Transformers News: Multiple Images of Flame Toys Transformers Kuro Kara Kuri 04 Optimus Prime Now Up for Pre Order

Wednesday, June 26th, 2019 10:44PM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Collectables
Posted by: Stargrave   Views: 11,568

Just in from Flame Toys' Facebook Page is news of their Transformers Kuro Kara Kuri Optimus Prime 04 up for pre-order!

Per the description below there are an assortment of extras and spare parts available depending on how you order. The item is listed for $400.00 US and is expected this December:

"Optimus. The leader of the Autobots, a faction of Transformers who are rivals of the Decepticons. Because of having strong moral character, excellent leadership and strong sense of honor and justice, he is the primary hero of the story to fight for Decepticon leader called Megatron.
We are proud to present [Kuro Kara Kuri]#04 Optimus Prime! Pre-order is started from today! For whom pre-order from our official e-shop, you will get a big Turbo Jet Axe bonus part! Here is product information and some pre-order channels for your reference:
Item name: [Kuro Kara Kuri]#04 Optimus Prime
Size: ~21cm height
Retail: US$400
Estimated sale: December, 2019
Product Description:
- The height of this product is around 21cm. 5 LED units packed in the body.
- Very rich accessories including 2 swords, 2 small axes, short cannon, big sword and 6 pair of hands. You can set any fighting pose easily.
- 3 interchangeable faces are available to present different emotion effect of Optimus Prime.
- Over 100 articulation positions. Some of them are designed with linkage articulation gimmicks !
- Super-poseable with diecast parts for solidity and heaviness!

Official e-shop (with a big turbo jet bonus part): http://www.d4toys.com/index.php

ET-toys.com (Free Japan shipping)No bonus part:

With bonus part:

Enjoy the images and let us know your thoughts in the forum!

Transformers News: Multiple Images of Flame Toys Kuro Kara Kuri 04 Optimus Prime Now Up for Pre Order

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Multiple Images of Flame Toys Transformers Kuro Kara Kuri 04 Optimus Prime Now Up for Pre Order (2026287)
Posted by Decepticon Stryker on June 26th, 2019 @ 11:03pm CDT
Oh God it looks so good... and it's going to be so expensive :(
Re: Multiple Images of Flame Toys Transformers Kuro Kara Kuri 04 Optimus Prime Now Up for Pre Order (2026398)
Posted by First-Aid on June 27th, 2019 @ 4:35pm CDT
I shall forever know this one as Codpiece Prime.
Re: Multiple Images of Flame Toys Transformers Kuro Kara Kuri 04 Optimus Prime Now Up for Pre Order (2026410)
Posted by ZeldaTheSwordsman on June 27th, 2019 @ 4:55pm CDT
First-Aid wrote:I shall forever know this one as Codpiece Prime.

Pah! This is Codpiece Prime:
Re: Multiple Images of Flame Toys Transformers Kuro Kara Kuri 04 Optimus Prime Now Up for Pre Order (2026440)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 27th, 2019 @ 8:08pm CDT
I really wish these ones weren't so pricey. I wanted but could not justify Star Saber, and this is so ridiculously cool, especially since it is a G1, Movie, and Animated Prime fused into one. I really would like him.
Re: Multiple Images of Flame Toys Transformers Kuro Kara Kuri 04 Optimus Prime Now Up for Pre Order (2026494)
Posted by Dorkimus on June 28th, 2019 @ 4:11am CDT

Some toys may have a larger codpieces, but at least they are not trying to poke your eyes off with it like this one. But its not really that terrible.
Re: Multiple Images of Flame Toys Transformers Kuro Kara Kuri 04 Optimus Prime Now Up for Pre Order (2026597)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 28th, 2019 @ 4:47pm CDT
Dorkimus wrote:These are super cool. Too bad that they don't really sell these in Europe. Though I have preordered all the model kits.

Do you have any of the model kits yet? I have 3 of them and they are fantastic things
Re: Multiple Images of Flame Toys Transformers Kuro Kara Kuri 04 Optimus Prime Now Up for Pre Order (2026674)
Posted by Dorkimus on June 29th, 2019 @ 6:45am CDT
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:

Haven't got mine yet for some reason. Bumblebee should have been out already, but I'm not in a hurry. I have other scale models and miniatures to finish.

The nice thing about those is, that you can build them straight from the box or paint them by yourself and maybe add some extra detail etc.
Re: Multiple Images of Flame Toys Transformers Kuro Kara Kuri 04 Optimus Prime Now Up for Pre Order (2026682)
Posted by Stargrave on June 29th, 2019 @ 9:18am CDT
Re: Multiple Images of Flame Toys Transformers Kuro Kara Kuri 04 Optimus Prime Now Up for Pre Order (2026730)
Posted by ZeroWolf on June 29th, 2019 @ 2:49pm CDT
Greetings Seibertronians! Today we have new galleries to share with you, created by site owner, Seibertron, and feature two of Flame Toys recent releases, Furai Bumblebee and Thundercracker.

Flame Toys hold an official licence from Hasbro/Takara Tomy to be able to produce these highly detailed plastic model kits. They are highly posable but not transformable, and often feature designs straight from the comics.

First up, is Furai Bumblebee, armed with a pistol, his trusty hammer and a helicopter back-pack, enabling him to take the fight to the skies.

Flame Toys Bumblebee (140 images) - Furai Model Kits, Model Kits

Next up is Furai Thundercracker, a redeco of their previously released Furai Starscream model kit (you can find galleries of Furai Starscream here!).

Flame Toys Thundercracker (90 images) - Furai Model Kits, Model Kits

What do you think of these kits? Will you be taking the plunge with Flame Toys models? Let us know in the Energon Pub and stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest news and reviews!
Re: Multiple Images of Flame Toys Transformers Kuro Kara Kuri 04 Optimus Prime Now Up for Pre Order (2026734)
Posted by Decepticon Stryker on June 29th, 2019 @ 3:07pm CDT
Really loving that Thundercracker kit. Bumblebee looks nice too but seems a bit too big for my taste.
Re: Multiple Images of Flame Toys Transformers Kuro Kara Kuri 04 Optimus Prime Now Up for Pre Order (2026756)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 29th, 2019 @ 5:01pm CDT
Stargrave wrote:Dude DMax the pics you posted is the reason I’m dying to pick some of these up. I don’t know why but it’s when a fan gets one and poses them just as well as the fancy shots, I’m sold. It’s probably those manuals you use as a background I think it just makes them pop :lol:

Almost all of my shots are taken on my work desk when I'm at the office, so I really hope it's not my work books that make those bots pop!

Bumblebee looks really good, I'm excited to get my hands on him here soon
Re: Multiple Images of Flame Toys Transformers Kuro Kara Kuri 04 Optimus Prime Now Up for Pre Order (2026757)
Posted by ZeldaTheSwordsman on June 29th, 2019 @ 5:03pm CDT
*gasp* New galleries that aren't BotBots?
Re: Multiple Images of Flame Toys Transformers Kuro Kara Kuri 04 Optimus Prime Now Up for Pre Order (2026791)
Posted by Shuttershock on June 29th, 2019 @ 8:40pm CDT
Re: Multiple Images of Flame Toys Transformers Kuro Kara Kuri 04 Optimus Prime Now Up for Pre Order (2026792)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 29th, 2019 @ 8:44pm CDT
Shuttershock wrote:Is it just me, or does Bumblebee look really out of place with all these skinny-waisted Gurren Lagann-looking guys?

I don't think so, the other guys are tall, lanky guys, and he is meant to be short and stocky
Re: Multiple Images of Flame Toys Transformers Kuro Kara Kuri 04 Optimus Prime Now Up for Pre Order (2026820)
Posted by Stargrave on June 30th, 2019 @ 12:57am CDT
That contrast gives him a great visual role of wielding that hammer I think, it’s almost like the dwarf on the quest: oh this guy? The little guy? Yeah he’s short and tough and typically brandishing a heavy melee weapon - it works for me. These pieces I can just zone out on sometimes it’s like action figure art.
Re: Multiple Images of Flame Toys Transformers Kuro Kara Kuri 04 Optimus Prime Now Up for Pre Order (2026832)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on June 30th, 2019 @ 3:55am CDT
I saw that Bee kit at EB Games (Canadian Gamestop). It was around 60$CAN. Having spare money I would have gotten him. Especially because he's like a fancy version of Action Master Bee.

Transformers G1 1990 Bumblebee with Heli-Pack Gallery
Transformers Flame Toys Bumblebee Gallery

This is pretty awesome.
Re: Multiple Images of Flame Toys Transformers Kuro Kara Kuri 04 Optimus Prime Now Up for Pre Order (2026838)
Posted by JomasterII on June 30th, 2019 @ 4:46am CDT
OK. I'm literally joining the bloody forums just to say this.

Please.
PLEASE.
PLEASE clean your frickin' nub marks.
They're just... absolutely egregious. Coming from a builder of Gunpla, cleaning your nubs is one of the most important steps in making your models look amazing. Big white stress marks and excess pieces of sprue don't help with the look.

I know I'm being blunt but I'm really not trying to be rude. I just wanna have the gallery look amazing and really make the kits shine.
Re: Multiple Images of Flame Toys Transformers Kuro Kara Kuri 04 Optimus Prime Now Up for Pre Order (2026839)
Posted by Dorkimus on June 30th, 2019 @ 5:30am CDT
The reason why the model kit bumble looks so different is, that he is actually kind of different line. Some of those kits represent highly stylized versions of the bot in question. Others are more like official IDW versions of the character. Like there are 2 different Prime kits available.
Re: Multiple Images of Flame Toys Transformers Kuro Kara Kuri 04 Optimus Prime Now Up for Pre Order (2026842)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on June 30th, 2019 @ 7:08am CDT
JomasterII wrote:OK. I'm literally joining the bloody forums just to say this.

Please.
PLEASE.
PLEASE clean your frickin' nub marks.

Aha!
I wholeheartedly understand that such a thing would "trigger" any semi-pro model builders.

If I ever build a model, I'll be sure to use some sand paper and/or a file to get rid of those admittedly unsightly sprue nubs.
Then I'd waste the whole thing with my horrible painting skills. #-o
Re: Multiple Images of Flame Toys Transformers Kuro Kara Kuri 04 Optimus Prime Now Up for Pre Order (2026843)
Posted by JomasterII on June 30th, 2019 @ 7:31am CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:
JomasterII wrote:OK. I'm literally joining the bloody forums just to say this.

Please.
PLEASE.
PLEASE clean your frickin' nub marks.

Aha!

Then I'd waste the whole thing with my horrible painting skills. #-o

Even slicing them off with a hobby knife and running your nail over them to remove the stress mark is sufficient to me, but a sanding and polishing job is definitely the pro way to do it!

Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Trypticon Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #226 - Fire in the Sky
"Fire in the Sky"
Posted: Sunday, July 7th, 2019

Buy "Kreo Transformers Rotor Rage Set No. 36959 plus parts form 30689 Optimus Prime" on EBAY
Buy "KRE-O TRANSFORMERS MEGATRON KREON BATTLE CHANGER75 PIECES" on EBAY
Buy "KRE-O Transformers Ultimate Kreon Collection OPTIMUS/SENTINEL/MEGATRON/SOUNDWAVE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Rid Hasbro Rumble Figure Loose" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS PRIME - FIRST EDITION SERIES - STARSCREAM (A24)" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS PRIME - ROBOTS IN DISGUISE - ULTRA MAGNUS VOYAGER CLASS (A8)" on EBAY
Buy "[ToysHero] In Hand Transformers Generations Siege Galactic Man Shockwave" on EBAY
Buy "1995 Transformers Beast Wars: Optimus Primal Bat Action Figure" on EBAY