New G1 Mighty Muggs: Grimlock and Starscream

New G1 Mighty Muggs: Grimlock and Starscream

Friday, December 12th, 2008 3:55pm CST

Category: Collectables
Posted by: Nekoman   Views: 23,971

Our site sponsor Big Bad Toy Store has posted two new pre-orders for Mighty Muggs Grimlock and Starscream, both of which are slated for March 2009 release. As of right now, there is only an image of Grimlock available. To see the image (or place your order), click here or scroll down.

{L_IMAGE}

Credit(s): Big Bad Toy Store

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: New G1 Mighty Muggs: Grimlock and Starscream (849555)
Posted by Supreme Convoy on December 12th, 2008 @ 4:06pm CST
AWESOME!

I want Grimlock now!
Re: New G1 Mighty Muggs: Grimlock and Starscream (849560)
Posted by Narc on December 12th, 2008 @ 4:17pm CST
Cute! Too bad I don't collect Mighty Mugs.
Re: New G1 Mighty Muggs: Grimlock and Starscream (849565)
Posted by Agent 007 on December 12th, 2008 @ 4:28pm CST
cute I can't wait to see whut screamer looks like.
Re: New G1 Mighty Muggs: Grimlock and Starscream (849566)
Posted by TankedThomas on December 12th, 2008 @ 4:33pm CST
Not my cup of tea. It's Bumblebee and Soundwave for me, most likely. Or maybe just one of those. I'll reserve judgement on Screamer until I see him, though.
Re: New G1 Mighty Muggs: Grimlock and Starscream (849604)
Posted by Sunstar on December 12th, 2008 @ 6:02pm CST
I fear :P
Re: New G1 Mighty Muggs: Grimlock and Starscream (849609)
Posted by Sid Burn on December 12th, 2008 @ 6:09pm CST
Grimlock looks a little generic compared to the others, his bot mode is not as iconic as the others.
Re: New G1 Mighty Muggs: Grimlock and Starscream (849749)
Posted by UltraMagnus2005 on December 12th, 2008 @ 10:38pm CST
I don't collect Mighty Muggs, but I do have Ghost Rider and Thor. But the Transformers line of Mighty Muggs is one I have been keeping a close eye out for, and now that I see Grimlock, all I have to say is "RELEASE THEM NOOOW!!!".

- UltraMagnus2005
Re: New G1 Mighty Muggs: Grimlock and Starscream (849753)
Posted by Firebird on December 12th, 2008 @ 10:47pm CST
I will defiantly be picking Grimlock up. He will look nice next to all the other Transformer Mighty Muggs I'm getting.

I want to see pictures of Starscream though. Hopefully they put wings on him...
Re: New G1 Mighty Muggs: Grimlock and Starscream (849799)
Posted by lGRIMLOCKl on December 13th, 2008 @ 12:55am CST
:shock: I Am In Shock In The Presence Of The Awsomeness
Re: New G1 Mighty Muggs: Grimlock and Starscream (850063)
Posted by Anonymous on December 13th, 2008 @ 2:29pm CST
his alt-mode would have been frikkin sawheat!

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Sky Lynx" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Ultra Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Transformers R.e.d. MEGATRON Vinyl RED Series Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy HEAT SCRAMBLE Transformers Starter Set TFD-00" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers WFC War For Cybertron Siege Battle Masters Blowpipe MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War for Cybertron Battle Masters - BLOWPIPE (NEW)" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS BUMBLEBEE CYBERVERSE ADVENTURES WARRIOR MACE MASH GNAW (062)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Sludge Power of the Primes Combiner MOSC Sealed" on EBAY