MPM Barricade and Bumblebee Mission Vision Toys Found in Australia

Transformers News: MPM Barricade and Bumblebee Mission Vision Toys Found in Australia

Wednesday, January 23rd, 2019 11:23AM CST

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 18,343

Seibertronian Rainmaker found several toys he had not seen on the shelves yet in Ausrtalia. One of them is MPM Barricade for $159.99S AUD and the Vission Vision Bumblebee Movie toys that have already been spotted in the US. If you find these toys in your area, or if there are other toys you wish to share with the community, you can post in our sightings forum or sighitngs section.

Rainmaker wrote:Went to Toyworld, saw the new Siege as reported before. Saw all deluxes, voyagers and leaders and 2 battlemasters.

Also found these which I didn't think I would. MPM Barricade and Mission Vision Shatter and Bumblebee at Toyworld in Canberra

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: MPM Barricade and Bumblebee Mission Vision Toys Found in Australia (2006446)
Posted by Rainmaker on January 23rd, 2019 @ 5:43pm CST

:MAXIMAL:
Re: MPM Barricade and Bumblebee Mission Vision Toys Found in Australia (2006449)
Posted by william-james88 on January 23rd, 2019 @ 5:50pm CST
Rainmaker wrote:Wait a minute...the two Battlemasters I saw were the wave 2 ones, Pteraxadon and Aimless?

:MAXIMAL:

Wait what?????? We need pics
Re: MPM Barricade and Bumblebee Mission Vision Toys Found in Australia (2006452)
Posted by Rainmaker on January 23rd, 2019 @ 5:57pm CST
william-james88 wrote:

:MAXIMAL:

Wait what?????? We need pics

If I had realised those were the wave 2 battlemasters I would've taken pictures. But unfortunately I won't be there again until next week or so. I didn't bother taking pictures of the Siege toys because there were already reports of it in Australia at Toyworld and now I regret not taking them.

Edit: If I'm lucky I can be there by Sunday

:MAXIMAL:
Re: MPM Barricade and Bumblebee Mission Vision Toys Found in Australia (2006526)
Posted by Rainmaker on January 24th, 2019 @ 4:41am CST
This image is not my own, I got it from Discord by an Australian user called DrLockdown. I am using it show proof of the wave 2 Battlemasters until I can get my own, he bought these at a store called Hobbyco which I had not have heard of until now. Pteraxadon and Aimless lie next to Lionizer.

:MAXIMAL:
Re: MPM Barricade and Bumblebee Mission Vision Toys Found in Australia (2009571)
Posted by RobRobRobRobRob on February 10th, 2019 @ 9:46pm CST
Thanks to the keen eye of fellow Seibetronian Prismartyr, we have new sightings for several Bumblebee-series figures. Found at a Big W in Erina, New South Wales in Australia, the figures found include Energon Igniters Power Series Ratchet and Nitro Series Blitzwing and Dropkick, though Dropkick was not photographed.

Astute readers will recall the memorable discovery of Ratchet prior to a reveal from Hasbro late last year in the US, so it appears the figure is finally seeing better distribution among foreign markets.

As always, be sure to be neighborly and report your sightings of any of these figures in your location’s sightings forum and be sure to stay tuned to Seibertron.com for more Transformers news and reviews.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Peterman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #217 - Toy Fair 2019
"Toy Fair 2019"
Posted: Monday, February 18th, 2019

Buy "Combiner Wars Ironhide Transformers Deluxe 2015 CW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Mirage" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return BLOWPIPE & TRIGGERHAPPY New in Box" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return MONXO & WOLFWIRE figure boy toy" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Prowl Police Car Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Walgreens Exclusive Cloudraker and Wingspan MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Deluxe Class WOLFWIRE Weird Wolf Loose Figure Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Deluxe Class Skullsmasher Complete" on EBAY