Transformers News: NC Comicon 2017 - IDW Transformers vs. G.I. Joe The Movie Adaptation Released with Exclusive Cover

Saturday, March 18th, 2017 4:01PM CDT

Categories: Comic Book News, Event News
Posted by: ScottyP   Views: 16,315

Continuing our coverage of NC Comicon 2017 (you can read our summary of the Transformers comics panel hosted by John Barber here), we bring you news that the Transformers vs. G.I. Joe The Movie Adaptation one-shot has been released at the convention, with an exclusive convention cover! This is a few days early, with the book expected to be available at your local comic shop and online this upcoming Wednesday, March 22nd.

We've mirrored an image of the exclusive cover below for your viewing pleasure.

Let your fellow Seibertronians know how excited you are for this book (of course you are, right?) by replying to this post, and keep it here on Seibertron.com for continuing coverage of anything you need to know from the 2017 NC Comicon.
Credit(s): IDW Publishing
Re: NC Comicon 2017 - IDW Transformers vs. G.I. Joe The Movie Adaptation Released with Exclusive Cover (1867629)
Posted by Cobotron on March 18th, 2017 @ 8:37pm CDT
Of course I is excited for this book.
And the MOVIE! :KREMZEEK: :POPCORN:
Re: NC Comicon 2017 - IDW Transformers vs. G.I. Joe The Movie Adaptation Released with Exclusive Cover (1867680)
Posted by Supreme Convoy on March 19th, 2017 @ 1:44am CDT
Love this comic. Excited about The Movie Adaptation this upcoming week!
Re: NC Comicon 2017 - IDW Transformers vs. G.I. Joe The Movie Adaptation Released with Exclusive Cover (1867710)
Posted by ScottyP on March 19th, 2017 @ 10:46am CDT
Read the print copy that I picked up at the show yesterday. This thing is hilarious! The extra space is used for, well, I won't spoil it but they use the additional pages of the "annual" format in a very fun way :)
Re: NC Comicon 2017 - IDW Transformers vs. G.I. Joe The Movie Adaptation Released with Exclusive Cover (1867797)
Posted by Va'al on March 20th, 2017 @ 12:05am CDT

Re: NC Comicon 2017 - IDW Transformers vs. G.I. Joe The Movie Adaptation Released with Exclusive Cover (1867799)
Posted by Supreme Convoy on March 20th, 2017 @ 1:50am CDT
Va'al wrote:This month was supposed to see the release of the hardcover collection of the Tom Scioli series Transformers vs G.I. Joe, dubbed 'the quintessential collection' and covered by us here. After yesterday's news of the Movie Adaption release, however, we've also learned that the whole book will be delayed to include the one-shot issue too! We have yet to find out how long the delay will actually be, but stay tuned for more information as we receive it here at Seibertron.com, and whet your appetite on our database entry here.

I'm totally okay with this because having the Movie Adaptation in the Quintessential Collection makes total sense.

It would drive me crazy to have it separate.
Re: NC Comicon 2017 - IDW Transformers vs. G.I. Joe The Movie Adaptation Released with Exclusive Cover (1867804)
Posted by dragons on March 20th, 2017 @ 6:24am CDT
I like look of snake eyes in picture everything else not to much glad it's going under way
Re: NC Comicon 2017 - IDW Transformers vs. G.I. Joe The Movie Adaptation Released with Exclusive Cover (1867848)
Posted by Rodimus Knight on March 20th, 2017 @ 12:39pm CDT
Okay, so this is the first time I've even heard of a Transformers VS GI Movie. IS there actually one, or is this just a script of a movie that was never made?
Re: NC Comicon 2017 - IDW Transformers vs. G.I. Joe The Movie Adaptation Released with Exclusive Cover (1867850)
Posted by Cobotron on March 20th, 2017 @ 12:46pm CDT
It's really just a joke. It's just the title of the comic.
How that plays into the story in this one-off is yet to be determined.
Until Wednesday at least.

Ending Soon On eBay

Hasbro Transformers Generations Thrilling 30th Leader Class JETFIRE - Time Remaining: 2 days 5 hours 21 minutes 17 seconds
Transformers Construct Bots - Elite Class Autobot Hound Buildable Figure Hasbro - Time Remaining: 4 days 12 hours 22 minutes 13 seconds
Transformers Rescue Bots Playskool Blades The Flight-Bot & Dani Burns A8235 - Time Remaining: 3 days 15 hours 22 minutes 12 seconds
Transformers Rescue Bots - Optimus The Prime-Bot 1st Series Release ORIGINAL - Time Remaining: 3 days 8 hours 22 minutes 17 seconds
Transformers Rescue Bots 6pc Lot-Blades Chase Heatwave Bumblebee Boulder Optimus - Time Remaining: 3 days 11 hours 22 minutes 32 seconds
New In Box Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG13 Megatron Figure Japan Import - Time Remaining: 6 days 10 hours 23 minutes 47 seconds
Transformers Fansproject FPJ Function XV X5 six Variety Knight Chameleon MISB - Time Remaining: 5 days 6 hours 26 minutes 13 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #170 - NC Comicon 2017