Sunday, May 20th, 2012 10:48pm CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 36,150

Courtesy of a post on the Planet Iacon facebook page we have a new color images of Takara's upcoming Transformers Prime Arms Micron capsule toys wave 1. Image mirrored below.

• Optimus Prime Blaster
  • Bumblebee Sword
  • Gob (Cobra, Black & Pink)
  • Zad (Lizard, Black & Pink)

Credit(s): Planet Iacon

This article was last modified on Monday, May 21st, 2012 9:41am CDT

Re: New Color Images of Upcoming Takara Transformers Prime Arms Micron Capsule Figures (1381811)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on May 20th, 2012 @ 11:06pm CDT
Those are kinda Kitsch, but okay I suppose, you know for those lil' Capsule toys :lol: .
Re: New Color Images of Upcoming Takara Transformers Prime Arms Micron Capsule Figures (1381821)
Posted by Anonymous on May 20th, 2012 @ 11:34pm CDT
I'm glad I preordered them early. They look groovy.

Gonna get the others now and create a mini army of weaponformers.
Re: New Color Images of Upcoming Takara Transformers Prime Arms Micron Capsule Figures (1381825)
Posted by rpetras on May 20th, 2012 @ 11:45pm CDT
I really like weapon-formers, but these aren't doing it for me.

I may cancel my preorder.
Re: New Color Images of Upcoming Takara Transformers Prime Arms Micron Capsule Figures (1381830)
Posted by reluttr on May 21st, 2012 @ 12:11am CDT
So I take it the bubblegum colored ones are chase figures?

Also is it safe to assume that these will be model kits like the AM-X ones?
Re: New Color Images of Upcoming Takara Transformers Prime Arms Micron Capsule Figures (1381873)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on May 21st, 2012 @ 5:05am CDT
reluttr wrote:So I take it the bubblegum colored ones are chase figures?

Also is it safe to assume that these will be model kits like the AM-X ones?

Actually, I'd say the animal ones come in two colors, equal ratio. So no chase pieces. I've yet to see chase pieces advertised on a Capsule Toy dispenser. Also, I have a feeling they need assembling, but the parts are already off their sprues.

Do you know Kinder Surprise eggs? Same principle.
Re: New Color Images of Upcoming Takara Transformers Prime Arms Micron Capsule Figures (1381888)
Posted by Optimutt on May 21st, 2012 @ 7:55am CDT
Does anyone know where one can buy these?
Re: New Color Images of Upcoming Takara Transformers Prime Arms Micron Capsule Figures (1381913)
Posted by JRFitzpatrick7 on May 21st, 2012 @ 9:32am CDT
Optimutt wrote:Does anyone know where one can buy these?

BBTS
Re: New Color Images of Upcoming Takara Transformers Prime Arms Micron Capsule Figures (1381926)
Posted by triKlops on May 21st, 2012 @ 10:05am CDT
got mine on preorder from Captured Prey
thought this would be a cost effective way to upgrade my FE/PRiD figs
Re: New Color Images of Upcoming Takara Transformers Prime Arms Micron Capsule Figures (1381942)
Posted by Tigertrack on May 21st, 2012 @ 10:57am CDT
Re: New Color Images of Upcoming Takara Transformers Prime Arms Micron Capsule Figures (1382024)
Posted by Anonymous on May 21st, 2012 @ 4:24pm CDT
tigertracks 24 wrote:Cool, but starting to feel that this is getting a little ridiculous with how many of these there will be.
The only ridiculous thing is that Hasbro shows no sign of releasing them themselves. :-(
Re: New Color Images of Upcoming Takara Transformers Prime Arms Micron Capsule Figures (1382060)
Posted by Mindmaster on May 21st, 2012 @ 5:57pm CDT
Optimus and Bumblebee look interesting. The rest... meh. >:oP
Re: New Color Images of Upcoming Takara Transformers Prime Arms Micron Capsule Figures (1382063)
Posted by Sodan-1 on May 21st, 2012 @ 6:03pm CDT
rpetras wrote:I really like weapon-formers, but these aren't doing it for me.

I may cancel my preorder.

I agree, and I already have cancelled mine. They'd be a cool little add-on line for the FE/RiD, but it's just too much money for what they are.
Re: New Color Images of Upcoming Takara Transformers Prime Arms Micron Capsule Figures (1382369)
Posted by craggy on May 22nd, 2012 @ 12:04pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:Optimus and Bumblebee look interesting. The rest... meh. >:oP

I'm the opposite. I've a set of 5 on order, and am hoping that I get at least one of both the snake and lizard. Ideally it'd be one of each in each colour and maybe an Optimus. I'll probably see about repainting BB if I get him.
Re: New Color Images of Upcoming Takara Transformers Prime Arms Micron Capsule Figures (1382439)
Posted by Blurrz on May 22nd, 2012 @ 3:13pm CDT
We are legion, for we are many.
Re: New Color Images of Upcoming Takara Transformers Prime Arms Micron Capsule Figures (1382693)
Posted by GuyIncognito on May 23rd, 2012 @ 8:30am CDT

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Superion Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "Transformers WFC Earthrise Ratchet & Lifeline Paradron Medics 2 Pack Sealed NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers RBT Optimus Prime Race Track Trailer Playset" on EBAY
Buy "IDW TRANSFORMERS : ALL HAIL MEGATRON #16 LONG BEACH COMIC CON COVER : NM : RARE!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Trilogy Deluxe Cenurion Drone WFC-E33 NIOB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: The Quest for the Allspark by Auerbach, Annie" on EBAY
Buy "Funko Box: GameStop Exclusive Transformers vs GI Joe - #46 Duke & #45 Megatron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime - OPTIMUS PRIME -  Comic Con 2011 First Edition" on EBAY
Buy "Funko Box: GameStop Exclusive Transformers vs GI Joe - Prime & Cobra Commander" on EBAY