Wednesday, September 9th, 2020 10:48pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 33,410

The voyagers in the third wave of Transformers WFC Earthrise have been found in Canada and the UK. The two toys in that wave are Megatron and the Quintesson judge and they were found at EB Games in Canada, thanks to a sighting from Cybertron.ca, and at Smyths in the UK, thanks to a message from a fan called Tim who sent us an e-mail.

As for the US, well it has been a long time since we saw some new Earthrise deluxes on shelves. Well, we knew it had to come soon, after Target got their initial shipment and now it's happened. This wave with Arcee, Airwave, Smokescreen and Allicon was found in a Target in Pensylvania. They were found by a TFW2005 member called Worldsgreatest who posted on their boards.

If you have found any of these, please share your sightings with the community on our forums.

Transformers News: New Earthrise Sightings: Wave 2 Deluxes in US and Wave 3 Voyagers in Canada and UK

Credit(s): see all sources in article

Re: New Earthrise Sightings: Wave 2 Deluxes in US and Wave 3 Voyagers in Canada and UK (2079726)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on September 10th, 2020 @ 12:14am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:The paint detail differences on the front of the car modes actually do kinda create an illusion of them sorta looking like different cars.

What also helps is that Eathrise Runamuck's car mode doesn't look any more "spot on" to G1 Runamuck's car mode than G1 Runabout's car mode. For instance, the front end of the car for the Earthrise mold is entirely different from either G1 toy. Runamuck shouldn't have any small side back seat windows on his car either, but they're there on the Earthrise mold, making it actually more accurate to G1 Runabout in that regard. Using one mold that doesn't particularly match either G1 car precisely is rather genius and cost effective. The different head sculpts, colors, and paint masks are plenty to differentiate the two now.

Of course, both are supposed to be more cartoon accurate that toy accurate, so can anyone dig deep and find the original Sunbow character models for Runamuck and Runabout? Were they drawn exactly the same way in robot mode (and/or car mode), but with different heads and colors?
Re: New Earthrise Sightings: Wave 2 Deluxes in US and Wave 3 Voyagers in Canada and UK (2079729)
Posted by DMSL on September 10th, 2020 @ 2:35am CDT
I think i prefer the Generations pair. Don't get me wrong these look nice, but they are so blocky.
Re: New Earthrise Sightings: Wave 2 Deluxes in US and Wave 3 Voyagers in Canada and UK (2079731)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on September 10th, 2020 @ 2:53am CDT
Re: New Earthrise Sightings: Wave 2 Deluxes in US and Wave 3 Voyagers in Canada and UK (2079741)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on September 10th, 2020 @ 6:45am CDT
Wolfman Jake wrote:Is it pretty much assumed now that the Quitesson Pit of Judgment set will be put up for order once Pulsecon starts? We got tipped off on it weeks ago, and reviewers all over YouTube have gotten copies of it, but still no official word from Hasbro on how this set will be released. I don't want to miss out on it!

There was a leaked listing about a week and a half ago (I only saw it on a line chat I'm part of, it wasn't posted on a TF site as far as I know) and it called out the SDCC exclusives that would see release at Pulsecon, and the TF item on there was the Pit of Judgement. Said listing also included the ghostbusters Luis/demon dog set (which I'm hoping to get), some black series, some marvel legends, some power rangers, etc., and based on other fandoms and expectations the listing made sense and seemed legit.
Re: New Earthrise Sightings: Wave 2 Deluxes in US and Wave 3 Voyagers in Canada and UK (2079751)
Posted by o.supreme on September 10th, 2020 @ 10:34am CDT
What a long strange trip it's been, just to get Airwave

Pre-Ordered on Target.com back in March. (Expected 9/1)
Delayed to 9/14
Delayed to 9/18
Out Of Stock (sorry you can cancel your order and we wont charge you for it)
oh ok we found some more we're going to ship it
ship it
ship it
ok we have a label for you, It's a Fedex tracking #, but we're linking to UPS...
after copy/paste and running it through FedEx, It says the label was originated in York PA. usually Target orders for me come from OR or WA because I'm on the west coast. Interesting that this has to come from PA (the same state a s the first B&M sighting if I am correct?)
Are there no other shipments of wave 2 in the entire country???
still says I'm supposed to have it by 9/18, here's to hoping. :BANG_HEAD:

This was the only wave 2 figure I wanted, but man what a pain. I told my daughter if I ever saw ER Arcee in store, I'd get it foe her, at this rate I doubt that will ever happen.
Re: New Earthrise Sightings: Wave 2 Deluxes in US and Wave 3 Voyagers in Canada and UK (2079754)
Posted by cruizerdave on September 10th, 2020 @ 11:21am CDT
I never realized the G1 figures were different cars. Learn something new every day!
Re: New Earthrise Sightings: Wave 2 Deluxes in US and Wave 3 Voyagers in Canada and UK (2079757)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on September 10th, 2020 @ 12:09pm CDT
o.supreme wrote:What a long strange trip it's been, just to get Airwave

Pre-Ordered on Target.com back in March. (Expected 9/1)
Delayed to 9/14
Delayed to 9/18
Out Of Stock (sorry you can cancel your order and we wont charge you for it)
oh ok we found some more we're going to ship it
ship it
ship it
Are there no other shipments of wave 2 in the entire country???
still says I'm supposed to have it by 9/18, here's to hoping. :BANG_HEAD:

Dude, stop trying to make any sense out of it, you'll drive yourself nuts (if you haven't already). Especially if I tell you I'm in Chicago and my 3rd Airwave is shipping from Tucson, AZ, while the other 2 came from Tennessee.

No clue how they are (dis)organizing things.
Re: New Earthrise Sightings: Wave 2 Deluxes in US and Wave 3 Voyagers in Canada and UK (2079758)
Posted by o.supreme on September 10th, 2020 @ 12:26pm CDT

Reminds me of every time I see 2 logging trucks on the highway pass each other, what's that about. ;)
Re: New Earthrise Sightings: Wave 2 Deluxes in US and Wave 3 Voyagers in Canada and UK (2079773)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on September 10th, 2020 @ 5:20pm CDT
Shipping woes? My coneheads still haven't shipped from Amazon! :evil:
Re: New Earthrise Sightings: Wave 2 Deluxes in US and Wave 3 Voyagers in Canada and UK (2079774)
Posted by sol magnus on September 10th, 2020 @ 5:35pm CDT
Rodimus Prime wrote:Shipping woes? My coneheads still haven't shipped from Amazon! :evil:

Jeeze, man. Mine were delayed too, but I've had them for like two weeks now.
Re: New Earthrise Sightings: Wave 2 Deluxes in US and Wave 3 Voyagers in Canada and UK (2079775)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on September 10th, 2020 @ 5:36pm CDT

lol, that's the continual downside of pre-ordering from amazon, they just leave orders open after they run out of stock and assume they'll get another shipment, good luck getting them, they look cool
Re: New Earthrise Sightings: Wave 2 Deluxes in US and Wave 3 Voyagers in Canada and UK (2079776)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on September 10th, 2020 @ 5:40pm CDT
Hellscream9999 wrote:

Yeah, I'm supposed to get them on Monday. If it doesn't happen, I'll either bite the eBay bullet or just say screw it and go without. I have the OG seekers set.
Re: New Earthrise Sightings: Wave 2 Deluxes in US and Wave 3 Voyagers in Canada and UK (2079786)
Posted by Flashwave on September 10th, 2020 @ 6:57pm CDT
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
o.supreme wrote:What a long strange trip it's been, just to get Airwave

Pre-Ordered on Target.com back in March. (Expected 9/1)
Delayed to 9/14
Delayed to 9/18
Out Of Stock (sorry you can cancel your order and we wont charge you for it)
oh ok we found some more we're going to ship it
ship it
ship it
Are there no other shipments of wave 2 in the entire country???
still says I'm supposed to have it by 9/18, here's to hoping. :BANG_HEAD:

No clue how they are (dis)organizing things.

So, first step in the process is that Product goes from Customs to a Hasbro warehouse. No clue where that is, surely they have a west coast facility because most sightings seem to ahow up there, but Providence is a safe guess.

Once Hasbro has confirmed they got all of the cases from the factory and that a container didnt like fall in the oceab,, they start to fulfill the Target Orders. Its very likely those go yo a single main Hub for Target and then get broken down into regional Distribution, which then gets broken to a main hub for each State, which sends them to Hubs that cover the counties, then finally on to each store. It's POSSIBLE Hasbro has an arrangement with places to send to multiple regional hubs, but I doubt it.

Anyway, what you said is not far off: Target started fulfilling Air Wave preorders from whatever Warehouse had stock in first. In this case, it was York PA. Probably, York had stock first because it was closest to Providence. The Container full of Transformers bound for the other Warehouses, including the ones that your orders typically are fulfilled from, were probably either still en-route or hadallocated all of the stock to Stores first (I get the impression that Target stocks their store shelves first before filling Pre-Orser stock) when York popped up in the system as having stock.
Re: New Earthrise Sightings: Wave 2 Deluxes in US and Wave 3 Voyagers in Canada and UK (2079788)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on September 10th, 2020 @ 7:01pm CDT
I think by Sunday I'll have the other three Wave 2 Deluxes so Amazon is slowly getting back on track.
Re: New Earthrise Sightings: Wave 2 Deluxes in US and Wave 3 Voyagers in Canada and UK (2079792)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on September 10th, 2020 @ 8:16pm CDT
o.supreme wrote:Hrmmm... I wonder if we can call Target corporate and have them redirect the one coming from AZ to me, and the one coming from PA to you.... ;) .

That would be a whole other exercise in frustration. Both of mine shipped Fedex and both arrive tomorrow. I live in the south suburbs of Chicago, less than 10 miles from the Indiana border. Both of my packages got routed through Indianapolis, then to a Fedex location in Chicago this morning, then to another location in Munster, IN where the trucks that serve my town come out of. Yep, they will have crossed the IL/IN border 3 times in under 24 hours on the way here. Same thing happens when I order from BBTS.
Re: New Earthrise Sightings: Wave 2 Deluxes in US and Wave 3 Voyagers in Canada and UK (2079802)
Posted by Emerje on September 10th, 2020 @ 8:59pm CDT
How many shipping warehouses does Target use? My Airwave shipped Monday from MA via UPS and arrived today. Allicon also shipped Monday from TN via FedEx and arriving Friday. Smokescreen and Arcee shipped 9/2 from IN via FedEx and arrived Sunday. They're really just coming from everywhere. For some reason the address label on that last one had the wrong city (Augusta) listed even though all of these are from the same order. Thankfully it still arrived fine.

Emerje
Re: New Earthrise Sightings: Wave 2 Deluxes in US and Wave 3 Voyagers in Canada and UK (2079804)
Posted by AcademyofDrX on September 10th, 2020 @ 9:11pm CDT
I got the Allicon yesterday, and Airwave and Smokescreen today. Arcee arrives tomorrow. I thought I would be bored by Smokescreen, but it's much nicer than the Siege version. I have to get out his Siege shoulder cannons to see if the whole package works.
Re: New Earthrise Sightings: Wave 2 Deluxes in US and Wave 3 Voyagers in Canada and UK (2079806)
Posted by aronjlove on September 10th, 2020 @ 9:48pm CDT
Target is just shipping things left and right as they come in, not filling full orders but just shooting product to people one at a time for some reason. I pre-ordered Snapdragon, the Quint, and Smokescreen all at the same time. Snapdragon came the beginning of the month, Smokescreen will be here next week, and while the Quint hasn't shipped yet I was finally charged for him today completing out the order.
Re: New Earthrise Sightings: Wave 2 Deluxes in US and Wave 3 Voyagers in Canada and UK (2079808)
Posted by william-james88 on September 10th, 2020 @ 10:15pm CDT
sol magnus wrote:

Jeeze, man. Mine were delayed too, but I've had them for like two weeks now.

Amazon Canada is only shipping them out to me in October
Re: New Earthrise Sightings: Wave 2 Deluxes in US and Wave 3 Voyagers in Canada and UK (2079810)
Posted by sol magnus on September 10th, 2020 @ 10:51pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
sol magnus wrote:

Jeeze, man. Mine were delayed too, but I've had them for like two weeks now.

Amazon Canada is only shipping them out to me in October

All this is making me somewhat nervous for Ironhide/Prowl in November.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Skywarp Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #259 - Podcast Convoy
"Podcast Convoy"
Posted: Sunday, September 13th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Master Piece Movie Series Mpm-7 Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series MPM-7 Bumblebee Robot Figure New 2018" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series MPM-6 Ironhide" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS TITANS RETURN FORTRESS MAXIMUS INCOMPLETE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Titans Return Voyager Class Broadside MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Whirl" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations AUTOBOT SPRINGER War for Cybertron: Siege WFC-S38" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return CHROMEDOME and STYLOR LOOSE MINT COMPLETE" on EBAY