New DOTM Galleries: Bumblebee and Starscream

Transformers News: New DOTM Galleries: Bumblebee and Starscream

Sunday, May 15th, 2011 7:30PM CDT

Categories: Site News, Toy News
Posted by: LOST Cybertronian   Views: 40,985

We have two new Dark Of The Moon galleries to share with you. These latest entries into Gallery Quest 2500 include DOTM deluxe Bumblebee and Starscream. These are both brand new molds for the Dark Of The Moon toyline. Click the images below to see the entire gallery.

Starscream (Deluxe Class, MechTech)
Dark of the Moon

Bumblebee (Deluxe Class, MechTech)
Dark of the Moon

Seibertron: The Ultimate Transformers Resource
Credit(s): Seibertron.com
Re: New DOTM Galleries: Bumblebee and Starscream (1222729)
Posted by Skywarp64 on May 15th, 2011 @ 7:33pm CDT
Re: New DOTM Galleries: Bumblebee and Starscream (1222747)
Posted by SlyTF1 on May 15th, 2011 @ 8:07pm CDT
Don't the DOTM toys come out tomorrow, or am I wrong?
Re: New DOTM Galleries: Bumblebee and Starscream (1222772)
Posted by Mirage22 on May 15th, 2011 @ 8:54pm CDT
Great galleries. That Starscream is still a pass for me, though. The HFTD Leader is my ultimate SS :D Can't wait for DOTM toys. I feel like the only one who wants to buy almost every figure lmao. Does anyone know if Wal-Mart will for sure have 'em on the pegs at midnight if I go??
Re: New DOTM Galleries: Bumblebee and Starscream (1222773)
Posted by Rated X on May 15th, 2011 @ 8:57pm CDT
I went to walmart and found a shitload of DOTM stuff. I popped on Starscream, Crankcase, voyager Megatron and got the last Shockwave.

Passed on Ratchet, Skids, Bumblebee, and didnt get Roadbuster because every one had a pant flaw somewhere.

Passed on voyager Optimus, Ironhide, and that new helicoptor autobot. Also saw HA Stealth Bumblebee and HA Black skids and they had one of those Astronaunt voyager Optimus with the moonbuggy repaint and a shit load of cyberverse stuff.
Re: New DOTM Galleries: Bumblebee and Starscream (1222801)
Posted by Seibertron on May 15th, 2011 @ 9:56pm CDT
Skywarp64 wrote:The Bumblebee in robot mode in the last pic is slightly mistransformed: the doors on his back are supposed to have the blue windows up.

It's not mistransformed. I put the windows down in some of the pictures to demonstrate that you didn't need to have the windows up. I think it looks better with the windows down, personally.

As you can see, the pictures of Bumblebee prior to that image have the windows up per the instructions.

Re: New DOTM Galleries: Bumblebee and Starscream (1222802)
Posted by Seibertron on May 15th, 2011 @ 9:57pm CDT
SlyTF1 wrote:Don't the DOTM toys come out tomorrow, or am I wrong?

Yes, tomorrow is the official release date for the DOTM toys.
Re: New DOTM Galleries: Bumblebee and Starscream (1222812)
Posted by BeastProwl on May 15th, 2011 @ 10:12pm CDT
SHI*! KNOW WHAT IM GONNA DO? gonna split the kibble on BB's back and makehis much needed, easy to add for hasbro, his extra pair of wings! that kibble is made from the parts that make his extra wings too so...... well, some one needs to do it!
Re: New DOTM Galleries: Bumblebee and Starscream (1222815)
Posted by lbullock7 on May 15th, 2011 @ 10:14pm CDT
I really like this bumblebee mold after looking at the picture gallery, but I much prefer the head mold for the battle blade bumblebee, Im going to also pass on star scream and wait for thundercracker.
Re: New DOTM Galleries: Bumblebee and Starscream (1222820)
Posted by Hip-Hoptimus Rime on May 15th, 2011 @ 10:17pm CDT
Def getting both these guys. I've bolstered my Starscream and Thundercracker count recently with Generations TC and G1 SS and TC, so DOTM SS and TC are a must for me. I'd love to see a G1-style repaint of the ROTF Voy and DOTM Starscreams.

And I just like Bumblebee, what can I say?
Re: New DOTM Galleries: Bumblebee and Starscream (1222829)
Posted by Skywarp64 on May 15th, 2011 @ 10:35pm CDT
My local TRU got these guys in today, but won't put them on shelves until tomorrow. I'll be there first thing in the morning ;)
Re: New DOTM Galleries: Bumblebee and Starscream (1222843)
Posted by Seibertron on May 15th, 2011 @ 11:19pm CDT
I prefer the head on Battle Blade Bumblebee, but overall I think the DOTM 'Bee might be the best so far. I was surprised how much I liked him.
Re: New DOTM Galleries: Bumblebee and Starscream (1222918)
Posted by OlivusPrime on May 16th, 2011 @ 5:04am CDT
Re: New DOTM Galleries: Bumblebee and Starscream (1223039)
Posted by gavinfuzzy on May 16th, 2011 @ 10:39am CDT
How did you keep bee's mechtech extended? :D
Re: New DOTM Galleries: Bumblebee and Starscream (1223041)
Posted by gavinfuzzy on May 16th, 2011 @ 10:42am CDT
OlivusPrime wrote:Can you swap the head and arms on DOTM Bumblebee with those from Battle Blade Bee? If so, then this is a buy for me.

No i doubt it... if u see reviews the arms transform and store in alt mode diffrently do it wouldent fit.
Re: New DOTM Galleries: Bumblebee and Starscream (1223071)
Posted by r3devi7 on May 16th, 2011 @ 11:32am CDT
gavinfuzzy wrote:How did you keep bee's mechtech extended? :D

Thats what I want to know also, short of gluing it there. I got BB and Crankcase yesterday, and BB's gun is very plain with no paint apps, in the compact mode.
Re: New DOTM Galleries: Bumblebee and Starscream (1223191)
Posted by Seibertron on May 16th, 2011 @ 2:43pm CDT
r3devi7 wrote:
gavinfuzzy wrote:How did you keep bee's mechtech extended? :D

I cheated by using a tiny clear rubberband that we use for putting our daughter's hair in a ponytail/pigtails. You can find those rubberbands in the baby/toddler section at stores like Target. There's a $2.50 hair ties package that comes with a ton of rubberbands for hair and colored ties as well.

Ending Soon On eBay

Hasbro Transformers Generations Thrilling 30th Leader Class JETFIRE - Time Remaining: 5 days 13 hours 21 minutes 17 seconds
Transformers Fansproject FPJ Function XV X5 six Variety Knight Chameleon MISB - Time Remaining: 23 days 26 minutes 14 seconds
Transformers Cybertron LANDMINE Misb Hasbro Deluxe Figure w Dirt Boss tiny tin - Time Remaining: 4 days 17 hours 26 minutes 12 seconds
TRANSFORMERS GENERATION G1 SKIDS & SCREECH CLASSIC LIMITED EDITION BOTCON UNITED - Time Remaining: 12 days 14 hours 31 minutes 31 seconds
TAKARA TRANSFORMERS MICRON LEGEND/ARMADA CRYSTAL CLEAR CONVOY/OPTIMUS PRIME MISB - Time Remaining: 4 days 5 hours 31 minutes 54 seconds
TAKARA TRANSFORMERS HENKEI C-13 HOUND W/RAVAGE CLASSIC/G1/UNITED - Time Remaining: 3 days 1 hour 31 minutes 56 seconds
Transformers Cybertron DIRT BOSS Misb Hasbro Deluxe Figure w Downshift tiny tin - Time Remaining: 4 days 17 hours 33 minutes 2 seconds
82353 TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS FALL of CYBERTRON FOC STARSCREAM  Hasbro MISB - Time Remaining: 2 days 16 hours 42 minutes 20 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #174 - Autobot Jedi Newtypes