New DOTM Galleries: Laserbeak, Mudflap, Nitro Bumblebee and Thundercracker

New DOTM Galleries: Laserbeak, Mudflap, Nitro Bumblebee and Thundercracker

Wednesday, May 25th, 2011 6:27am CDT

Categories: Site News, Toy News
Posted by: LOST Cybertronian   Views: 48,602

The Galleries of Seibertron keep moving forward at break neck speed toward the goal of 2500. They are virtually unstoppable. These newest additions encompass Dark Of The Moon wave 3 of MechTech Deluxe figures. They include Laserbeak, Mudflap, Nitro Bumblebee and Thundercracker. Check out these amazing galleries for yourself by clicking on any of the images.

Laserbeak (Deluxe Class, MechTech)
Dark of the Moon

Mudflap (Deluxe Class, MechTech)
Dark of the Moon

Nitro Bumblebee (Deluxe Class, MechTech)
Dark of the Moon

Thundercracker (Deluxe Class, MechTech)
Dark of the Moon

Seibertron: The Ultimate Transformers Resource

Credit(s): Seibertron.com

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: New DOTM Galleries: Laserbeak, Mudflap, Nitro Bumblebee and Thundercracker (1228071)
Posted by Duke of Luns on May 25th, 2011 @ 8:04am CDT
This is my first time seeing DOTM Laserbeak(outside of that milisecond in the Trailer), and is it wrong that my first impression of his face was that it reminded me of a sterotypical asian?

But looking at it some more, I realized it was actually something else entirely, The Giant Claw. James Rolfe can fill you in better than I can about him(mostly cause I've never seen the film):

So yes ladies and gentlemen, to me Laserbeak is a clear homage to The Giant Claw.

I have no idea what to think about this figure. I think I may have to get it because it's so bizzare.

The alt. mode looks good though, and gives off a strong G1 Cybertronian Laserbeak vibe.
Re: New DOTM Galleries: Laserbeak, Mudflap, Nitro Bumblebee and Thundercracker (1228086)
Posted by Noideaforaname on May 25th, 2011 @ 9:23am CDT
Laserbeak's robot mode is very Giant Claw-like, while his alt mode is:
a LOT like the Sigma Six Dragonhawk

I've already got enough Starscreams, but I think I may pick up the Thundercracker (and eventual Skywarp) repaint; the mold looks fantastic. While a new head would've been nice, the different "tattoo" pattern and the bold colors contrasts nicely with Starscream's. (here's hoping Skywarp has his own unique tats)
Autobot Thundercracker? Look at his shoulder.

Just for the promo shot.
Re: New DOTM Galleries: Laserbeak, Mudflap, Nitro Bumblebee and Thundercracker (1228091)
Posted by jamiko on May 25th, 2011 @ 9:28am CDT
WOW GOOD CALL ON THE GIANT CLAW :lol: :lol: :lol:. Please, Hasbro release Buzzsaw :PRAY:
Re: New DOTM Galleries: Laserbeak, Mudflap, Nitro Bumblebee and Thundercracker (1228102)
Posted by Skywarp64 on May 25th, 2011 @ 9:56am CDT
Is it just me, or does Laserbeak's alt mode make a better bird mode than his bird mode?
Re: New DOTM Galleries: Laserbeak, Mudflap, Nitro Bumblebee and Thundercracker (1228110)
Posted by SJ21 on May 25th, 2011 @ 10:14am CDT
The person that designed that Laserbeak should be ashamed of themselves.
Re: New DOTM Galleries: Laserbeak, Mudflap, Nitro Bumblebee and Thundercracker (1228111)
Posted by Blurrz on May 25th, 2011 @ 10:17am CDT
I'll never buy another Mudflap again, not after that awful ROTF Deluxe. Don't want the seekers in deluxe form, and Bumblebee can bugger off. That leaves Laserbeak... nah.
Re: New DOTM Galleries: Laserbeak, Mudflap, Nitro Bumblebee and Thundercracker (1228128)
Posted by gothsaurus on May 25th, 2011 @ 10:40am CDT
Re: New DOTM Galleries: Laserbeak, Mudflap, Nitro Bumblebee and Thundercracker (1228212)
Posted by Stockade on May 25th, 2011 @ 1:07pm CDT
Laserbeak is just awful and i would if the person who designed him worked for Seth Green and Robot Chicken show?

Mudflap is a flop

B-Bee looks like a rag-tag KO

TCracker - is ok, but a seeker should be a voyager class, but either way all of these are a pass for me.
Re: New DOTM Galleries: Laserbeak, Mudflap, Nitro Bumblebee and Thundercracker (1228214)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on May 25th, 2011 @ 1:09pm CDT
Thundercracker is ok but the res are garbage, Bumblebee looks like a KO not a hasbro release. Glad i dont care about this line cause if i did id be pissed at how lackluster hasbro is with making these figures.
Re: New DOTM Galleries: Laserbeak, Mudflap, Nitro Bumblebee and Thundercracker (1228215)
Posted by PrymeStriker on May 25th, 2011 @ 1:10pm CDT
Great pics, Ryan. Now I have everything to look forward to in Wave 3. I'm still twitchy on Mudflap. Eh, no. Or yes. Maybe? I'm going nuts!
Re: New DOTM Galleries: Laserbeak, Mudflap, Nitro Bumblebee and Thundercracker (1228217)
Posted by PrymeStriker on May 25th, 2011 @ 1:12pm CDT
Noideaforaname wrote:Autobot Thundercracker? Look at his shoulder.

Just for the promo shot.

Thats a Decepticon symbol, I can see it.
Re: New DOTM Galleries: Laserbeak, Mudflap, Nitro Bumblebee and Thundercracker (1228223)
Posted by gothsaurus on May 25th, 2011 @ 1:19pm CDT
Duke of Luns wrote:

Everyone needs to go watch this video. It's so spot-on... and hilarious. Thanks for posting!!! :APPLAUSE:
Re: New DOTM Galleries: Laserbeak, Mudflap, Nitro Bumblebee and Thundercracker (1228228)
Posted by CrimsonPrime on May 25th, 2011 @ 1:25pm CDT
Damn mudflap look so damn FAT...I bet even Leadfoot is not that fat -.-...Kudos hasbro for taking a major degradation of the Mudflap mold >.>.

Nitro Bumblebee looks epic in vehicle mode but really weak in robot mode @_@...I mean there's alot of unpainted spots and I dont like how the codpiece and his arms look.

Thundercracker...meh.In my opinion the mold looks okay but the paint apps is amazing though :D.But I already have Leader Starscream and I dont really like Thundercracker to begin with so...Yeah xP.

Laserbeak...Well let's just say if I ever buy that please shoot me in the head with a frickin sniper rifle X_X :BANG_HEAD: :BOOM: . Though the pic with him perch on Megatron's arm is epic though =P~ But still doesnt convince me to buy him with the ugly head and all >.>

I think the only deluxe I liked so far is Topspin and DOTM Bumblebee :D the rest is an easy pass.
Re: New DOTM Galleries: Laserbeak, Mudflap, Nitro Bumblebee and Thundercracker (1228240)
Posted by gothsaurus on May 25th, 2011 @ 1:42pm CDT
At least the new textures give Bumblebee (and friends) SOMETHING to differentiate them from the past two dozen Bumblebees we've already seen. I know they sell, but I wish we could get other characters...

....like a consistently sized seeker lineup in both sizes. :D
Re: New DOTM Galleries: Laserbeak, Mudflap, Nitro Bumblebee and Thundercracker (1228257)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on May 25th, 2011 @ 2:16pm CDT
So all I see is another shamefully designed seeker jet with crappy ass G1 tribute, a better look at Retardo-bot because that is what IT and that green one are, and a better look at a flying metal turkey...right? The only thing that barley saves this so called Laserbeak is that alternate flight mode.

Does anyone know how many more TF live movies to expect so I can try to expect more craptacular Bayformers in the future? I hated ROTF Ravage but someone should (when possible) pose Ravage with this dump Laserbeak in his jaws, it would be a great look for them both packaged Hasbro....'nuff said! :VEHI:
Re: New DOTM Galleries: Laserbeak, Mudflap, Nitro Bumblebee and Thundercracker (1228263)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on May 25th, 2011 @ 2:21pm CDT
gothsaurus wrote:
Duke of Luns wrote:

Thanks for sharing indeed, they might as well have used this bird than what Hasbro chose to dump on us. Just slap some panels on it to give it that robot look and done....'nuff said! :VEHI:
Re: New DOTM Galleries: Laserbeak, Mudflap, Nitro Bumblebee and Thundercracker (1228274)
Posted by gothsaurus on May 25th, 2011 @ 2:47pm CDT
Ravage doesn't look too bad... BUT it's a shameless rip off of the Giger Alien with the head of Gypsy from MST3K. Seriously. Do a side by side comparison. I almost peed myself when I did. I hear "robot roll call" every time I see him in the movie.

On that note, when is there going to be a MST3K of the new movies AT Botcon? Too early? ;)
Re: New DOTM Galleries: Laserbeak, Mudflap, Nitro Bumblebee and Thundercracker (1228300)
Posted by BeastProwl on May 25th, 2011 @ 3:51pm CDT
gothsaurus wrote:Man. All these figure have those sleepy, been-hitting-the-bong-all-afternoon eyes. Keep an eye on Laserbeak or he'll eat all the chips and cookies in your apartment.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!
OMG THAT MADE MY DAY!
anyway, they all do have that, in acception to thundercracker of course.
Still though, laserbea+cookies=win
Re: New DOTM Galleries: Laserbeak, Mudflap, Nitro Bumblebee and Thundercracker (1228306)
Posted by Xterminator on May 25th, 2011 @ 4:19pm CDT
What an exotic bird Laserbeak looks like. But after sometime I'm really start to like his weird appearance.

What I dislike in this figure is: why his alternate mode needs to be another bird/aircraft ? I would prefer a alternate mode more like a capsule or missile.
Re: New DOTM Galleries: Laserbeak, Mudflap, Nitro Bumblebee and Thundercracker (1228316)
Posted by DISCHARGE on May 25th, 2011 @ 4:35pm CDT
Found Laserbeak at TRU today and bought him. He is the only deluxe class I've seen that
has any appeal to me. He'll fit in just fine w/ Ravage and Scorponok, also his Mechtech weapon is a BFG. I think when some people churn out some custom paint jobs on this guy people will see the potential. Until then continue to hate.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Bumblebee Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Transformers Prime Cyberverse Commander Class Starscream" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 80 84 Devastator Constructicon Scrapper" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers R.e.d. MEGATRON Vinyl RED Series Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Starscream and wfc generations starscream lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Lot-Cyberverse Bumblebee and Jazz, Quick Change" on EBAY