New Auction Listings for Human Alliance / Deluxe Repaint Sets

New Auction Listings for Human Alliance / Deluxe Repaint Sets

Thursday, May 19th, 2011 10:24pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Auctions
Posted by: DevastaTTor   Views: 84,027

New TFClub listings on Asian auction site Taobao.com; this time, you can bid on Hasbro's upcoming Human Alliance Autobot Daredevil Squad and Flash Freeze Assault sets. These sets were originally revealed to us in official product images from Hasbro earlier this month. Each contains repaints of recently released DOTM Human Alliance figures along with repaints of HA or deluxe figures originally released in the Revenge of the Fallen toy line and a repainted human partner.

The Kmart exclusive Autobot Daredevil Squad contains what some will consider to be the most "colorful" repaint of a movie Bumblebee to date, a new twist on Cannon Bumblebee released in 2008, along with the DOTM Human Alliance figure Backfire with Spike who now sports painted-on body armor. This set appears to be loose so it does not look like it includes the patch the official release will get.

The other set, Flash Freeze Assault, contacts a slightly more toned down repaint of the Revenge of the Fallen HA Sideswipe, repainted DOTM HA Icepick, and repainted Major Tungsten now called Sergeant Chaos. It's still unclear if this will be a store exclusive or not.

There are lots of new images of the Autobot Daredevil Squad set, some of which are mirrored below. The auction listing for the set along with more images can be found HERE.

The listing for the Flash Freeze Assault set does not contain any new images but you can check out the auction post HERE.

Credit(s): Taobao.com, TFClub

This article was last modified on Thursday, May 19th, 2011 10:34pm CDT

Re: New Auction Listings for Human Alliance / Deluxe Repaint Sets (1225553)
Posted by DevastaTTor on May 19th, 2011 @ 10:30pm CDT
Chaos looks like Ray from the Ghostbusters.

Both sets are ghastly.
Re: New Auction Listings for Human Alliance / Deluxe Repaint Sets (1225554)
Posted by PrymeStriker on May 19th, 2011 @ 10:31pm CDT
Buying the first set and that's it. No more.
Re: New Auction Listings for Human Alliance / Deluxe Repaint Sets (1225561)
Posted by Megazarak on May 19th, 2011 @ 10:52pm CDT
I like the repaint of the Basic HA figure paired with BB, but I really have no need for another Cannon BB, even one with a funky paint scheme. If it was a better BB like Battle Blades (though I already have one) I would definitely consider it.
Re: New Auction Listings for Human Alliance / Deluxe Repaint Sets (1225562)
Posted by Blurrz on May 19th, 2011 @ 10:53pm CDT
Note that the Autobot Daredevil Squad is a K-mart Exclusive

Ooooh Cannon Bumblebee.

Re: New Auction Listings for Human Alliance / Deluxe Repaint Sets (1225564)
Posted by adamassc on May 19th, 2011 @ 11:00pm CDT
i'll get them both for HA double targetmaster awesomeness.

The BB and Sideswipe will end up in my nephew's collection.
Re: New Auction Listings for Human Alliance / Deluxe Repaint Sets (1225565)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on May 19th, 2011 @ 11:01pm CDT
the flash freeze assault looks cool but im sure the price wont be, bumblebee must die
Re: New Auction Listings for Human Alliance / Deluxe Repaint Sets (1225567)
Posted by adamassc on May 19th, 2011 @ 11:07pm CDT
I just noticed Icepick has the Autobot Alliance symbol on his front. Makes me wonder if he was meant to be a different character.
Re: New Auction Listings for Human Alliance / Deluxe Repaint Sets (1225569)
Posted by ae_productions on May 19th, 2011 @ 11:18pm CDT
Those color schemes are an atrocious abomination.

Why not logical repaint colors? A red bumblebee? A Blue Sideswipe? But shit gray and neon green? Is Joel Schumacher running Hasbro now?

F-

Way to decimate the HA line, Hasbro. These will be warming shelves for months to come.
Re: New Auction Listings for Human Alliance / Deluxe Repaint Sets (1225581)
Posted by kookookajew on May 20th, 2011 @ 12:23am CDT
-BARF-
:SICK:
Re: New Auction Listings for Human Alliance / Deluxe Repaint Sets (1225590)
Posted by rpetras on May 20th, 2011 @ 1:11am CDT
I really hope these DO become shelfwarmers.
If they do that, they eventually get cheap. :D

I want the Black Icepick repaint, but have no use for the HA Sideswipe.

If it was a DELUXE SS, I would HAPPILY add him to my ever growing sideswipe army, but I dislike the HA mold for him.
Re: New Auction Listings for Human Alliance / Deluxe Repaint Sets (1225611)
Posted by LiKwid on May 20th, 2011 @ 3:41am CDT

ELohEL
Re: New Auction Listings for Human Alliance / Deluxe Repaint Sets (1225632)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on May 20th, 2011 @ 5:13am CDT
LiKwid wrote:Im confused..Are icepick and Sgt Chaos , decepticon? So their ugly and misaligned..

ELohEL

Yes, Icepick's a Decepticon. ;)

The more I look at Bumblebee, the more I seem to like his offbeat colors. Then again, that neon-colored Bumblebee from last year is also on my list... And why is there no K-Mart in Texas anymore?!
Re: New Auction Listings for Human Alliance / Deluxe Repaint Sets (1225648)
Posted by griftimus prime on May 20th, 2011 @ 6:19am CDT
bottom of the barrel
Re: New Auction Listings for Human Alliance / Deluxe Repaint Sets (1225706)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on May 20th, 2011 @ 8:50am CDT
I really like both of these. They're great for "G2" Movie figures and will fit in really well with the crazy Target two packs from last year.
Re: New Auction Listings for Human Alliance / Deluxe Repaint Sets (1225735)
Posted by adamassc on May 20th, 2011 @ 9:31am CDT
rpetras wrote:I really hope these DO become shelfwarmers.
If they do that, they eventually get cheap. :D

I want the Black Icepick repaint, but have no use for the HA Sideswipe.

It IS deluxe SS. For whatever reason, they decided to use older deluxe molds in fancy colors that can't hope to hold their packin partners.
Re: New Auction Listings for Human Alliance / Deluxe Repaint Sets (1225744)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on May 20th, 2011 @ 9:43am CDT
adamassc wrote:
rpetras wrote:I really hope these DO become shelfwarmers.
If they do that, they eventually get cheap. :D

I want the Black Icepick repaint, but have no use for the HA Sideswipe.

Nope, sorry. Definitely Human Alliance Sideswipe:

Re: New Auction Listings for Human Alliance / Deluxe Repaint Sets (1225761)
Posted by GunBusterX on May 20th, 2011 @ 10:16am CDT
These sets go for $17.99 at Kmart. Not a bad deal. Saw them in-store yesterday.
Re: New Auction Listings for Human Alliance / Deluxe Repaint Sets (1225762)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on May 20th, 2011 @ 10:19am CDT
GunBusterX wrote:These sets go for $17.99 at Kmart. Not a bad deal. Saw them in-store yesterday.

Wait, "sets"? You mean both are Kmart exclusives?
Re: New Auction Listings for Human Alliance / Deluxe Repaint Sets (1225776)
Posted by adamassc on May 20th, 2011 @ 10:36am CDT
Razorclaw0000 wrote:
adamassc wrote:
rpetras wrote:I really hope these DO become shelfwarmers.
If they do that, they eventually get cheap. :D

I want the Black Icepick repaint, but have no use for the HA Sideswipe.

Nope, sorry. Definitely Human Alliance Sideswipe:

Oh, my mistake. That mold is god awful. It doesn't even look as difficult as the deluxe mold.

Wait, so they're charging the same price for a HA dlx+HA basic as they are for a regular dlx+HA basic?
Re: New Auction Listings for Human Alliance / Deluxe Repaint Sets (1225901)
Posted by Autobot-Hellstriker on May 20th, 2011 @ 2:51pm CDT
what a horrible colorscheme :SICK: but the robot itself is somekind of frankestein.

Car- ROTF esque Sideswipe
Robot- 09 Cannon Bumblebee with a head that looks NOTHIN like any sideswipe versions ever released.

Grade- D+(Icepick seems ok but Sidebee/Bumbleswipe is fail)

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #286 - They Might Be Giants
"They Might Be Giants"
Posted: Friday, October 8th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Selects Shattered Glass Ratchet and Optimus..." on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS PRIME CYBERVERSE LOT 2012 Starscream Ratchet Arcee - Weapons Parts" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power Charge Bumblebee Volkswagen VW Bug Beetle With Original Box" on EBAY
Buy "Energon Armor IACONUS Transformers Cyberverse Adventures Ultimate Class 2020" on EBAY
Buy "Optimus Prime Battle Base Trailer Transformers Cyberverse Energon Axe Attack New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power Primes Beachcomber Hot Rod Cyberverse Megatron Lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers - Bumblebee: Cyberverse Adventures - Deluxe Class Grimlock" on EBAY
Buy "NIB Transformers Cyberverse Adventures Repugnus Revenge Target Exclusive Figure" on EBAY