Movie Toys Out in The Netherlands

Movie Toys Out in The Netherlands

Tuesday, May 29th, 2007 1:02pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: Raymond T.   Views: 15,510

Dutch rap and hiphop artist, as well as avid Transformers collector, SpaceKees, has reported that the Transformers Movie Toys of Starscream and Ironhide are now also being sold at the Bart Smit toystores in Hilversum, the Netherlands. As proof the dutch celeb has also provided us with a short YouTube video.

Credit(s): SpaceKees

This article was last modified on Tuesday, May 29th, 2007 1:05pm CDT

Re: Movie Toys Out in The Netherlands (140588)
Posted by Raymon on May 29th, 2007 @ 1:13pm CDT

Nice to see the movie toys are available here...Id like to have some of them.
Re: Movie Toys Out in The Netherlands (140601)
Posted by Raymond T. on May 29th, 2007 @ 1:23pm CDT
Raymon wrote:SpaceKees is hardly a celeb, he had his 3 seconds of fame...however what I think of him is totally irrelevant.

Nice to see the movie toys are available here...Id like to have some of them.
I didn't say he was a huge celeb, but he does have a following and does perform mainstream. No matter how limited that may be. But it adds to the fact that a 'celeb' is also a TransFan! :P

I like your screenname, btw... 8)
Re: Movie Toys Out in The Netherlands (140636)
Posted by Black Arachnis on May 29th, 2007 @ 1:56pm CDT
tis true but the price they`re asking for a Real Gear is outrageous!12,95 euro`s for a basic!?though I do like Ironhide quite a bit.
Re: Movie Toys Out in The Netherlands (140786)
Posted by Roboto750 on May 29th, 2007 @ 4:08pm CDT
Dang! Saturday, hurry up and get here already!
Re: Movie Toys Out in The Netherlands (141102)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on May 29th, 2007 @ 8:01pm CDT
How come the rest of the world is getting these early.

I know we only have a few more days to go, and I can't do nothing till next week anyhow, but still...
Re: Movie Toys Out in The Netherlands (141716)
Posted by Black Arachnis on May 30th, 2007 @ 8:25am CDT
little update for you Raymond, TRU Amsterdam has the whole first wave and I picked up deluxe Bumblebee there.
Re: Movie Toys Out in The Netherlands (141750)
Posted by Rushie on May 30th, 2007 @ 9:19am CDT

But I'm glad to read the figures are finally starting to appear
Re: Movie Toys Out in The Netherlands (142142)
Posted by Raymond T. on May 30th, 2007 @ 3:47pm CDT
Rushie wrote:ok, this is just scary. My real name is Raymond and my last name starts with a T as well. And we're both Dutch TF collectors? =|
Erm... My name is Raymond, but my last name doesn't start with a T.

I hope I will be seeing you at Transformations on June 10th! http://www.trypticon.nl

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Apeface" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Transformers Earthrise War For Cybertron Trilogy Bombshock And Growl New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Scorponok Triple Changer & Fast Track" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue bots Morbot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Lot of 2 Flip Racers Bumblebee & Blurr" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Racing Trailer Optimus Prime missing trailer" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects WFC-GS02 Voyager Red Wing Exclusive Figure NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Optimus Prime Transformers Heroes Epic Rescue Bots Action Figure Large 2013 22"" on EBAY