New DOTM Ultimate Optimus Prime Images and Bio

New DOTM Ultimate Optimus Prime Images and Bio

Thursday, April 21st, 2011 11:04pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 67,712

TheToyShop.com has posted new images and a product description including bio for the upcoming Transformers DOTM Ultimate Optimus Prime.

Description

Lead the Autobots to final victory with the Transformers Dark of the Moon Ultimate Optimus Prime action figure.

The leader of the Autobots, Optimus Prime is ready to battle the Decepticons for the last time with this transforming action figure. Take to the roads in Trailer Mode, with Optimus Prime in his disguise as a Peterbilt 379 lorry truck and trailer. When danger strikes the Autobots, Optimus can detach from the trailer and transform into Robot Mode, to take on the situation head-on. And if the threat becomes greater still, the trailer transforms and combines with Optimus Prime to engage Power-Up Mode, equipping him with extra armour and a set of wings.

Hidden inside the trainer is a blaster weapon, which Optimus can fire in Power-Up Mode, and features lights and sound effects.

The Ultimate Optimus Prime figure requires 2 AA batteries, which are included. Transformers fans aged 5 and up will have great fun battling the Decepticons with this awesome action figure.
Features

* Ultimate Optimus Prime action figure
* Three play modes - Trailer, Robot and Power-Up
* Blaster weapon with light and sound effects

Credit(s): TheToyShop

Re: New DOTM Ultimate Optimus Prime Images and Bio (1212261)
Posted by LiKwid on April 21st, 2011 @ 11:12pm CDT
Ugggh...I wanna like it..I really do...I think that blue on the wings is whats keeping me from liking it. That and the trailer looking bland..Have to see it IP I guess...
Re: New DOTM Ultimate Optimus Prime Images and Bio (1212262)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on April 21st, 2011 @ 11:13pm CDT
I like this, I want one. Gonna look good standing beside the Voyager Megatron. I can see why people don't like it, but, really, I don't see too much of a problem with it. If they come out with a blue and white version and call it Ultra Magnus, THEN I would hate it!
Re: New DOTM Ultimate Optimus Prime Images and Bio (1212264)
Posted by Solrac333 on April 21st, 2011 @ 11:17pm CDT
I think the fact that prime looks like crap makes me not like it. Why didn't they just use the ROTF Prime and then give HIM a trailer?
Re: New DOTM Ultimate Optimus Prime Images and Bio (1212273)
Posted by OptiMagnus on April 21st, 2011 @ 11:24pm CDT
*Takes $80.00 out of wallet*

Here we go again...
Re: New DOTM Ultimate Optimus Prime Images and Bio (1212274)
Posted by aegiswarknight on April 21st, 2011 @ 11:30pm CDT
I dunno why, but the X-foil wing-things look a LOT better when they're draped down. It makes it look a lot less poser/derp.
Re: New DOTM Ultimate Optimus Prime Images and Bio (1212281)
Posted by Captziltoid on April 21st, 2011 @ 11:56pm CDT
god that thing looks like crap. nice cracker lack looking prize.
Re: New DOTM Ultimate Optimus Prime Images and Bio (1212285)
Posted by Burn on April 22nd, 2011 @ 12:03am CDT
"In an effort to end the truuk/munkey debate, Hasbro has decided to give their Ultimate Optimus Prime by giving him ape like forearms"

So now it's truuk not buttafly ...

Fail.
Re: New DOTM Ultimate Optimus Prime Images and Bio (1212288)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on April 22nd, 2011 @ 12:08am CDT
Nothing about this figure is good, especially at the price its going to be listed as
Re: New DOTM Ultimate Optimus Prime Images and Bio (1212290)
Posted by NOBODY LOVES WHEELIE on April 22nd, 2011 @ 12:09am CDT
I've been saying this since I 1st saw it....

BUTTERFLY PRINCESS PRIME
Re: New DOTM Ultimate Optimus Prime Images and Bio (1212294)
Posted by mattyc1007 on April 22nd, 2011 @ 12:23am CDT
And people complained about Armada Prime :P
Re: New DOTM Ultimate Optimus Prime Images and Bio (1212300)
Posted by BeastProwl on April 22nd, 2011 @ 12:46am CDT
I Think your all forgetting one thing. leg posability!!! NO CRUTCHES!! THEY TURN INTO LITTLE EXTRA WINGS!!! WANT!!!!!!!!!
Re: New DOTM Ultimate Optimus Prime Images and Bio (1212320)
Posted by BATTOUSAIXD on April 22nd, 2011 @ 2:19am CDT
After seeing the Jetwing Prime, I'm not sure I like this that much. I do like the trailer though.
Re: New DOTM Ultimate Optimus Prime Images and Bio (1212329)
Posted by MGrotusque on April 22nd, 2011 @ 2:50am CDT
You have to be kidding me? THat is complete SHITE! Especially those silly orange doohickeys sticking out the top in combined mode. ugh.

The kids should have some fun with it though. I'll give it that much.

It won't be going into my collection. Not much of a Prime guy anyways.
Re: New DOTM Ultimate Optimus Prime Images and Bio (1212346)
Posted by kookookajew on April 22nd, 2011 @ 4:29am CDT
idk.. I dont hate the regular robot mode as much as I used to. The GORILLA ARMSS .. are a bit distracting but I mean over all he looks pretty good and I mean I'd be displaying him with the wings on .....
....
but is he worth $80?
...
...
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL SCREW PWETTY BUTTAFLY PWIME, GO BUY OVER 9000 BUMBLEBEES
Re: New DOTM Ultimate Optimus Prime Images and Bio (1212357)
Posted by griftimus prime on April 22nd, 2011 @ 5:17am CDT
lol garbage. i will take the takara version thanks.
Re: New DOTM Ultimate Optimus Prime Images and Bio (1212369)
Posted by Mykltron on April 22nd, 2011 @ 6:33am CDT
Easy pass. Proportions are off and Prime looks awful with the truck arms. With trailer just makes him wider. Doesn't look like what I saw in the advert.
Re: New DOTM Ultimate Optimus Prime Images and Bio (1212417)
Posted by esclavo on April 22nd, 2011 @ 8:29am CDT
Well, how can put it lightly? This SUCKS!!! There! That's as lightly as I can say it! :BOOM:
Re: New DOTM Ultimate Optimus Prime Images and Bio (1212440)
Posted by balgorra on April 22nd, 2011 @ 9:03am CDT
I notice that the box says biggest Optimus Prime toy. Will he really be bigger than MP Optimus Prime with trailer?
Re: New DOTM Ultimate Optimus Prime Images and Bio (1212469)
Posted by Broadside Da Wrecker on April 22nd, 2011 @ 9:41am CDT
I actually kind of like the Powered-up Mode. I mean, regular Robot is a fail but if the box is telling the truth ('Biggest Optimus Prime Toy!', apparently) then I might just get it - assuming, of course, that the regular robot is the same size as ROTF Leader Prime so that the Super Mode is frickin huge.
Re: New DOTM Ultimate Optimus Prime Images and Bio (1212476)
Posted by Burnin12 on April 22nd, 2011 @ 9:59am CDT
Not loving this mold. Maybe if there where some sort of helmet involved. Not to make him Ultra Magnus, just to get his head more in scale with the rest of his body once combined with the trailer.

I can see plenty of Ultra Magnus and Nova Prime Customs coming out of him though so that'll be cool to see down the road.

Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Skywarp Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Sky Shadow and  Ominus" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #267 - Netflix Earthrise Reviewed
"Netflix Earthrise Reviewed"
Posted: Monday, December 28th, 2020

Buy "Speedster Boulder Flip Racers Transformers Rescue Bots Playskool Heroes" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Stealth Force Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Playskool Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Salvage" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Transformers Rescue Bots  Brushfire and Salvage Recycling" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Lot Movie Jazz Ratchet Hot Shot Bumblebee Barricade" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Cyberverse Ultra Magnus Used Commander Class-Series 2" on EBAY
Buy "IRONHIDE - Transformers Optimus Prime Cyberverse  - Commander Class" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers -  Siege (War for Cybertron) - Battle Masters - Blowpipe - Sealed" on EBAY