ 2:42pm CDT
KSC wrote:There it is...I don't like it!

eh it's okay until 00:53...ugh that rollcall though is horrible.

edit: You guys can merge this into the Soundtrack cover thread. I didn't see that till after I posted.

Front Paged and Credited!
Re: Movie Theme Online Now! Along With Possible Track Listings to the Soundtrack! (153374)
Posted by Sharpwing on June 7th, 2007 @ 2:42pm CDT
Sounds like Linkin Park with flu...

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugly! :SICK:

There.
Re: Movie Theme Online Now! Along With Possible Track Listings to the Soundtrack! (153380)
Posted by emeraldbeacon on June 7th, 2007 @ 2:45pm CDT
AU-TO-BOTS-ARE-WAT-CHING-O-VER-YOU

Kind of has a Linkin Park feel to it... at least it's a spin on the classic theme, and not some thing COMPLETELY new.
Re: Movie Theme Online Now! Along With Possible Track Listings to the Soundtrack! (153384)
Posted by decepticonjon on June 7th, 2007 @ 2:46pm CDT
that was painful. :-x
whoever mutemath is.. they should be drug out in the street and shot.
Re: Movie Theme Online Now! Along With Possible Track Listings to the Soundtrack! (153388)
Posted by Greed on June 7th, 2007 @ 2:49pm CDT
Yeah, I didn't like it.
Re: Movie Theme Online Now! Along With Possible Track Listings to the Soundtrack! (153395)
Posted by White Convoy on June 7th, 2007 @ 2:52pm CDT
Not as bad as I thought it would be. Not bad at all. I like it.
Re: Movie Theme Online Now! Along With Possible Track Listings to the Soundtrack! (153396)
Posted by Kingshand on June 7th, 2007 @ 2:52pm CDT
meh; I had hoped it'd have an orchestrated score and not a lump of crappy bands with maybe one or two good songs on the whole album.
Re: Movie Theme Online Now! Along With Possible Track Listings to the Soundtrack! (153397)
Posted by trailbreaker on June 7th, 2007 @ 2:52pm CDT
Not my first choice, but I've heard worse.....
Re: Movie Theme Online Now! Along With Possible Track Listings to the Soundtrack! (153401)
Posted by Flashback77 on June 7th, 2007 @ 2:53pm CDT
Absolutely horrible. This new theme sounds like Linkin Park covering Cybertron's intro. I expected a crappy soundtrack, maybe the score will be worth listening to.
Re: Movie Theme Online Now! Along With Possible Track Listings to the Soundtrack! (153405)
Posted by skeletal13 on June 7th, 2007 @ 2:55pm CDT
Re: Movie Theme Online Now! Along With Possible Track Listings to the Soundtrack! (153412)
Posted by Immortal Starscream on June 7th, 2007 @ 2:58pm CDT
this theme was also posted on sectorseven.org, on the most recent email, use the password deceptibot.
Re: Movie Theme Online Now! Along With Possible Track Listings to the Soundtrack! (153413)
Posted by Kingshand on June 7th, 2007 @ 2:58pm CDT
Now that I've listened to the "theme" I have to disagree with Trailbreaker...

I've not heard worse and I don't think it possibly could be.

That was terrible. Terrible, in fact, doesn't even describe it.
Re: Movie Theme Online Now! Along With Possible Track Listings to the Soundtrack! (153417)
Posted by brbolin on June 7th, 2007 @ 3:00pm CDT
It's not bad...not the greatest, but not bad. Like many, I was hoping for more of an "orchestral" take on it, but this will do. Could've been a lot better, could've been a LOT worse.
The score soundtrack, I feel, will be awesome, though.
Re: Movie Theme Online Now! Along With Possible Track Listings to the Soundtrack! (153425)
Posted by Maximal Prime on June 7th, 2007 @ 3:04pm CDT
That new theme song is just...crap. I'm sorry, personal opinion, but It's 21 years later and Lion's original theme song just destroys this version anyday.

On a side note though, what I have heard of the orchestrated score rocks.
Re: Movie Theme Online Now! Along With Possible Track Listings to the Soundtrack! (153427)
Posted by First-Aid on June 7th, 2007 @ 3:05pm CDT
I have a feeling this is going to be one of those "Songs from and Inspired by" sountracks to be later followed with the orchestral soundtrack release later. It's not a bad take...not the best, but not bad. Definitely a "meh".
Re: Movie Theme Online Now! Along With Possible Track Listings to the Soundtrack! (153428)
Posted by Scatterlung on June 7th, 2007 @ 3:06pm CDT
brbolin wrote:I'd say, the only time we MIGHT hear this "theme" is during the end credits. Once and done.
The score soundtrack, I feel, will be awesome, though.

SPOILERS

I think you're right. Note how it doesn't list Jazz in the namecall XD
Re: Movie Theme Online Now! Along With Possible Track Listings to the Soundtrack! (153430)
Posted by Blozor on June 7th, 2007 @ 3:07pm CDT
That was loving terrible. Okay, we're talking about a remake of the theme song to a kids show fromt he Eighties and, even in that context, it was an embarrassment to listen to. I don't know who this Mutemath is, but I now officially hate them. They sound like a very cheap knock-off of Linkin Park. They should have gotten some actual musicians to compose the new theme, not the poor imitation of a passing fad band.

EDIT: Wow, I didn't read anyone else's take before including my own...
skeletal13 wrote:Linkin Park: the attempted "metal" Backstreet Boys. Do people still listen to these guys? Like the rest of the track listing... what a ton of crap: whiny emo, some has-been thug rock/nu metal, and some has-been 90s artists. Pretty much everyone on there is making their last grasp before they get booted off the airwaves. I'm not surprised, though, since the "Armageddon" soundtrack was pretty much the same thing. At least we don't have a whiny geriatric Aerosmith ballad this time.

No we have the Goo Goo Dolls for that.

It was funny because I was considering asking if Mutemath, Linkin Park, or their entire genre of music will be remembered 20 years from now? No? Fad! Kids today are listening to Led Zeppelin and Black Sabbath and Rush more than most of the new bands out there. That has got to tell the industry something. Unfortunately, the industry generally doesn't answer to reason.
Re: Movie Theme Online Now! Along With Possible Track Listings to the Soundtrack! (153440)
Posted by Sunstar on June 7th, 2007 @ 3:12pm CDT
I am not sure... I am not into rap. Mehish. I would prefer an orchestrated score. Like what is in the trailers. That does it for me. This...doesn't really appeal.
Re: Movie Theme Online Now! Along With Possible Track Listings to the Soundtrack! (153441)
Posted by Cheetron on June 7th, 2007 @ 3:13pm CDT
I thought Stan Bush was writing something for the movie. For a Transformers movie, it seems wrong without him.
Re: Movie Theme Online Now! Along With Possible Track Listings to the Soundtrack! (153444)
Posted by Crystal Rodimus on June 7th, 2007 @ 3:13pm CDT
Mmmm...Pumpkins goodness.

Far better soundtrack than I hoped for.

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Chase Brush Fire Boulder Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Kre-O 30662 Ratchet new sealed hasbro unopened 187 pieces" on EBAY
Buy "ULTRA MAGNUS Transformers Kingdom War For Cybertron Trilogy Leader Class 2021" on EBAY
Buy "KRE-O TRANSFORMERS LOT IRONHIDE & MEGATRON KREON BATTLE CHANGER SEALED" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise Autobot Ratchet Deluxe Action Figure " on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS SALVAGE, Griffin Rock Construction Team Flip Racer 2017" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers DOTM Battle In Moon Light Cyberverse Optimus Prime Trailer Part" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Bulkhead Takara Tomy MISB MINT" on EBAY