Wednesday, October 23rd, 2019 7:42pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 21,072

It took a while but Walmart is making a big deal of their exclusive 35th Anniversary figures in stores. Siege cell-shaded Optimus Prime and Megatron as well as Bluestreak and Soundblaster were all spotted in a new display at a Walmart in East York, Pennsylvania. This sighting was found on Istagram and posted by Toyshiz.

FOUND! Shout to Transformers Adventures on Facebook, they came across this brand new huge 35th Anny @hasbropulse Transformers Siege display with all the exclusives at their East York, Pennsylvania @walmart! Optimus Prime, Megatron in their G1 animated deco scheme and Blue Streak and Soundblaster for the Siege line. Start checking this upcoming weekend if you need to grab em! And thank you to @paradise_loot for the heads up!

Transformers News: New 35th Anniversary Siege Figures Showcased in Displays at Walmarts in the US

If ever you do find interesting toy sightings that you think are new, you can reach us by clicking here.

And remember that you can share your sightings with our community in the sightings section and on our boards in your region related thread.

Credit(s): instagram

Re: New 35th Anniversary Siege Figures Showcased in New Displays at Walmarts in the US (2042818)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on October 23rd, 2019 @ 8:21pm CDT
Deadput wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:In other words, astral projection.

That's a good way to say it.

He is like a hazy dream, a Mirage.

Like the new terminator in the new movie
Re: New 35th Anniversary Siege Figures Showcased in New Displays at Walmarts in the US (2042825)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on October 23rd, 2019 @ 9:07pm CDT
Damn, I really hope I find a Walmart with Bluestreak. I need to get him
Re: New 35th Anniversary Siege Figures Showcased in New Displays at Walmarts in the US (2042827)
Posted by aronjlove on October 23rd, 2019 @ 9:31pm CDT
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Damn, I really hope I find a Walmart with Bluestreak. I need to get him

I really like him, especially how the shoulder guns combine into a 5mm double-barrel.

Re: New 35th Anniversary Siege Figures Showcased in New Displays at Walmarts in the US (2042828)
Posted by Flashwave on October 23rd, 2019 @ 9:32pm CDT
My Smokescreen arrived from Pulse today. I gotta say, i think thisvisvthe best deco on the mold. I think the paint really allows the canopy to pop and make for a less flat and more believable vehicle mode.
Re: New 35th Anniversary Siege Figures Showcased in New Displays at Walmarts in the US (2042841)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on October 24th, 2019 @ 12:16am CDT

You really do. His paint job really makes the mold pop, so much more so than Prowl. I feel the same way about Soundblaster too. Trading the blue plastic for black and turning the optics and chest door red makes the mold look truly menacing. These redecoes RULE!
Re: New 35th Anniversary Siege Figures Showcased in New Displays at Walmarts in the US (2042848)
Posted by STngAR on October 24th, 2019 @ 7:57am CDT

Patiently waiting for that end cap to show up at a Walmart near me. Although I'm feeling like the age old question, How do you keep an a**hole in suspense? >:oP

:MAXIMAL:
Re: New 35th Anniversary Siege Figures Showcased in New Displays at Walmarts in the US (2042857)
Posted by Rodimus Knight on October 24th, 2019 @ 9:43am CDT
I ended up ordering Soundblaster from Walmart.com when I figured he wouldn't show up in stores and paid 39.99. If I find it in the store for 29.99 I'm going to be a little ticked off.
Re: New 35th Anniversary Siege Figures Showcased in New Displays at Walmarts in the US (2042883)
Posted by LinaNui on October 24th, 2019 @ 5:26pm CDT
So my Walmart usually does not stock more than SS and Siege deluxes so I did not think that I would ever see the crazy 35th anniversary figures. But I had to stop at Walmart today and I found them! It was fully stocked! After I took a Bluestreak, OP, Megs, and Soundblaster they still had all these left:
Regular Megatron 3
Cell shaded Megatron 7
Cell Shaded OP 5
Soundblaster 5
Thudercracker 3
Starscream 3
Springer 2
Bluestreak 7
Hound 3
Reflector 4
Brunt 4
Red Alert 4

This is the most TF I have ever seen at my local Walmart. This, and getting a DOTM Guzzle in the mail, really made my day.
Re: New 35th Anniversary Siege Figures Showcased in New Displays at Walmarts in the US (2042887)
Posted by aronjlove on October 24th, 2019 @ 7:36pm CDT
I just ordered Singe from a seller on Ebay who states both Singe and Rung are supposed to ship the 18th of this month. I already have Rung on preorder at Collecticon along with Spy Patrol pack 2. Almost tempted to double up on Rung for more battle effects plus I can keep one as a bot and one in Matrix-making mode lol.
Re: New 35th Anniversary Siege Figures Showcased in New Displays at Walmarts in the US (2042901)
Posted by Nemesis Primal on October 24th, 2019 @ 10:25pm CDT
LinaNui wrote:So my Walmart usually does not stock more than SS and Siege deluxes so I did not think that I would ever see the crazy 35th anniversary figures. But I had to stop at Walmart today and I found them! It was fully stocked!

Me, desperate to get Soundblaster and annoyed my Bluestreak order has been delayed:
Hope.jpg
Re: New 35th Anniversary Siege Figures Showcased in New Displays at Walmarts in the US (2042903)
Posted by william-james88 on October 24th, 2019 @ 10:32pm CDT
STngAR wrote:

:MAXIMAL:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Re: New 35th Anniversary Siege Figures Showcased in New Displays at Walmarts in the US (2042915)
Posted by william-james88 on October 25th, 2019 @ 7:59am CDT
I know what you are all thinking, FINALLY!!!!!! Yes, your lonely days are over and life is like a song because Transformers War for Cybertron deluxe Ratchet has been found at Walgreens. These are hitting the states all at once it seems since we are getting sightings in both Washington and California. These are part of the big holiday restock that so you'll still need for your Walgreens to put that new stock on the shelves, which may take a while. Ratchet is exclusive to Walgreens but will be plentifull simply because it is still a retail toy made in mass amounts and Walgreens is getting all the stock destined to the US. He is a heavy retool of Ironhde and while the transformation is indentical, most surfaces are retooled for new details. He also has a third mode as a med bay and special accessories. You can see a better review on differences here.

The particular sighting below is from bagofshhh who posted the DC sighting on the TFW2005 boards.

Re: New 35th Anniversary Siege Figures Showcased in New Displays at Walmarts in the US (2042916)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on October 25th, 2019 @ 8:03am CDT
The hunt begins! Unfortunately I'll probably only see him in February next year considering it took like 4 months for the other Wal-Greens exclusives to show up in my area
Re: New 35th Anniversary Siege Figures Showcased in New Displays at Walmarts in the US (2042918)
Posted by omega666 on October 25th, 2019 @ 8:20am CDT
Ugh! It's a Walgreens exclusive? Hate going to Walgreens.
Re: New 35th Anniversary Siege Figures Showcased in New Displays at Walmarts in the US (2042920)
Posted by Lore Keeper on October 25th, 2019 @ 8:27am CDT
They're here in Richmond, KY. If you live in the area, come grab em while you can!
Re: New 35th Anniversary Siege Figures Showcased in New Displays at Walmarts in the US (2042943)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on October 25th, 2019 @ 12:06pm CDT
I'll be checking Walgreens around here for sure. Luckily, we have dozens of them in the Twin Cities. I hope at least one of them has them on the shelves now.
Re: New 35th Anniversary Siege Figures Showcased in New Displays at Walmarts in the US (2042944)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on October 25th, 2019 @ 12:09pm CDT
0 for 2 in the Chicago area so far...
Re: New 35th Anniversary Siege Figures Showcased in New Displays at Walmarts in the US (2042946)
Posted by STngAR on October 25th, 2019 @ 12:42pm CDT
Well, I guess I'm going to check Walgreen's after work. I'm not holding any high hopes but if I don't the "what if" is going to drive me crazy.

:MAXIMAL:
Re: New 35th Anniversary Siege Figures Showcased in New Displays at Walmarts in the US (2042953)
Posted by Deathsaurus1 on October 25th, 2019 @ 1:15pm CDT
4 ratchets here in Avondale AZ WALGREENS
Re: New 35th Anniversary Siege Figures Showcased in New Displays at Walmarts in the US (2042954)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on October 25th, 2019 @ 1:23pm CDT
0 for 4 so far here in the Twin Cities.

I've got a question for anyone who has found Siege Ratchet at Walgreens. Are you finding them in the regular "Toys + Games" aisle along with the rest of the Siege Deluxe Class figures, or in the "Seasonal" aisle, where there are also a bunch of random toys?

Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Sky Shadow and  Ominus" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #256 - Netflix and Siege
"Netflix and Siege"
Posted: Tuesday, August 4th, 2020

Buy "Transformers METROPLEX  Takara Hasbro Generations TG-23 *New* from Japan" on EBAY
Buy "Bumblebee Transformers G1 Minibot Pre-Rub Variant Takara Hasbro 1984 Generation" on EBAY
Buy "Hoist Autobot Transformers Generations T30 2013 Deluxe Hasbro complete" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro 3H Transformers OTFCC 2003 ROULETTE & SHADOW STRIKER MISB BotCon" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations TG-08 Kickback Takara Tomy From Japan" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations TG-01 Optimus Prime Takara Tomy From Japan" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Movie 1 Deceptacon Blackout" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations TG-07 Onslaught Bruticus Fall of Cybertron Figure" on EBAY