Neil Kaplan on RVD radio with Seibertron's own, Autobot420

Transformers News: Neil Kaplan on RVD radio with Seibertron's own, Autobot420

Wednesday, October 29th, 2008 5:29AM CDT

Categories: Site Articles, People News, Interviews
Posted by: Bed Bugs   Views: 22,062

Thanks to a tip from Seibertron.com member, Autobot420, we have found out about an interview happening tonight on the radio that many may want to listen to. The one and only voice of Robots in Disguise Optimus Prime, Neil Kaplan, will be a guest on RVD radio hosted by former Professional Wrestling star, Rob Van Dam.

Topics will include Halloween, Ghost Stories, Spirituality, Hollywood, RVD TV and Pro Wrestling. The episode will air TONIGHT from 6-8 Pacific, 9-11 Eastern. Apparently you can call (347) 308 8754 to share your ghost encounters, or in our case there is no reason we can't ask Neil about his work on Transformers.

To listen to the show online, click here.

Update, the replay of the show is now available. The primary topic of the night was Halloween and ghost stories, but things got a little side tracked as Transformers were brought into the discussion by board member Autobot420.

Autobot420's call begins at around the 38 minute mark with his own ghost story, then in about 10 minutes the topic changes, bringing Neil Kaplan into the fray.

To listen to Rob Van Dam, Neil Kaplan, and Autobot420 talk about Seibertron.com and Transformers, click here and choose #4.
Credit(s): Autobot420

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Neil Kaplan on RVD radio with Seibertron's own, Autobot420 (824141)
Posted by Bed Bugs on October 29th, 2008 @ 5:43am CDT
Thanks man, given we have the Official Pro Wrestling Thread in General Discussion, I can only imagine that this will be rather popular with some of our members. :D
Re: Neil Kaplan on RVD radio with Seibertron's own, Autobot420 (824169)
Posted by Skice on October 29th, 2008 @ 6:25am CDT

Sweet! I just hit 1000 posts go me! :APPLAUSE:
Re: Neil Kaplan on RVD radio with Seibertron's own, Autobot420 (824362)
Posted by Venomous Prime on October 29th, 2008 @ 2:28pm CDT
Autobot420 wrote:I don't know about anyone else but I plan on calling in. I wonder if RVD is a fan of Transformers?

Sweet! I just hit 1000 posts go me! :APPLAUSE:

I might have to call in too.

RiD is one of my favorite series and Neil is a great voice actor.

I really want to start an RiD RVD chant now :lol:
Re: Neil Kaplan on RVD radio with Seibertron's own, Autobot420 (824656)
Posted by Skice on October 29th, 2008 @ 8:45pm CDT
I was just on Talking with RVD and Neil. It was awesome!
Re: Neil Kaplan on RVD radio with Seibertron's own, Autobot420 (824693)
Posted by Bed Bugs on October 29th, 2008 @ 9:23pm CDT
Autobot420 wrote:I was just on Talking with RVD and Neil. It was awesome!

Got a link to a recording? I'd love to take a listen. :D
Re: Neil Kaplan on RVD radio with Seibertron's own, Autobot420 (824695)
Posted by Skice on October 29th, 2008 @ 9:25pm CDT
the only one is the link in the news story you posted. I will tell you that I name dropped Seibertron.com
Re: Neil Kaplan on RVD radio with Seibertron's own, Autobot420 (824713)
Posted by Bed Bugs on October 29th, 2008 @ 9:42pm CDT
Sweet. The show is still going on right now, so I'll have to wait 15 minutes to listen for the replay.

I look forward to it. :D
Re: Neil Kaplan on RVD radio with Seibertron's own, Autobot420 (824718)
Posted by Skice on October 29th, 2008 @ 9:47pm CDT
cool let me know how you liked my BW Megatron impression.
Re: Neil Kaplan on RVD radio with Seibertron's own, Autobot420 (824736)
Posted by Bed Bugs on October 29th, 2008 @ 10:17pm CDT
Hmm, they don't have the replay posted yet. May have to wait until tomorrow.
Re: Neil Kaplan on RVD radio with Seibertron's own, Autobot420 (824743)
Posted by Skice on October 29th, 2008 @ 10:32pm CDT
it's up now. and I just realized Rob called me Chris. lol my name is Joe. and If you listed closely you can hear me hit my bong. :mrgreen:
Re: Neil Kaplan on RVD radio with Seibertron's own, Autobot420 (824868)
Posted by Bed Bugs on October 29th, 2008 @ 11:57pm CDT

To listen to the show online, click here.

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Superion Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #234 - Hell in a Cel
"Hell in a Cel"
Posted: Sunday, November 10th, 2019

Buy "Diamond Select Transformers Generation 1: Jetfire Bust Robots Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Galvatron Deluxe Generations RID 2008 Transformers Action Figure Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Ironhide Complete Universe Generations 2009 Transformers Action Figure Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Age Of Extinction Grimlock (Sealed)" on EBAY
Buy "Cliffjumper Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Suppressor New Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Dreadwing Generations Deluxe IDW MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege Galactic Man Shockwave MIB Generations Selects Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations - Fall of Cybertron - Voyager: Grimlock Action …" on EBAY