New Entries to Takara Legends Comic, Now at Entry 34

Thursday, February 4th, 2016 11:39am CST

Category: Comic Book News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 22,247

The Takara Legeds comic has kept on trecking since we last checked it out. They have just released their 34th one page comic, which is part 18 in their latest story. Below you will find entries 31 to 34, filled with all the fan service you wouldn't even think to ask for. You can click each comic to get to the source which includes links to the previous comics. Remember that to make most sense of these, you should read them from right to left. Let us know if that helps in any way!

Transformers News: New Entries to Takara Legends Comic, Now at Entry 34

Transformers News: New Entries to Takara Legends Comic, Now at Entry 34

Transformers News: New Entries to Takara Legends Comic, Now at Entry 34

Transformers News: New Entries to Takara Legends Comic, Now at Entry 34

Credit(s): takara

Re: New Entries to Takara Legends Comic, Now at Entry 34 (1762960)
Posted by Autobot N on February 4th, 2016 @ 12:13pm CST
Re: New Entries to Takara Legends Comic, Now at Entry 34 (1762962)
Posted by Evil Eye on February 4th, 2016 @ 12:25pm CST
Meido Starscream is the funniest thing I've seen today.
Re: New Entries to Takara Legends Comic, Now at Entry 34 (1762966)
Posted by carytheone on February 4th, 2016 @ 12:51pm CST

So what's exactly going on here anyway? Seems a little crazy.
Re: New Entries to Takara Legends Comic, Now at Entry 34 (1762968)
Posted by william-james88 on February 4th, 2016 @ 12:59pm CST
caryweeone wrote:I can't quite put a finger on it, but Chromia seems so much more interesting all of a sudden.

So what's exactly going on here anyway? Seems a little crazy.

I was gonna say Slipstream seems more interesting.

Also I think one of the jokes is that Starscream ows Slipstream something so she asks him to pose as her in her restaurant job. Hijinks ensue.

Re: New Entries to Takara Legends Comic, Now at Entry 34 (1762971)
Posted by carytheone on February 4th, 2016 @ 1:03pm CST
william-james88 wrote:What I found so weird was Armada Megs checking out how much Devastator goes for on e-bay.
Hahaha, I missed that, awesome. These are fun!
Re: New Entries to Takara Legends Comic, Now at Entry 34 (1762998)
Posted by Rodimus Knight on February 4th, 2016 @ 2:50pm CST
Does anyone translate these ever? I'd really like to see that sometime.
Re: New Entries to Takara Legends Comic, Now at Entry 34 (1762999)
Posted by william-james88 on February 4th, 2016 @ 2:51pm CST
Rodimus Knight wrote:Does anyone translate these ever? I'd really like to see that sometime.

so far that hasnt happened.
Re: New Entries to Takara Legends Comic, Now at Entry 34 (1763004)
Posted by .... on February 4th, 2016 @ 3:02pm CST
Why does Windblade look so HOT in that last page? :lol:
Re: New Entries to Takara Legends Comic, Now at Entry 34 (1763008)
Posted by Deadput on February 4th, 2016 @ 3:12pm CST

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transform ... -17-a.html

Also Tfwiki has the events translated (not the comic but they explain what happend)

Re: New Entries to Takara Legends Comic, Now at Entry 34 (1763018)
Posted by Deadput on February 4th, 2016 @ 3:23pm CST
I'm unsure of how to feel about the Chromia one.

If there is anyone who can make me attracted to plastic toys based off metal robots it's Hayato Sakamoto (the artist for this comic who has done a couple issues of MTMTE)
Re: New Entries to Takara Legends Comic, Now at Entry 34 (1763027)
Posted by Munkky on February 4th, 2016 @ 3:29pm CST
*Reads the Legends comic's plot summary on TFWiki*

Oh Japan, never ever change.
Re: New Entries to Takara Legends Comic, Now at Entry 34 (1763031)
Posted by .... on February 4th, 2016 @ 3:33pm CST
Munkky wrote:*Reads the Legends comic's plot summary on TFWiki*

Oh Japan, never ever change.

I have been purposely not getting the Legends girls because of... guy reasons.
Re: New Entries to Takara Legends Comic, Now at Entry 34 (1763032)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on February 4th, 2016 @ 3:33pm CST
Munkky wrote:*Reads the Legends comic's plot summary on TFWiki*

Oh Japan, never ever change.

I just read them too. By Primus..... :BOT:
Re: New Entries to Takara Legends Comic, Now at Entry 34 (1763038)
Posted by william-james88 on February 4th, 2016 @ 3:41pm CST
SillySpringer wrote:
Munkky wrote:*Reads the Legends comic's plot summary on TFWiki*

Oh Japan, never ever change.

I have been purposely not getting the Legends girls because of... guy reasons.

I have been getting them for precisely guy reasons.
Re: New Entries to Takara Legends Comic, Now at Entry 34 (1763049)
Posted by Rodimus Knight on February 4th, 2016 @ 3:55pm CST
Deadput wrote:Someone on Tfw2005 translated a few of them (not the ones in this article but the ones that come with the female Decepticons)

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transform ... -17-a.html

I love when they translate comics like the first link. We really need more of that.

The second link took me to an empty page.
Re: New Entries to Takara Legends Comic, Now at Entry 34 (1763053)
Posted by .... on February 4th, 2016 @ 4:01pm CST
william-james88 wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:
Munkky wrote:*Reads the Legends comic's plot summary on TFWiki*

Oh Japan, never ever change.

I have been purposely not getting the Legends girls because of... guy reasons.

I have been getting them for precisely guy reasons.

I would rather get the Hasbro versions because they don't come with the Japanese comics with bikini fembots that are so arousing. :-P Or I could just throw them away but still...
Re: New Entries to Takara Legends Comic, Now at Entry 34 (1763059)
Posted by william-james88 on February 4th, 2016 @ 4:14pm CST
SillySpringer wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:
Munkky wrote:*Reads the Legends comic's plot summary on TFWiki*

Oh Japan, never ever change.

I have been purposely not getting the Legends girls because of... guy reasons.

I have been getting them for precisely guy reasons.

You are young but you will learn that there is nothing wrong with feeling that way. I look forward to our discussion on the birds and he bees.

I know he's a wasp
Re: New Entries to Takara Legends Comic, Now at Entry 34 (1763060)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on February 4th, 2016 @ 4:16pm CST
I have gotten none for precisely the reasons of.....I didn't really want badly enough to buy :BOT:
Re: New Entries to Takara Legends Comic, Now at Entry 34 (1763063)
Posted by Agamemnon on February 4th, 2016 @ 4:18pm CST
Rodimus Knight wrote:

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transform ... -17-a.html

The second link took me to an empty page.

For some reason the link left off the last parenthesis. I fixed the link. Should work now.
Re: New Entries to Takara Legends Comic, Now at Entry 34 (1763075)
Posted by .... on February 4th, 2016 @ 4:42pm CST
william-james88 wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:
Munkky wrote:*Reads the Legends comic's plot summary on TFWiki*

Oh Japan, never ever change.

I have been purposely not getting the Legends girls because of... guy reasons.

I have been getting them for precisely guy reasons.

I know he's a wasp

Don't worry, no need to discuss that. :-P

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Barricade" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Chromia Comic New MIB NIB MOC 2014" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Seige War For Cybertron Trilogy Hasbro Chromia Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 52 Deluxe Arcee Chromia Elita 1 Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers 2005 Botcon Exclusive Universe Ratchet COMPLETE" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers 2005 Botcon Exclusive Timelines Universe Ironhide w/ weapon" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy Kingdom Optimus Primal" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Dark of the Moon Autobody Roadbuster SEALED " on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS KINGDOM WAR FOR CYBERTRON TRILOGY BLACKARCHNIA FIGURE NEW IN HAND." on EBAY