New Deluxe Movie Toy Preorders at BBTS

New Deluxe Movie Toy Preorders at BBTS

Tuesday, May 15th, 2007 3:36pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News
Posted by: Tigertrack   Views: 16,182

Site sponsor, BigBadToyStore.com has pre-orders up for movie deluxes and they are scheduled to arrive in May (subject to change, of course)!

BBTS Deluxe Movie TF Pre-orders

Of note they have pre-orders of Arcee, a Jazz redeco, a Barricade redeco, Swindle, Dreadwing, and including some new names like:

Drop Kick (Low Ride Pickup)
Longarm (Tow Truck)
Payload (Armored Truck)

Please note there are no pictures of these deluxe toys, but we will let you know as soon as we see them.

Take a look in the Seibertron galleries for some great pictures of some of the movie toys.

Stay here and we'll keep you posted.

Credit(s): General Magnus

Re: New Deluxe Movie Toy Preorders at BBTS (122440)
Posted by Tigertrack on May 15th, 2007 @ 3:37pm CDT
Front paged and Credited General Magnus...

There's quite a few names there that we have not heard before or known much about.

Re: New Deluxe Movie Toy Preorders at BBTS (122457)
Posted by Starscream on May 15th, 2007 @ 3:55pm CDT
YOINK 2!
Re: New Deluxe Movie Toy Preorders at BBTS (122466)
Posted by Air Commander Starscream on May 15th, 2007 @ 4:07pm CDT
Re: New Deluxe Movie Toy Preorders at BBTS (122473)
Posted by Roboto750 on May 15th, 2007 @ 4:18pm CDT
Air Commander Starscream wrote:I can't wait, I can't wait! I am so ready for this new toy line. As for BBTS I get everything from them except US retail stuff. I usually never buy these online, part of the fun of collecting Transformers is the hunt for me.

That's my thoughts exactly! I love it when I can enjoy the thrill of the hunt once again! Plus, I always get that sense of accomplishment when I finally find something. :grin:
Re: New Deluxe Movie Toy Preorders at BBTS (122475)
Posted by Chaoslock on May 15th, 2007 @ 4:18pm CDT
If you play with the "Battle For Allspark" on http://www.transformersgame.com you should know the models behind the new names.
Re: New Deluxe Movie Toy Preorders at BBTS (122585)
Posted by i_amtrunks on May 15th, 2007 @ 6:33pm CDT
I see Hasbro are going to do their best to use every name in their arsenal during the movie...
Re: New Deluxe Movie Toy Preorders at BBTS (122606)
Posted by Fang Wolf on May 15th, 2007 @ 6:53pm CDT
G1 Jazz, bet it. I wonder about Barricade though.
Re: New Deluxe Movie Toy Preorders at BBTS (122636)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on May 15th, 2007 @ 7:05pm CDT
I defer to my statement in the Amazon thread

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "rare SEALED hasbro TRANSFORMERS rotf movie JETFIRE legends class SR-71 BLACKBIRD" on EBAY
Buy "rare SEALED hasbro TRANSFORMERS rotf movie MEGATRON legends class FUSION TANK" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends Series Lg10 Arcee" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends Series Lg15 Night Bird Shadow" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends Of Cybertron Megatron 2005 Dexepticon" on EBAY
Buy "GRIMLOCK - Transformers Robots in Disguise - Warrior Class" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots In Disguise Jazz LOT (Jazz, Ratchet)" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Studio Series Hot Rod 86 Voyager Class Action Figure - F0712" on EBAY