New Animated Activators Soundwave Images

New Animated Activators Soundwave Images

Friday, February 6th, 2009 6:54am CST

Categories: Cartoon News, Toy News
Posted by: Tigertrack   Views: 22,986

ACtoys- There hasn't been a lot of new information in the Transformers Animated Activators toy line lately.

The last items we heard about were upcoming Cliffjumper and Dirge repaints (Cliffjumper head remold though).

Finally, for those interested in this style, size, and representation, there is news of a new character and mold to be released at some point in this line.

Transformers Animated Soundwave looks to be making an appearance in this line at a point to be determined. No reference to any Lazerbeak, but he does not like to be included in any way.

Check out the original thread here, and the images below.

New Animated Activators Soundwave Images

New Animated Activators Soundwave Images

Credit(s): iamguest@ACtoys

Re: New Animated Activators Soundwave Images (879822)
Posted by Hard Hacker on February 6th, 2009 @ 7:06am CST
Not bad. It emulates the bigger toy pretty well.
Re: New Animated Activators Soundwave Images (879826)
Posted by Kique on February 6th, 2009 @ 7:18am CST
Looks pretty cool. 8)
Re: New Animated Activators Soundwave Images (879860)
Posted by typh0id on February 6th, 2009 @ 8:48am CST
Looks to be another triumph for the people behind the activator's line...
Re: New Animated Activators Soundwave Images (879863)
Posted by Mkall on February 6th, 2009 @ 8:58am CST
That's actually fairly good.
Re: New Animated Activators Soundwave Images (879873)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 6th, 2009 @ 9:12am CST
Hey, that's pretty good for an Activator.
Re: New Animated Activators Soundwave Images (879894)
Posted by Oilspill on February 6th, 2009 @ 9:54am CST
Only just bought my first activator the other day (Ratchet) and they are actually really cool little toys and are fun to just transform back and forth (although I hear Lockdown is not so good).

Soundwave looks awesome though. I'll pick him up if I can find him.
Re: New Animated Activators Soundwave Images (879923)
Posted by Thundercrapper on February 6th, 2009 @ 10:40am CST
this is crap! seriously, why now Henkei version?
Re: New Animated Activators Soundwave Images (879932)
Posted by Nekoman on February 6th, 2009 @ 11:00am CST
I liked the Starscream I got, so I might get this one. The Deluxe looked better though. Still not bad.
Re: New Animated Activators Soundwave Images (879950)
Posted by Sledge on February 6th, 2009 @ 11:35am CST
Criminy, that's impressive. I actually did a double-take, because I only glanced at the first image and thought it was the Deluxe.
Re: New Animated Activators Soundwave Images (879990)
Posted by waaaaghlord on February 6th, 2009 @ 12:17pm CST
That's nice and is going on the to buy list for my smaller scaled Animated set, but I can't help but feel that this is a missed opportunity. Activator Soundwave could have been a nifty way to get a pre upgrade figure out, referencing his to date sole cartoon appearance.
Re: New Animated Activators Soundwave Images (880001)
Posted by typh0id on February 6th, 2009 @ 12:43pm CST
The only activator I've actually bothered with was a Bumblebee for my son...But I think it's a pretty neato little toy and I have fun messing around with it...
Re: New Animated Activators Soundwave Images (880244)
Posted by D-340 on February 6th, 2009 @ 8:27pm CST
Well now, this is badassed. I love the Activator line, a shame all the Animated characters aren't getting the Activator treatment. A must buy for me.
Re: New Animated Activators Soundwave Images (880271)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 6th, 2009 @ 9:15pm CST
Thundercrapper wrote:this is crap! seriously, why now Henkei version?
What does Henkei have to do with this?
Re: New Animated Activators Soundwave Images (880345)
Posted by spiritofcat on February 7th, 2009 @ 3:30am CST
I have activators of Bumblebbe, Starscream and Lockdown.
I especially like Lockdown because he doesn't have enormous hips like the deluxe version does.

This one looks pretty nice, but I already have the deluxe one so I think I'll skip this one.
Re: New Animated Activators Soundwave Images (881013)
Posted by glassesguy on February 8th, 2009 @ 6:02pm CST
:D :D :grin: :grin: :D :D :D :D :D :D

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "Transformers WFC Earthrise Ratchet & Lifeline Paradron Medics 2 Pack Sealed NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Fall Of Cybertron Grimlock Blaster And Data Discs" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers RBT Optimus Prime Race Track Trailer Playset" on EBAY
Buy "IDW TRANSFORMERS : ALL HAIL MEGATRON #16 LONG BEACH COMIC CON COVER : NM : RARE!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Trilogy Deluxe Cenurion Drone WFC-E33 NIOB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: The Quest for the Allspark by Auerbach, Annie" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron Bruticus, Brand New" on EBAY
Buy "Funko Box: GameStop Exclusive Transformers vs GI Joe - #46 Duke & #45 Megatron" on EBAY