New Clip From Transformers: Prime "Sick Mind"

New Clip From Transformers: Prime "Sick Mind"

Thursday, April 28th, 2011 7:58pm CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: LOST Cybertronian   Views: 26,398

MTV Geek has posted a new clip from Transformers: Prime episode 15 "Sick Mind". Don't forget to watch Transformers: Prime this Saturday, April 30. You can watch the video here.

Optimus Prime becomes infected with a Decepticon plague and Arcee and Bumblebee must sneak aboard the Nemesis to find the formula for the cure

There are also 3 new images from the show below.

Credit(s): MTV Geek, Spiritimus Prime

This article was last modified on Thursday, April 28th, 2011 8:33pm CDT

Re: New Clip From Transformers: Prime "Sick Mind" (1214763)
Posted by SlyTF1 on April 28th, 2011 @ 8:37pm CDT
Holy crap, Bumblebee is in Hell!!! Or the Hub, or whatever the hell Cybertronian Hell is.

And Arcee is about to kill someone; that's always a fun time, I guess.
Re: New Clip From Transformers: Prime "Sick Mind" (1214788)
Posted by TulioDude on April 28th, 2011 @ 9:03pm CDT
Looks awesome!
Re: New Clip From Transformers: Prime "Sick Mind" (1214797)
Posted by King Slick on April 28th, 2011 @ 9:13pm CDT
:PRAY: Please don't let that be Ironhide I see among the dead Autobots! :sad:
Re: New Clip From Transformers: Prime "Sick Mind" (1214840)
Posted by Janus Prime on April 28th, 2011 @ 10:26pm CDT
The dead guys look a bit like Perceptor, right?... maybe we┬┤ll see him in the future.
Re: New Clip From Transformers: Prime "Sick Mind" (1215092)
Posted by El Duque on April 29th, 2011 @ 12:34pm CDT
Here's a bit of good news for some of you Transformers Prime fans, the series is now available from The Hub on Comcast Infinity's On Demand service. Even better, tomorrow's episode "Sick Mind" is already available for viewing! Our fearless leader Seibertron has already watched the episode and would like to share his thoughts.

Here's the spoiler free version:

This was a great episode! Without spoiling it too much, "sick mind" has a double meaning that all of you will be sure to enjoy

For those who wish to be spoiled:

After Optimus Prime contracts a virus, Ratchet and the Autobots try to figure out how to save their beloved leader. Arcee and Bumblebee sneak aboard the Nemesis to find a cure for the Decepticon created virus. While they don't find anything in the Decepticon's computer system, they do discover the comatose Megatron. Arcee links Bumblebee's mind to Megatron's so that he can find a cure in Megatron's mind. Bumblebee gets more than he bargained for once he's in Megatron's mind as he's thrust into Megatron's dreamworld version of Kaon and faces the evil Decepticon leader face-to-face. This is an awesome episode that harkens back to the first five episodes thanks to the return of Megatron, voiced by fan-favorite Frank Welker.
Re: New Clip From Transformers: Prime "Sick Mind" (1215198)
Posted by Raphael Prime on April 29th, 2011 @ 3:57pm CDT
The episode is also available on Time Warner Cable's Kids On Demand channel under the Hub section.

I saw this article and decided to check to see if i had it(a TWC person), and sure enough, it's there.
Re: New Clip From Transformers: Prime "Sick Mind" (1215303)
Posted by JetOptimus23 on April 29th, 2011 @ 9:53pm CDT
Oh no...ARCEE IS GOING TO SHOOT THE AUDIENCE!!! RUN! :lol:

Looks like it'll be another great episode for prime. Looking foward to it, and the new Doctor Who!
Re: New Clip From Transformers: Prime "Sick Mind" (1215325)
Posted by King Slick on April 29th, 2011 @ 11:29pm CDT
I've been catching it threw a fan on YouTube. Prime is what G1 would have been had Hasbro had greater control over Sunbow. If anything the Hasbro/Takara lines would probably have been a lot closer.

Sure is a step away from the more kid-friendly Animated.
Re: New Clip From Transformers: Prime "Sick Mind" (1215341)
Posted by SaTaN CoNvOy on April 30th, 2011 @ 1:19am CDT
King Slick wrote:Sure is a step away from the more kid-friendly Animated.

And that right there is why I now must catch/watch more of this show now.

:CON:
Re: New Clip From Transformers: Prime "Sick Mind" (1215345)
Posted by Just Negare on April 30th, 2011 @ 1:54am CDT
I really love where this is going.

It lagged in parts, and I think it could have had a bit more development, but wow, its getting decent.
Re: New Clip From Transformers: Prime "Sick Mind" (1215528)
Posted by Sodan-1 on April 30th, 2011 @ 3:43pm CDT
"One shall stand, one shall fall."

That most classic of lines.... that is now getting abused to buggery. Every time I hear it now I cringe; it had no place being in this episode, it was pitifully shoe-horned into the original mini-series, its inclusion in the 2007 movie was insulting seeing as it was used while Sam was stumbling through rubble, and the deviation used in RoTF ("I rise. You fall."), the less said about that the better.

That aside, a very good episode it was. Not much happened, but a decent episode for the cerebellum. I much prefer the darker themed shows.
Re: New Clip From Transformers: Prime "Sick Mind" (1217537)
Posted by kriksix on May 5th, 2011 @ 9:34am CDT
Amazing Episode - the best Transformers story telling in years
felt like an excited kid again!

:]
Re: New Clip From Transformers: Prime "Sick Mind" (1218065)
Posted by spaetzlesoup on May 6th, 2011 @ 10:54am CDT
Re: New Clip From Transformers: Prime "Sick Mind" (1218066)
Posted by spaetzlesoup on May 6th, 2011 @ 10:54am CDT
Re: New Clip From Transformers: Prime "Sick Mind" (1218230)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 6th, 2011 @ 5:22pm CDT
spaetzlesoup wrote:In the part where Ratchet told Arcee to do the mind-patch, and she said "I'd lay down my life any day for Optimus, but.... something something..." I didn't catch that... or maybe I did, but I don't get why she says it. She's willing to die for Prime but not split her mind from her body... is that it? Help!

Arcee: "Ratchet, I would lay down my life for Optimus, anytime, anywhere. But a mind/body split..."

She's uncertain if the process would be successful or not, and if it were to fail, all her efforts to save Prime would be in vain. It's not so much that she was unwilling to risk her mentality for Optimus, but that she was skeptical of the idea of splitting her own mind from her body into Megatron's mind and if it would even work or not.

Plus, I doubt anyone would really wanna hook up their noggin to that of the Emperor of Destruction. ;)

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Armada Megatron Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021