New Cyberverse 4 Pack

New Cyberverse 4 Pack

Thursday, March 31st, 2011 8:22am CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 46,507

It looks like more previously released Legends figures are filtering their way into the world of Cyberverse. A new Toys R Us Exclusive Cyberverse 4 pack has surfaced on eBay. This set contains four Legends class figures, two Bumblebee repaints and two Starscream repaints. The set also contains a couple of additional weapons, which indicates some degree of remolding.

The image from the auction has been mirrored below.

Credit(s): eBay seller darthgorgoth

This article was last modified on Thursday, March 31st, 2011 9:19am CDT

Re: New Cyberverse 4 Pack (1202865)
Posted by El Duque on March 31st, 2011 @ 8:25am CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Wait a tick, aren't those the Classics Bumblebee and Cybertron Starscream molds at the far ends?

I believe so, and I think other two are ROTF BB and 2007 SS. I don't collect Legends though, and there are so many of those little guys to keep straight.
Re: New Cyberverse 4 Pack (1202866)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on March 31st, 2011 @ 8:30am CDT
El Duque wrote:

I have a spreadsheet of all the releases that I need to update, big time. Maybe when things calm down a bit. The Classics Bumblebee looks interesting, but not the rest.
Re: New Cyberverse 4 Pack (1202876)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on March 31st, 2011 @ 8:45am CDT
Re: New Cyberverse 4 Pack (1202881)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on March 31st, 2011 @ 8:49am CDT
This is pretty awesome. It's like the Cybertron Megs & Prime + Movie Megs & Prime that was a TRU exclusive for the first movie.
Re: New Cyberverse 4 Pack (1202882)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on March 31st, 2011 @ 8:51am CDT
cannonfodder4000 wrote:Am I the only one wondering why there are seperate pieces in a Legends set? :???:

The original movie molds have been retooled to hold these weapons. Look at the Galleries of Cyberverse Barricade.
Re: New Cyberverse 4 Pack (1202918)
Posted by GuyIncognito on March 31st, 2011 @ 9:46am CDT
Legends with weapons? I like that idea! :APPLAUSE:
Re: New Cyberverse 4 Pack (1203004)
Posted by DISCHARGE on March 31st, 2011 @ 1:06pm CDT
GuyIncognito wrote:Legends with weapons? I like that idea! :APPLAUSE:

Some previous legends can hold the Spychanger weapons.

I like this 4 pack, I will get it.
Re: New Cyberverse 4 Pack (1203007)
Posted by T-Macksimus on March 31st, 2011 @ 1:17pm CDT
I would love to be at least a little bit excited about some of this DotM stuff but it's kind of hard when they are recycling molds that are 4 years old or more. I have the Target exclusive 4 pack that came out for the first movie and have kept it unopened and packed away but that's not happening for this set. May snag it for the Classics 'Bee version and use the others for custom parts/repaint projects. I am intrigued by the weapons aspect but I'll still wait until these go on clearance if I do decide to pick this pack up.
Re: New Cyberverse 4 Pack (1203020)
Posted by GetRightRobot on March 31st, 2011 @ 1:46pm CDT
Legends fans rejoice. This Cyberverse thing seems like it could be cool. Tons of smaller, easy to transform figures with some playsets. Like an updated Micromasters concept. I loved Micro's back in the day, but there is so much more advanced figures coming out I try not to pick up but one of each mold.
Re: New Cyberverse 4 Pack (1203049)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on March 31st, 2011 @ 2:24pm CDT
This could be a big maybe in my collective! :CON:
Re: New Cyberverse 4 Pack (1203134)
Posted by Noideaforaname on March 31st, 2011 @ 4:30pm CDT
The movie BB looks like it's half-clear, like those funky Ratchet and Ironhide toys we saw a little while back:

I wonder if Starscream is "phasing" too.
Re: New Cyberverse 4 Pack (1203308)
Posted by Pr1meSuspect on April 1st, 2011 @ 12:20am CDT
Rather lame, definitly not gonna get that. So far Cyberverse isnt very fascinating or promising.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Apeface" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Barricade" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #262 - Generational Taxonomy
"Generational Taxonomy"
Posted: Sunday, October 25th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Seeker Set Elite - Asia Exclusive MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Deluxe WFC-S37 Brunt Weaponizer" on EBAY
Buy "2018 Transformers Power Of The Primes Elita-1 MIB Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers dotm megatron incomplete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers MASTERPIECE MOVIE SERIES MPM-06 AUTOBOT IRONHIDE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Elita-1 (shelf-wear)" on EBAY
Buy "NEW KRE-O Transformers Starscream (30667) - In Factory Sealed Box" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series MPM-6 IRONHIDE Action Figure Autobot GMC" on EBAY