New Chevrolet Commercial Features More Footage From Dark Of The Moon

New Chevrolet Commercial Features More Footage From Dark Of The Moon

Sunday, May 29th, 2011 8:35pm CDT

Category: Movie Related News
Posted by: LOST Cybertronian   Views: 40,130

"You may never have to outrun a Decepticon invasion. It's just nice to know you can."

A new Chevy Commercial found on Youtube gives us a longer look at the Stealth Force Bumblebee sequence from the movie. The commercial features the Bumblebee Chevy Camaro and Sideswipe Corvette Stingray Convertable. The video can be seen here, however it has been embedded below for easy viewing.

Credit(s): vaderhater2005

This article was last modified on Sunday, May 29th, 2011 10:37pm CDT

Re: New Chevrolet Commercial Features More Footage From Dark Of The Moon (1230497)
Posted by DISCHARGE on May 29th, 2011 @ 8:41pm CDT
Saw this yesterday when we went to see Kung Fu Panda 3D. The Mechtech looks really neat.
Re: New Chevrolet Commercial Features More Footage From Dark Of The Moon (1230523)
Posted by First-Aid on May 29th, 2011 @ 9:34pm CDT
"You may never have to outrun a Decepticon invasion. But it's nice to know you can."

Priceless tag line! Love it!
Re: New Chevrolet Commercial Features More Footage From Dark Of The Moon (1230536)
Posted by r3devi7 on May 29th, 2011 @ 10:27pm CDT
Why does it still say '7.1.11' I wonder?
Re: New Chevrolet Commercial Features More Footage From Dark Of The Moon (1230539)
Posted by SlyTF1 on May 29th, 2011 @ 10:33pm CDT
When I saw Bumblebee fire that mechtech cannon...I think I peed. :APPLAUSE:
Re: New Chevrolet Commercial Features More Footage From Dark Of The Moon (1230557)
Posted by BATTOUSAIXD on May 30th, 2011 @ 12:08am CDT
I had actually forgotten about the whole stealth force thing for some reason. It looks awesome though.
Re: New Chevrolet Commercial Features More Footage From Dark Of The Moon (1230571)
Posted by Turbobungle on May 30th, 2011 @ 2:04am CDT
That first left hander looks like the successful take of the one that involved Bee smacking that police truck
Re: New Chevrolet Commercial Features More Footage From Dark Of The Moon (1230574)
Posted by BeastProwl on May 30th, 2011 @ 2:15am CDT
:x
Re: New Chevrolet Commercial Features More Footage From Dark Of The Moon (1230576)
Posted by CrimsonPrime on May 30th, 2011 @ 2:19am CDT
Wow that looks AWESOME ! Cant wait for DOTM
Re: New Chevrolet Commercial Features More Footage From Dark Of The Moon (1230625)
Posted by vaultsofiacon on May 30th, 2011 @ 5:41am CDT
Not really seeing anything here that is twisting my tit on this movie, I am sure it will tick all the boxes for the usual summer popcorn film though. If there is a TF4, personally I feel it needs what Chris Nolan did for Batman.

Only my opinion, just as valid as everyone else's.
Re: New Chevrolet Commercial Features More Footage From Dark Of The Moon (1230631)
Posted by First-Aid on May 30th, 2011 @ 5:49am CDT
vaultsofiacon wrote:I get a "super pursuit mode" feeling from Knight Rider when I see BB in this ad.

Only my opinion, just as valid as everyone else's.

Welcome to Seibertron! Warning: Seibertron.com contains nuts.

Down the road there may be a reboot. Or, they could do something like what they did for GI Joe when they made "Resolute". However, rebooting this early just doesn't make economic sense: right now the franchise is making money hand over fist. Why change a good (for the bottom line) thing? I suspect Hasbro will push Dreamworks for more TF movies at a regular pace, meaning even if Bay really is done after this movie someone else will get the franchise. They will tweak it but likely keep majority as is.
Re: New Chevrolet Commercial Features More Footage From Dark Of The Moon (1230661)
Posted by outerglow on May 30th, 2011 @ 8:09am CDT
I argue this every dang time someone makes fun of me for wanting a Camero!!! LOL
Re: New Chevrolet Commercial Features More Footage From Dark Of The Moon (1230682)
Posted by g05 on May 30th, 2011 @ 9:19am CDT
i'm surprised there's not a better version of it posted somewhere.
Re: New Chevrolet Commercial Features More Footage From Dark Of The Moon (1230875)
Posted by mcfmullen on May 30th, 2011 @ 7:19pm CDT
First-Aid wrote:

Only my opinion, just as valid as everyone else's.

Welcome to Seibertron! Warning: Seibertron.com contains nuts.

To this I point out:

Spider-man
Hulk
X-Men

In essence, time is irrelevant when it comes to reboots. People will go see it anyway. We will go see it anyway. This doesn't mean future films can't have maximals vs predacons either. There is still a lot that can be dug up and if the spoiled ending holds true, nothing is to say things can't change either.

One thing is certain, the script can't be worse going forward!
Re: New Chevrolet Commercial Features More Footage From Dark Of The Moon (1230936)
Posted by First-Aid on May 30th, 2011 @ 9:55pm CDT
mcfmullen wrote:
First-Aid wrote:

Only my opinion, just as valid as everyone else's.

Welcome to Seibertron! Warning: Seibertron.com contains nuts.

To this I point out:

Spider-man
Hulk
X-Men

One thing is certain, the script can't be worse going forward!

Spider-man and X-Men lost their main stars to age and the desire to do other storylines. X-Men isn't really a reboot so much as a prequel to fill in a back story. The main characters in Transformers will never age because they are computer generated. it also means they will never have monetary disputes with producers that break up long term franchises. THe odds are that these TFs will likely remain as is or very close. Shia Lebeouf is NOT the franchise. The robots are...and the average person on the street knows this. They are the perfect starts...they have no agents!

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Overboard Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Starscream Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Voyager Bulkhead Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Deluxe Class Arcee" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Deluxe Class Bumblebee First Edition" on EBAY
Buy "GI Joe 25th Transformers SDCC SOUNDWAVE & BLASTER Backpack 6 Cassettes 2012 2013" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects WFC-GS01 Voyager G2 Combat Megatron NEW Read" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron Voyager Grimlock MISB 2012" on EBAY
Buy "2016 SDCC EXCLUSIVE HASBRO TRANSFORMERS VS GI JOE POWERGLIDE SOUNDWAVE ZARTAN" on EBAY