Sunday, August 23rd, 2015 5:09am CDT

Categories: Site News, Toy News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 24,833

Continuing the latest gallery theme here on Seibertron.com, prepare your optics to receive some more Takara Tomy Transformers Adventure figures. Our latest lineup sees the giraffetastic Toys'R'Us exclusive Optimus Prime, TAV07 Roadblock (not green Generations Scoop, we swear) TAV06 Underbite and TAV05 Fixit.

Click on any image below to check out the full works, including comparison shots with Hasbro equivalents where possible and more!

Transformers Adventures Toys'R'Us Prime

Transformers News: New Galleries: Adventures Toys'R'Us Prime, TAV07 Roadblock, TAV06 Underbite and TAV05 Fixit

Transformers Adventures Roadblock

Transformers Adventures Targetmaster

Transformers Adventures Fixit

Transformers Adventures Underbite

Re: New Galleries: Adventures Toys'R'Us Prime, TAV07 Roadblock, TAV06 Underbite and TAV05 Fixit (1720163)
Posted by Emerje on August 23rd, 2015 @ 5:57am CDT
Heh, funny coincidence, I just found my Roadblock a few hours ago in a box of stuff unopened. Well, he was unopened anyway.

Emerje
Re: New Galleries: Adventures Toys'R'Us Prime, TAV07 Roadblock, TAV06 Underbite and TAV05 Fixit (1720174)
Posted by RAcast on August 23rd, 2015 @ 6:51am CDT
I can't believe how much I like that silly Optimus redeco. :lol:
Re: New Galleries: Adventures Toys'R'Us Prime, TAV07 Roadblock, TAV06 Underbite and TAV05 Fixit (1720175)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on August 23rd, 2015 @ 7:14am CDT
RAcast wrote:I can't believe how much I like that silly Optimus redeco. :lol:

I know

& it's in giraffe colours

Pity it doesn't have a long neck! lol
Re: New Galleries: Adventures Toys'R'Us Prime, TAV07 Roadblock, TAV06 Underbite and TAV05 Fixit (1720176)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on August 23rd, 2015 @ 7:25am CDT
Ah Prime, what a colorful deco you have :BOT:
Re: New Galleries: Adventures Toys'R'Us Prime, TAV07 Roadblock, TAV06 Underbite and TAV05 Fixit (1720715)
Posted by Va'al on August 25th, 2015 @ 8:32am CDT
We have yet more galleries here on Seibertron.com featuring the recent releases in the Transformers: Robots in Disguise line, and its Clash of the Transformers sub-line too! Check out below Sideswipe from the former's Hyperchange class, and the Allspark Teal powered-up Hyperchange Bumblebee and Optimus Prime from the latter. Click on any of the images to view the full galleries, with more poses, comparisons and cross-links to the rest of the series, too.

Clash of the Transformers Optimus Prime

Clash of the Transformers Bumblebee

Transformers: Robots In Disguise (2015) Sideswipe

Re: New Galleries: Adventures Toys'R'Us Prime, TAV07 Roadblock, TAV06 Underbite and TAV05 Fixit (1720727)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on August 25th, 2015 @ 9:20am CDT
I personally find that black and red Optimus to be very appealing. It looks very nice :BOT:
Re: New Galleries: Adventures Toys'R'Us Prime, TAV07 Roadblock, TAV06 Underbite and TAV05 Fixit (1720761)
Posted by Va'al on August 25th, 2015 @ 11:31am CDT
And with only a couple of weeks left the the season finale, for the US at least, of Transformers: Robots in Disguise, Seibertron.com is proud to present an entirely unrelated gallery of one of the characters newly reintroduced to the TFverse in this iteration: Megatronus, in the 5-Step exclusive to Toys'R'Us Clash of the Transformers figure! Click on any of the images below to view the full gallery, as usual, and let us know what you make of this toy in the Energon Pub.

Clash of the Transformers Megatronus

Re: New Galleries: Adventures Toys'R'Us Prime, TAV07 Roadblock, TAV06 Underbite and TAV05 Fixit (1720811)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on August 25th, 2015 @ 2:24pm CDT
Still waiting on a good and proper Megatronus figure :BOT:
Re: New Galleries: Adventures Toys'R'Us Prime, TAV07 Roadblock, TAV06 Underbite and TAV05 Fixit (1720816)
Posted by .... on August 25th, 2015 @ 2:28pm CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Still waiting on a good and proper Megatronus figure :BOT:

Same here. >:oP
Re: New Galleries: Adventures Toys'R'Us Prime, TAV07 Roadblock, TAV06 Underbite and TAV05 Fixit (1720819)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on August 25th, 2015 @ 2:31pm CDT
SillySpringer wrote:

Same here. >:oP

I know the warrior was announced, but it needs to be revealed and come out. I am notoriously impatient :BOT:
Re: New Galleries: Adventures Toys'R'Us Prime, TAV07 Roadblock, TAV06 Underbite and TAV05 Fixit (1720825)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on August 25th, 2015 @ 2:48pm CDT
SillySpringer wrote:

Same here. >:oP

They've already done the reveals for the rest of the year, so next set of reveals will be later at some point >:oP
Re: New Galleries: Adventures Toys'R'Us Prime, TAV07 Roadblock, TAV06 Underbite and TAV05 Fixit (1720826)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on August 25th, 2015 @ 2:50pm CDT
Hellscream9999 wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:

Same here. >:oP

Yeah I remember. i just want it to happen. Impatience :BOT:
Re: New Galleries: Adventures Toys'R'Us Prime, TAV07 Roadblock, TAV06 Underbite and TAV05 Fixit (1720829)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on August 25th, 2015 @ 2:57pm CDT
Hellscream9999 wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:

Same here. >:oP

Yeah I remember. i just want it to happen. Impatience :BOT:

Oh, yeah, I need me an awesome Thunderhoof, like, last week. If I never get one, tables will be flipped so hard, Prowl will be impressed [-(
Re: New Galleries: Adventures Toys'R'Us Prime, TAV07 Roadblock, TAV06 Underbite and TAV05 Fixit (1720832)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on August 25th, 2015 @ 3:00pm CDT
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:

Same here. >:oP

Yeah I remember. i just want it to happen. Impatience :BOT:

Prowl ain't got nothin on the table flippin I will do if thunderhoof and others do not come out :BOT:
Re: New Galleries: Adventures Toys'R'Us Prime, TAV07 Roadblock, TAV06 Underbite and TAV05 Fixit (1720833)
Posted by .... on August 25th, 2015 @ 3:01pm CDT
Hellscream9999 wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:

Same here. >:oP

Yeah I remember. i just want it to happen. Impatience :BOT:

Patience is a virtue good sir. :lol:
Re: New Galleries: Adventures Toys'R'Us Prime, TAV07 Roadblock, TAV06 Underbite and TAV05 Fixit (1720835)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on August 25th, 2015 @ 3:03pm CDT
SillySpringer wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:

Same here. >:oP

Yeah I remember. i just want it to happen. Impatience :BOT:

Patience is a virtue good sir. :lol:

One I tend to ignore. I do not practice the patience that I preach sometimes, like right now :lol: :BOT:
Re: New Galleries: Adventures Toys'R'Us Prime, TAV07 Roadblock, TAV06 Underbite and TAV05 Fixit (1720840)
Posted by .... on August 25th, 2015 @ 3:31pm CDT
SillySpringer wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:

Same here. >:oP

Yeah I remember. i just want it to happen. Impatience :BOT:

Patience is a virtue good sir. :lol:

It's okay, I'm kinda the same way right now about UW Devy.
Anyways I think it would be cool if Takara made a Megatronus in the same class as that giant Optimus Prime they made.
Re: New Galleries: Adventures Toys'R'Us Prime, TAV07 Roadblock, TAV06 Underbite and TAV05 Fixit (1720919)
Posted by X3ROhour on August 26th, 2015 @ 1:06am CDT
WHAT'S THE FRIGGIN DEAL!?

no knees?
no poseablity?
no accuracy to scale or show?
weaponry is a joke.
did the makers just say "who gives a crud? kids don't notice anyway."

what the eff?

#-o
Re: New Galleries: Adventures Toys'R'Us Prime, TAV07 Roadblock, TAV06 Underbite and TAV05 Fixit (1720921)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on August 26th, 2015 @ 1:09am CDT
Z3ROhour wrote:WHAT'S THE FRIGGIN DEAL!?

no knees?
no poseablity?
no accuracy to scale or show?
weaponry is a joke.
did the makers just say "who gives a crud? kids don't notice anyway."

what the eff?

#-o

That's basically it, some corporate guy thought that to counter 'overly complex' transformations, was to remove them altogether :roll:
Re: New Galleries: Adventures Toys'R'Us Prime, TAV07 Roadblock, TAV06 Underbite and TAV05 Fixit (1720966)
Posted by Madeus Prime on August 26th, 2015 @ 12:01pm CDT
So much more potential in this mold then is utilized. I really dig this design and was planning on getting the Warrior version- Oh wait a second, that never existed despite being listed. :BANG_HEAD:

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Transformers Timelines #3 Botcon 2008 Shattered Glass VF/NM" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Collaborative: Back to the Future Mash-Up Gigawatt" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Starscream 9" Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RID Robots i Disguise animated toy lot Bumblebee Fixit" on EBAY
Buy "Toy Factory TRANSFORMERS Bumblebee And Optimus Prime Plush" on EBAY