New Cover for IDW Arcee Spotlight Revealed

New Cover for IDW Arcee Spotlight Revealed

Saturday, December 22nd, 2007 10:39am CST

Category: Comic Book News
Posted by: Skowl   Views: 97,759

Chris Ryall, the publisher/editor-in-chief of IDW Publishing has posted a new cover for the upcoming Arcee spotlight. The cover is by Alex Milne and Josh Perez.

See Ryall's orignal post on the IDW forums by clicking here.

Credit(s): Chris Ryall, IDW Publishing

Re: New Cover for IDW Arcee Spotlight Revealed (583006)
Posted by metalformer on December 22nd, 2007 @ 11:48am CST
A bit shocking :shock: but great! :APPLAUSE:
Re: New Cover for IDW Arcee Spotlight Revealed (583057)
Posted by Stormwolf on December 22nd, 2007 @ 12:41pm CST
So, who else thinks that arcee is going to be a complete psycho?
Re: New Cover for IDW Arcee Spotlight Revealed (583070)
Posted by Sonray on December 22nd, 2007 @ 12:54pm CST
poor girl.
Re: New Cover for IDW Arcee Spotlight Revealed (583106)
Posted by TheMuffin on December 22nd, 2007 @ 1:38pm CST
Welp. Theres the answer to whats under her chest plate for some folks!
Re: New Cover for IDW Arcee Spotlight Revealed (583148)
Posted by FuzzymusPrime on December 22nd, 2007 @ 2:43pm CST
TheMuffin wrote:Welp. Theres the answer to whats under her chest plate for some folks!

It is just me, or is that thing just a tiny bit reminiscent of the Matrix?
Re: New Cover for IDW Arcee Spotlight Revealed (583161)
Posted by Dclone Soundwave on December 22nd, 2007 @ 2:55pm CST
Her mascara is bleeding. Pretty scary looking. Either that is the Matrix & she's gone insane w/power like Scourge, or her spark is nuts. Either way, Arcee is having issues here.....
Re: New Cover for IDW Arcee Spotlight Revealed (583219)
Posted by i_amtrunks on December 22nd, 2007 @ 4:10pm CST
I prefer the original cover, but this cover does a great job of making it appear as though Arcee will be one tortured spark out for some vengeance...
Re: New Cover for IDW Arcee Spotlight Revealed (583259)
Posted by ThunderThruster on December 22nd, 2007 @ 4:43pm CST
i think she's suffering from P.M.T.
Post Massacitic Tension!
i concur that the other cover was much nicer
Re: New Cover for IDW Arcee Spotlight Revealed (583284)
Posted by Jeysie on December 22nd, 2007 @ 5:13pm CST
Makes me think of a very weird cross between SHODAN from System Shock and the Lady of Pain from the D&D Planescape setting.

It's also way too over-the-top for my tastes. :P (But then, I have to admit that I find the whole Arcee as Psycho Creation idea uninteresting anyway, based on what info we've been told so far.)
Re: New Cover for IDW Arcee Spotlight Revealed (583346)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on December 22nd, 2007 @ 6:45pm CST
Re: New Cover for IDW Arcee Spotlight Revealed (583572)
Posted by lodelco on December 23rd, 2007 @ 2:25am CST
:shock:

If I thought it was disturbing before, I'm scared shitless now. I'm being reminded of an actual human being dismembered like that and...I feel a wee bit sick... :SICK:
Re: New Cover for IDW Arcee Spotlight Revealed (583674)
Posted by Insurgent on December 23rd, 2007 @ 9:25am CST
Decepticlone Soundwave wrote:Her mascara is bleeding.

You stole my joke. :P

She looks like someone is doing brain surgery on her. Character wise, it looks great, and has pursuaded me to get this issue, but it will be the other cover with the other folks on it. Much nicer looking.
Re: New Cover for IDW Arcee Spotlight Revealed (583696)
Posted by Sherade on December 23rd, 2007 @ 10:29am CST
I was gonna buy it..but..if this is what i'm staring at, pass.
Re: New Cover for IDW Arcee Spotlight Revealed (583791)
Posted by justynnbailey on December 23rd, 2007 @ 1:17pm CST
This actually makes me want this book more. It's very interesting take on what I thought was a very boring character.
Re: New Cover for IDW Arcee Spotlight Revealed (584317)
Posted by moonie on December 25th, 2007 @ 3:50am CST
emo.
Re: New Cover for IDW Arcee Spotlight Revealed (584537)
Posted by Big Grim on December 25th, 2007 @ 2:42pm CST
That looks phenomenal! I was lookin' forward to this anyway and this cover makes me want it more! Nightmarish!
Re: New Cover for IDW Arcee Spotlight Revealed (584577)
Posted by skeletal13 on December 25th, 2007 @ 4:40pm CST
moonie wrote:emo.

I love that anybody these days thinks that anything dark is "emo". :???:
Re: New Cover for IDW Arcee Spotlight Revealed (587433)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on December 29th, 2007 @ 10:44am CST
skeletal13 wrote:
moonie wrote:emo.

I love that anybody these days thinks that anything dark is "emo". :???:

Agreed, emo is whinny not dark. The pansy evolution of goth :P

To quote a figure I admire, "New package, same product, LOOSERS"

--------------------------------------------------

I will say this much though, I use to work with Mike Way and his brother before his band hit. Besides steal, all we ever did was talk about Transformers.
Re: New Cover for IDW Arcee Spotlight Revealed (591396)
Posted by Counterpunch on January 2nd, 2008 @ 7:55am CST
Raw.

I might buy for the cover alone.
Re: New Cover for IDW Arcee Spotlight Revealed (593650)
Posted by imotron on January 4th, 2008 @ 10:50am CST
Impressive art work... even when it hurts seeing my dear Arcee scrambled

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Voyager Inferno Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #289 - No Thanks Given
"No Thanks Given"
Posted: Monday, November 29th, 2021

Buy "Transformers SIEGE War for Cybertron Deluxe Class COG - WEAPONIZER! Complete." on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers War For Cybertron SIEGE Firedrive WFC-S1" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS SIEGE WAR FOR CYBERTRON BATTLE MASTERS Aimless" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers War for Cybertron SIEGE Roadhandler & Swindler WFC-S4" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War For Cybertron Trilogy Pteraxadon Action Figure Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War For Cybertron Springer" on EBAY