Netflix Transformers Wave 3 Voyagers Found in Canada and UK

Netflix Transformers Wave 3 Voyagers Found in Canada and UK

Monday, May 3rd, 2021 9:33pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 15,948

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

While the US was the very first place to get the Netflix Transformers Wave 3 deluxe toys, that is definitely not the case for the voyagers. They had appeared in some Asian countries first and have now found their way in the UK and Canada. This wave consists of the Sparkless Seeker and Optimus Primal/Rattrap. In Canada, they were found at Walmart, the exclusive retailer, for $45 CAD ($36 USD). In the UK, they were found at Smyths for 40 GBP ($55 USD). Walmart Canada seems to the using the old pricing before the massive hike where voyagers jumped from $30 to $40. These have yet to be found in the US, so let us know if ever you find them. We thank everyone for letting us know of these sightings.

Transformers News: Netflix Transformers Wave 3 Voyagers Found in Canada and UK

Transformers News: Netflix Transformers Wave 3 Voyagers Found in Canada and UK


News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Netflix Transformers Wave 3 Voyagers Found in Canada and UK (2103667)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on May 4th, 2021 @ 5:04am CDT
These voyager prices are not normal because they were 60$CAN plus taxes previously. The clearance price of the previous wave have not been changed for some odd reasons.
Re: Netflix Transformers Wave 3 Voyagers Found in Canada and UK (2103687)
Posted by william-james88 on May 4th, 2021 @ 9:27am CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:These voyager prices are not normal because they were 60$CAN plus taxes previously. The clearance price of the previous wave have not been changed for some odd reasons.


I'll take it :D You still looking for shitstorm right? Do I get you one if I find another?
Re: Netflix Transformers Wave 3 Voyagers Found in Canada and UK (2103712)
Posted by blackeyedprime on May 4th, 2021 @ 11:35am CDT
Well that was an easy wave to complete :p

One purchase made and wave 3 is done for me.
Re: Netflix Transformers Wave 3 Voyagers Found in Canada and UK (2103713)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on May 4th, 2021 @ 11:36am CDT
william-james88 wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:These voyager prices are not normal because they were 60$CAN plus taxes previously. The clearance price of the previous wave have not been changed for some odd reasons.


I'll take it :D You still looking for shitstorm right? Do I get you one if I find another?


I'm already planning a trade with someone but if you can find one, I wouldn't mind having a spare just in case. Especially at that ridiculous price. But if the price go back to full, I'll pass.
Re: Netflix Transformers Wave 3 Voyagers Found in Canada and UK (2103754)
Posted by Tuned Agent on May 4th, 2021 @ 10:49pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:Who's got the Netflix Sparkless Seeker? Because I want to know if I have a dud or not. Every version of this mold so far had no issue tabbing in. The vehicle mode always feels held together well (once you clip in the fake chest in the back of course). But this one, feels really off. The parts where the arms tab into the legs has issues and I can't seem to have both the right and left sides of the spaceship clip into the nose properly. You get either one or the other, not both at the same time.

Now what I am sure everyone felt though is the change in plastic. This one feels way cheaper and feeble than any plastic used on this seeker mold in the past. Reminds me of the FOC era and I thought we were waaay past that.

I don't have Sparkless, but my Thundercracker has issues similar to this. One of his arms doesn't particularly like tabbing into his wing OR his leg, and that hinders the wing from tabbing into the nose as well.

And it's interesting to hear about the plastic quality. Makes me wonder if that's part of the cost-cutting measures Hasbro's going to be using the second half of the year. :-s
Re: Netflix Transformers Wave 3 Voyagers Found in Canada and UK (2103761)
Posted by Nuclearxpotato on May 5th, 2021 @ 1:40am CDT
Tuned Agent wrote:And it's interesting to hear about the plastic quality. Makes me wonder if that's part of the cost-cutting measures Hasbro's going to be using the second half of the year. :-s


My Netflix Cheetor feels fine and possibly ever-so-slightly heavier than Ractonite (but that may just be weight distribution due to their different bodies) and I'd assume he'd have the same plastic issues if it was this widespread.

And I hate to be the boy that cries Mold degradation (people claim that far too much), but Shitstorm is the eighth or so usage of the mold over the course of two years. Hasbro no doubt already had the ER Seeker planned during the Siege Seeker's development so they probably anticipated it being used less.
And then the Rainmakers happened.

And then the Netflix line happened.

It's possible that the mold has just been slowly constricting its casting space with each use, resulting in Shitstorm having slightly thinner plastic, but really only time will tell (SG Starscream is just around the corner...)
Re: Netflix Transformers Wave 3 Voyagers Found in Canada and UK (2103762)
Posted by DEANO85 on May 5th, 2021 @ 2:15am CDT
Waiting for wave 3 to show up in Australia. I want that Deep Cover
Re: Netflix Transformers Wave 3 Voyagers Found in Canada and UK (2103770)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on May 5th, 2021 @ 9:00am CDT
Nuclearxpotato wrote:And I hate to be the boy that cries Mold degradation (people claim that far too much), but Shitstorm is the eighth or so usage of the mold over the course of two years.


I don't think that is likely the case here. Sure it is the 8th use of the mold, but that was just average mold usage during Combiner Wars where just about every mold (except shuttle blast off) was used at least 6-8 times.
Re: Netflix Transformers Wave 3 Voyagers Found in Canada and UK (2103813)
Posted by Nuclearxpotato on May 5th, 2021 @ 6:50pm CDT
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
Nuclearxpotato wrote:And I hate to be the boy that cries Mold degradation (people claim that far too much), but Shitstorm is the eighth or so usage of the mold over the course of two years.


I don't think that is likely the case here. Sure it is the 8th use of the mold, but that was just average mold usage during Combiner Wars where just about every mold (except shuttle blast off) was used at least 6-8 times.


True, but I was thinking more about how the complexity and size of the Siegekers would change their mold's stability over time. Also most CW molds just swapped out parts for a secondary retool mold so that may have lightened the load a bit. I honestly think it's likely that Hasbro just used a slightly cheaper plastic on this release due some budget balancing for the figure.


While we're on the topic of CW, am I the only one who has grown to really dislike CW as more time has passed? I think the budget cuts that happened between it and T30 really shows in the complexity of the figures (which was slowly adjusted over the rest of the Prime Wars). Like compare CW Breakdown to TR Hot Rod or PotP Blot / Rippersnapper. It wasn't until PotP that HasTak really found their footing again after the budget issues.
Personally the only part I really like about CW was the new characters to the roster. I really enjoy Offroad and hope he isn't just forgotten in media.
Re: Netflix Transformers Wave 3 Voyagers Found in Canada and UK (2103824)
Posted by Nemesis Reformatted on May 5th, 2021 @ 9:22pm CDT
Nuclearxpotato wrote:While we're on the topic of CW, am I the only one who has grown to really dislike CW as more time has passed?


Combiner Wars is still my favorite line. I just bought a bunch of the Chinese KO's & I'm working on 4 custom combiners. Someday I hope to get the Botcon & Club exclusives that I missed. I can't get enough of CW.
Re: Netflix Transformers Wave 3 Voyagers Found in Canada and UK (2103828)
Posted by william-james88 on May 5th, 2021 @ 9:57pm CDT
I like combiner wars too. The toys are simpler but that's part of the fun of combiners, you want to be able to get them into the right mode for combining.
Re: Netflix Transformers Wave 3 Voyagers Found in Canada and UK (2103829)
Posted by Nuclearxpotato on May 5th, 2021 @ 10:26pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:I like combiner wars too. The toys are simpler but that's part of the fun of combiners, you want to be able to get them into the right mode for combining.

I think I just got the worst taste of CW with bad midwestern distribution. I only ever got Breakdown, Offroad, Alpha Bravo, Blackjack, Bombshell, and Chopshop. I imagine Dead End was the far superior car mold (I think TR Chromedome shares engineering?) and probably would've changed my impression.
Re: Netflix Transformers Wave 3 Voyagers Found in Canada and UK (2103831)
Posted by william-james88 on May 5th, 2021 @ 10:52pm CDT
Nuclearxpotato wrote:
william-james88 wrote:I like combiner wars too. The toys are simpler but that's part of the fun of combiners, you want to be able to get them into the right mode for combining.

I think I just got the worst taste of CW with bad midwestern distribution. I only ever got Breakdown, Offroad, Alpha Bravo, Blackjack, Bombshell, and Chopshop. I imagine Dead End was the far superior car mold (I think TR Chromedome shares engineering?) and probably would've changed my impression.


Yes, he was the superior car mold.
Re: Netflix Transformers Wave 3 Voyagers Found in Canada and UK (2103839)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on May 6th, 2021 @ 4:36am CDT
If only they would have improved the damn ratchets of the combiner hips by now. My only CW combiners that do not feel like rag dolls are my Bruticus, modded with an upgrade kit that include heavy duty springs for the hips, and my K-O undersized Devastator who keep his pose EVEN WHEN SHAKEN. :shock:

I still love my Defensor, Abominus, Computron, and God Neptune.
I even bought all the original G1 versions of these to go along the modern ones, along the BWn God Neptune and G2 Devastator.

If the rumored Menasor 2.0 is true, then I'll get that one and his G1 self as well.
Re: Netflix Transformers Wave 3 Voyagers Found in Canada and UK (2103845)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on May 6th, 2021 @ 7:29am CDT
Something else to keep in mind about the simplicity of the CW figures, part of the cost for developing CW in the first place went to developing the combiner pegs. That meant less money to go to the rest of the figures and likely drove the need to redeco and retool everything to the extreme.

Contrast that with the PotP combiner limbs that were all a bit more complex, because they already had the pegs developed under CW, with only minor changes made for PotP.
Re: Netflix Transformers Wave 3 Voyagers Found in Canada and UK (2103847)
Posted by ZeroWolf on May 6th, 2021 @ 7:40am CDT
And John Warden pitched combiner wars as a line that was going to maximise retools/redecos so there wasn't a budget cut, it was always going to be like that.
Re: Netflix Transformers Wave 3 Voyagers Found in Canada and UK (2103885)
Posted by Nuclearxpotato on May 6th, 2021 @ 11:39am CDT
ZeroWolf wrote:And John Warden pitched combiner wars as a line that was going to maximise retools/redecos so there wasn't a budget cut, it was always going to be like that.

I should've said "increased production cost", 2014-2015 is right when TF figures got more expensive for Hasbro to produce. That's when the Price hikes became more common and older molds were no longer viable for rereleases. I think the best example of this would be the DotM toyline compared to the AoE toyline. Figures in T30 were already slightly simplified (especially Scoop and Starscream) with CW furthering down that path.
Re: Netflix Transformers Wave 3 Voyagers Found in Canada and UK (2103922)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on May 6th, 2021 @ 7:12pm CDT
Nuclearxpotato wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
Nuclearxpotato wrote:And I hate to be the boy that cries Mold degradation (people claim that far too much), but Shitstorm is the eighth or so usage of the mold over the course of two years.


I don't think that is likely the case here. Sure it is the 8th use of the mold, but that was just average mold usage during Combiner Wars where just about every mold (except shuttle blast off) was used at least 6-8 times.


True, but I was thinking more about how the complexity and size of the Siegekers would change their mold's stability over time. Also, most CW molds just swapped out parts for a secondary retool mold so that may have lightened the load a bit. I honestly think it's likely that Hasbro just used a slightly cheaper plastic on this release due to some budget-balancing for the figure.


While we're on the topic of CW, am I the only one who has grown to really dislike CW as more time has passed? I think the budget cuts that happened between it and T30 really show in the complexity of the figures (which was slowly adjusted over the rest of the Prime Wars). Like, compare CW Breakdown to TR Hot Rod or PotP Blot / Rippersnapper. It wasn't until PotP that HasTak really found their footing again after the budget issues.
Personally, the only part I really like about CW was the new characters on the roster. I really enjoy Offroad and hope he isn't just forgotten in media.


You're not the only one. Very quickly I realized that there was no way for the joints to hold anything, and the ratchets in the torso hips didn't have enough "Clicks" so all the Gestalts leaned forward when the arms were raised. Don't get me started on the constant repaints with new heads, or jet Blast-Off.
Re: Netflix Transformers Wave 3 Voyagers Found in Canada and UK (2104018)
Posted by Razorbeast88 on May 8th, 2021 @ 1:38am CDT
Nemesis prime spoiler pack is back in stock on BBTS for $59.99 USD

Couldn't resist myself, not too invested in the character but love the weapons, makes for a vader-type transformer and I can have him and Sky Byte as my RID guys
Re: Netflix Transformers Wave 3 Voyagers Found in Canada and UK (2104031)
Posted by triKlops on May 8th, 2021 @ 10:17am CDT
Razorbeast88 wrote:Nemesis prime spoiler pack is back in stock on BBTS for $59.99 USD



Thanks for the heads up! ;)^
I snagged one for myself.

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations, Platinum Edition, One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Overlord Decepticon Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Perceptor and Convex" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Grax and Skullsmasher" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
Twincast / Podcast #275:
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "TRANSFORMERS COLLECTOR CLUB FISITRON TIMELINES 2011 Bot-Con RARE" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers The Last Knight Mega Turbo Changer Dragonstorm C0934 15”" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Timelines G2 Ramjet Tfcc Collectors Club" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Botcon G2 Starscream Tfcc Collectors Club" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Beast Machines RATTRAP Mega- Hasbro 2001 - New Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Siege Omega Supreme new and sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Dark of The Moon Cyberverse Lunar Ratchet ONLY DOTM" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers TFCC Collector's Club Breakdown" on EBAY