Nationwide Super Bowl commercial featured Loyal Subjects Transformers

Nationwide Super Bowl commercial featured Loyal Subjects Transformers

Sunday, February 1st, 2015 7:12pm CST

Category: Digital Media News
Posted by: mooncake623   Views: 22,895

It's that time of the year again fellow Seibertronians, Super Bowl Sunday! And with that comes the many many new interesting commercials. This year is no different, Nationwide Insurance just showed a Super Bowl commercial with Loyal Subjects Prime, Shockwave and Nemesis prime. You can check out this rather sad commercial we've embedded below.

Credit(s): Nationwide

This article was last modified on Sunday, February 1st, 2015 11:49pm CST

Re: Nationwide Super Bowl commercial featured Loyal Subjects Transformers (1645572)
Posted by Go-Faster-Wings on February 1st, 2015 @ 7:23pm CST
Jeez talk about a downer ending. . .
That's cool, though. Thanks for sharing!
Re: Nationwide Super Bowl commercial featured Loyal Subjects Transformers (1645575)
Posted by mooncake623 on February 1st, 2015 @ 7:28pm CST
Go-Faster-Wings wrote:Jeez talk about a downer ending. . .
That's cool, though. Thanks for sharing!

Yea lots of really sad commercials this year. Rather strange.
Re: Nationwide Super Bowl commercial featured Loyal Subjects Transformers (1645576)
Posted by philswitch engage on February 1st, 2015 @ 7:31pm CST
That commercial was awful. I will never buy nationwide insurance because of that peice of deliberate garbage.
Re: Nationwide Super Bowl commercial featured Loyal Subjects Transformers (1645580)
Posted by SlyTF1 on February 1st, 2015 @ 7:41pm CST
When I saw that Optimus sitting there, I screamed at the TV. The only reason I watch the Super Bowl is in hopes that there is at least one Transformer in one of the commercials. My wish was granted.
Re: Nationwide Super Bowl commercial featured Loyal Subjects Transformers (1645588)
Posted by Cyber Bishop on February 1st, 2015 @ 8:11pm CST
The ending of the commercial kind of sucked the life out of it.
Re: Nationwide Super Bowl commercial featured Loyal Subjects Transformers (1645601)
Posted by Moosey on February 1st, 2015 @ 8:54pm CST
How come the transformers had to be in the one about child death???
Re: Nationwide Super Bowl commercial featured Loyal Subjects Transformers (1645603)
Posted by Madeus Prime on February 1st, 2015 @ 9:10pm CST
Dear god, that was depressing. Aren't commercials supposed to rake in applications and not hate-mail?
Re: Nationwide Super Bowl commercial featured Loyal Subjects Transformers (1645609)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on February 1st, 2015 @ 9:21pm CST
I thought it was 1 of the best commercials during the whole program, along with the Budweiser ad. It had a very important message, even if it was by a car insurance company. Its tone only made it more poignant and memorable.
Re: Nationwide Super Bowl commercial featured Loyal Subjects Transformers (1645628)
Posted by Convoy on February 1st, 2015 @ 9:55pm CST
I missed the game and don't want to watch the commercial after reading the comments. I'm just going to assume that a Transformer transformed with a kid inside the vehicle. :BOOM:
Re: Nationwide Super Bowl commercial featured Loyal Subjects Transformers (1645636)
Posted by SlyTF1 on February 1st, 2015 @ 10:08pm CST
ThatOneMoose wrote:Goddamn, super bowl commercials are supposed to be funny!! They were all so depressing :(
How come the transformers had to be in the one about child death???

Because Decepticons like child death?
Re: Nationwide Super Bowl commercial featured Loyal Subjects Transformers (1645705)
Posted by TimothyR on February 2nd, 2015 @ 12:35am CST
woo hoo..

anyways.. what a great game.

i'm not a fan of either team but i was definitely pulling for the patriots.

the most exciting commercial, for me, was the jurassic world trailer.. i cannot wait to see that movie. i love the concept and the dinosaurs look great.
Re: Nationwide Super Bowl commercial featured Loyal Subjects Transformers (1645707)
Posted by mooncake623 on February 2nd, 2015 @ 12:43am CST
TimothyR wrote:woo hoo..

anyways.. what a great game.

i'm not a fan of either team but i was definitely pulling for the patriots.

I don't care for either team either but wow that was the dumbest play I've ever seen... talk about giving the game away..
Re: Nationwide Super Bowl commercial featured Loyal Subjects Transformers (1645758)
Posted by padfoo on February 2nd, 2015 @ 6:06am CST
I did not see that one, that was really sad, I have kids, I felt it!
Re: Nationwide Super Bowl commercial featured Loyal Subjects Transformers (1645778)
Posted by xRotorstormx on February 2nd, 2015 @ 7:38am CST
It was very interesting how a majority of the commercials this year were very somber. Very few car commercials, maybe 2 beer commercials and the rest were about domestic violence, women's self confidence or horrible events taking place. :shock:

but on a side note talk about an insane game!! Holy cow :KREMZEEK: I almost fell out of my chair at Buffalo Wild Wings went Butler made that interception.
Re: Nationwide Super Bowl commercial featured Loyal Subjects Transformers (1645781)
Posted by Moosey on February 2nd, 2015 @ 7:49am CST
xRotorstormx wrote:

I know, right! I don't care for football all that much, and I didn't really care about either team but it was definitely an exciting game to watch.
Re: Nationwide Super Bowl commercial featured Loyal Subjects Transformers (1646036)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on February 2nd, 2015 @ 8:03pm CST

Anyway, I got myself one of these a while ago and it was such a piece of garbage, I don't see how anyone could waste their money on it. It was damaged in places, and nothing attached properly. It was Slag btw.
Re: Nationwide Super Bowl commercial featured Loyal Subjects Transformers (1646039)
Posted by Madeus Prime on February 2nd, 2015 @ 8:10pm CST
MINDVVIPE wrote:Yeah... see, it wasn't the household items, it was those Loyal Subjects that came alive and killed them, ala the puppet masters.

Hey I just finally realized what you signature is, I've been trying to figure it out since I arrived here way back when. :D

............

God I need to get a life :BANG_HEAD:

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Barricade" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #277 - Daring to Be Stupid
"Daring to Be Stupid"
Posted: Sunday, May 30th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Commemorative Series 9 Ricochet 2004 NO NIGHTSTICK TRU Excl EX Cond" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects TURTLER / SNAPTRAP Takara TT-GS03 New in Box" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects G2 Megatron, Netflix Hotlink Target Red Wing" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege: War for Cybertron Deluxe Class Autobot Chromia Brand New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Battle for Cybertron 3 Sharkticons Attack Hotrod Figures" on EBAY