New Cybertron Scout Class Galleries!

New Cybertron Scout Class Galleries!

Friday, May 14th, 2010 12:14pm CDT

Categories: Site News, Toy News
Posted by: Nekoman   Views: 60,890

Although not as rare as the figures from the last batch of galleries added to the site, the Toy Gallery section has been updated with galleries of three scouts from Transformers Cybertron. Released towards the end of the toy line, each figure is fairly unique, the most obvious homage being to War Within Kup, from Breakdown GTS. To view each gallery use these links:

Breakdown GTS

Scrapmetal (yellow)

Hightail

Credit(s): Seibertron

Re: New Cybertron Scout Class Galleries! (1074357)
Posted by Nekoman on May 14th, 2010 @ 12:18pm CDT
Super cool stuff here Ryan! Scrapmetal and Kup there are two of my favorites even now. Strangely enough I never bothered with Kup till he was $3, but when I got him he was really cool. I'd recommend him to newer fans for sure.

BTW, got Reverb today, thanks a ton Ryan! :D
Re: New Cybertron Scout Class Galleries! (1074358)
Posted by Forgotten on May 14th, 2010 @ 12:21pm CDT
Great Galleries! I still have to find a yellow Scrapmetal. Come to think of it i'm not sure where my Galaxy Force Ramble is either. Must have them all!
Re: New Cybertron Scout Class Galleries! (1074360)
Posted by kirbenvost on May 14th, 2010 @ 12:26pm CDT
Excellent, I've been waiting for a gallery of Brakedown GTS! :D
Re: New Cybertron Scout Class Galleries! (1074363)
Posted by Overcracker on May 14th, 2010 @ 12:43pm CDT
Great Galleries.

Never really felt the Scrapmetal mold was all that fantastic.

And while the GTS repaint of Breakdown is nice as a Kup homage. I never bothered to pick it up. Owning Breakdown was enough at the time.

Hightail and Lungnutz for that matter, just scream: WhY mY ShOuLdErS hUrT?
"Well because you have a motorcycle strapped onto them."
Never liked that mold. The bike is good, but the robot just suffers.
Re: New Cybertron Scout Class Galleries! (1074377)
Posted by RiddlerJ on May 14th, 2010 @ 1:17pm CDT
I'm surprised Lungnutz was never used for a Wreck-Gar homage.
Re: New Cybertron Scout Class Galleries! (1074429)
Posted by kirbenvost on May 14th, 2010 @ 3:44pm CDT
RiddlerJ wrote:I'm surprised Lungnutz was never used for a Wreck-Gar homage.

If Hasbro did it, they'd finally get my $8 I didn't think the mold was worth the first few times around. ;)
Re: New Cybertron Scout Class Galleries! (1074439)
Posted by Giant Purple Griffin on May 14th, 2010 @ 3:59pm CDT
I saw a Breakdown GTS in a beat up package (the original, sealed) on a Wal-Mart peg this past Christmas time (or thereabout). Where the heck it came from, I have no idea, lol.
Re: New Cybertron Scout Class Galleries! (1074447)
Posted by Dagon on May 14th, 2010 @ 4:08pm CDT
Overcracker wrote:Great Galleries.

Never really felt the Scrapmetal mold was all that fantastic.

Hightail and Lungnutz for that matter, just scream: WhY mY ShOuLdErS hUrT?
"Well because you have a motorcycle strapped onto them."
Never liked that mold. The bike is good, but the robot just suffers.

You know, I've always felt the opposite from you on the Scrapmetal topic. He always looked much better before I got to fiddle with it, and then it lost its interest value pretty quick. I liked the idea, like the drone idea or however it was protrayed in the show, and figure is neat by all accounts, except it just bored me quickly.
Re: New Cybertron Scout Class Galleries! (1074745)
Posted by kirbenvost on May 15th, 2010 @ 1:53pm CDT
Red Scrapmetal is my Cybertron Rumble. I like him, especially in the spaceship fanmode. Kinda works as a minion of Soundwave that way. :D

kirbenvost wrote:
RiddlerJ wrote:I'm surprised Lungnutz was never used for a Wreck-Gar homage.

Hur, actually I just realized all the original Lugnutz needs is some autobot symbols and he's good. Sold!
Re: New Cybertron Scout Class Galleries! (1075110)
Posted by Seibertron on May 16th, 2010 @ 8:20pm CDT
How's this for service?

Brakedown GTS vehicle mode comparison pics with Kup:
http://www.seibertron.com/toys/gallery. ... 0&start=49

Brakedown GTS robot mode comparison pics with Kup:
http://www.seibertron.com/toys/gallery. ... 0&start=95

Also finally updated Outback's galleries which had some extra pics I took with the gun attached from 3 years ago ...

http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... tback/395/

Re: New Cybertron Scout Class Galleries! (1075322)
Posted by kirbenvost on May 17th, 2010 @ 12:10pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:How's this for service?

Brakedown GTS vehicle mode comparison pics with Kup:
http://www.seibertron.com/toys/gallery. ... 0&start=49

Brakedown GTS robot mode comparison pics with Kup:
http://www.seibertron.com/toys/gallery. ... 0&start=95

Re: New Cybertron Scout Class Galleries! (1075356)
Posted by Seibertron on May 17th, 2010 @ 1:15pm CDT
kirbenvost wrote:DROOOL. If Brakedown GTS wasn't already on my want list, he would be now! I had no idea just how close the colors are. It's amazing. :D

I didn't realize how much an homage he was either until I took those pics yesterday. Even the placement of the yellow is pretty damn close to the original. Nice homage!

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Fangry Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Transformers R.e.d. MEGATRON Vinyl RED Series Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Pounce and Wingspan Incomplete Transformers G1 Hasbro 1987 Vintage" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Earthrise - WFC / Pounce Wingspan Decepticon Twin Set War Cybertron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Sludge Power of the Primes Combiner MOSC Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Slag Slug Power of the Primes Combiner MOSC Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Alpha Trion Reaction Action Figure Retro Articulated Super7" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers ReAction Wave 2 Shrapnel Action Figure Articulated Super7" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Vector Prime & Safeguard Voyager Class 2005 complete working sound" on EBAY