New Galleries: Club Subscription 3.0 Carzap with Kreon G.B. Blackrock

Friday, June 5th, 2015 1:55am CDT

Categories: Site News, Toy News
Posted by: LOST Cybertronian   Views: 18,620

Turning the camera lens to the Transformers Collectors' Club subscription service 3.0 we get a very nice gallery of the 1st figure Carzap with Kreon G.B. Blackrock. Based on an unused concept that paired Transformers with Takara's Diablock building block line which was to be known as Blocktown in the post G2 era.

Carzap is a retool of the Generations Bumblebee mold which was also used for Generations Goldfire, Nightbeat as well as Goshooter which was a Million Publishing exclusive. To homage the building block aspect of Blocktown, Carzap comes with a Kre-O set that builds a gas pump which can be converted into a laser cannon. Click on any of the images to see the full gallery.

Convention & Club Exclusives Carzap

Transformers News: New Galleries: Club Subscription 3.0 Carzap with Kreon G.B. Blackrock

Convention & Club Exclusives G.B. Blackrock

This article was last modified on Friday, June 5th, 2015 1:58am CDT

Re: New Galleries: Club Subscription 3.0 Carzap with Kreon G.B. Blackrock (1694878)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on June 5th, 2015 @ 7:44am CDT
I wouldn't mind adding a few more humans to my TF collection such as GB Blackrock but certainly not Kreons. I was fond of the Human Alliance figures though so does anyone know of any other toylines that have similar figures in size and articulation that I can just buy the human figures from to customise into TF humans? Actual HA figures would be far too expensive since would have to buy the whole robot set and end up with a ton of unneeded robots. :P
Re: New Galleries: Club Subscription 3.0 Carzap with Kreon G.B. Blackrock (1694905)
Posted by shajaki on June 5th, 2015 @ 8:34am CDT
I want Carzap. Alot. Which is odd cause I have no connection to the figure other than loving G2.
Re: New Galleries: Club Subscription 3.0 Carzap with Kreon G.B. Blackrock (1704042)
Posted by Va'al on June 28th, 2015 @ 4:33pm CDT
In other Sunday news, we have some more BotCon exclusives to share with and beyond the Seibertron.com community - feast your optics on the swarm of the Waruder Marauders Drones and their pilots! The Diaclone inspired figures of Mudfighter, Storm Rider, Parasite and Paralyzer are all redecos of the Transformers Generations deluxe Waspinator, and come with their own Legends class Targetmaster Waspinator redeco too - click on any of the images below to view the full galleries, as usual, and get the buzz going in the Energon Pub.

BotCon Exclusives Waruder Mudfighter Drone

BotCon Exclusives Waruder Thrasher Pilot

BotCon Exclusives Waruder Storm Rider Drone

BotCon Exclusives Waruder Crusher Pilot

BotCon Exclusives Waruder Parasite Drone

BotCon Exclusives Waruder Ripper Pilot

BotCon Exclusives Waruder Paralyzer Drone

BotCon Exclusives Waruder Buzzer Pilot

Re: New Galleries: Club Subscription 3.0 Carzap with Kreon G.B. Blackrock (1704046)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on June 28th, 2015 @ 4:38pm CDT
Curse this set and it's over-priced-ness :-x
Re: New Galleries: Club Subscription 3.0 Carzap with Kreon G.B. Blackrock (1704051)
Posted by Mkall on June 28th, 2015 @ 4:46pm CDT
I never have had a strong desire to Troop-Build the Waspinator mold...

...until Botcon 2015
Re: New Galleries: Club Subscription 3.0 Carzap with Kreon G.B. Blackrock (1704053)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on June 28th, 2015 @ 4:50pm CDT
Mkall wrote:I never have had a strong desire to Troop-Build the Waspinator mold...

...until Botcon 2015

They just all look so nice :-x
Re: New Galleries: Club Subscription 3.0 Carzap with Kreon G.B. Blackrock (1704094)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 28th, 2015 @ 6:53pm CDT
Fantastic toys, aren't they? 8)

Ryan, if you own or ever plan to get the original Diaclone figures that these pilots and the Storm Rider drone are based on, and want to later update the galleries with comparison pics, here's a chart with all of them plus the others that all the Diaclone homage toys from this year were based on:

Source: https://twitter.com/p2099/status/611777982454087680
Re: New Galleries: Club Subscription 3.0 Carzap with Kreon G.B. Blackrock (1704100)
Posted by shajaki on June 28th, 2015 @ 7:23pm CDT
Hellscream9999 wrote:Curse this set and it's over-priced-ness :-x
I know... :BOOM:

At first all I wanted (well, needed) was the yellow/green SG Waspinator. But the preview of this gallery and the full one convinced me how much love they put into these Wasps. I want them all. But DAMN that price :-(
Re: New Galleries: Club Subscription 3.0 Carzap with Kreon G.B. Blackrock (1704111)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on June 28th, 2015 @ 7:41pm CDT
shajaki wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:Curse this set and it's over-priced-ness :-x
I know... :BOOM:

Yeah, I would say for 8 figures, it's worth it, but unless they swapped the stupid-cheap rubber for something that doesn't make me want to burn the mini-waspies, I will be saving my money for CW wave 3 (whenever HTS gets them instock :-x )
Re: New Galleries: Club Subscription 3.0 Carzap with Kreon G.B. Blackrock (1704130)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 28th, 2015 @ 9:15pm CDT
THAT is a terrifying swarm of angry rainbow Waspinators! :BOT:
Re: New Galleries: Club Subscription 3.0 Carzap with Kreon G.B. Blackrock (1704133)
Posted by megatronus on June 28th, 2015 @ 9:30pm CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:THAT is a terrifying swarm of angry rainbow Waspinators! :BOT:

Pride!
Re: New Galleries: Club Subscription 3.0 Carzap with Kreon G.B. Blackrock (1704137)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on June 28th, 2015 @ 9:46pm CDT
megatronus wrote:

Pride!

Re: New Galleries: Club Subscription 3.0 Carzap with Kreon G.B. Blackrock (1704162)
Posted by Seibertron on June 28th, 2015 @ 11:01pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Fantastic toys, aren't they? 8)

Source: https://twitter.com/p2099/status/611777982454087680

I don't have much interest in chasing down Diaclones for the sake of doing comparisons for these guys. If I found some for a steal, maybe, but I'd really rather finish my Takara G1 collection first.

Re: New Galleries: Club Subscription 3.0 Carzap with Kreon G.B. Blackrock (1704167)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 28th, 2015 @ 11:15pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:What I am interested in knowing is where I can find out if the Reflector pilot is actually called Spy-Eye (as in the Go-Bot, which I read elsewhere on our forums) and if the Diaclone pilot which it homages is a good guy or a Waruder and who the original pilot it homages is.
On the first page that Burn Out and Lift-Ticket appear in the comic, Lift-Ticket is holding the red Reflector in camera mode and refers to it as "Spy-Eye". I'd give the page number, but the comic lacks page numbers and I wouldn't know which page to consider "Page 1" (the cover, the inside cover, or the next page with the story's beginning).

Lift-Ticket's line of dialogue reads "Hrm, the signals that are being detected by Spy-Eye... without a doubt."

Sadly, the little guy doesn't seem to appear on any other page in the comic.

As for whether the name is a reference to the GoBot, or what the nature of the Diaclone toy it homages is, I know not, but can keep looking into it.
Re: New Galleries: Club Subscription 3.0 Carzap with Kreon G.B. Blackrock (1704173)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 28th, 2015 @ 11:55pm CDT
Well, looks like finding out what Diaclone toy Spy-Eye is based on was easier than I thought. It's the Powered Suit, a biosuit that the little (good guy) Diaclone pilot figures could be put into and wear.

Re: New Galleries: Club Subscription 3.0 Carzap with Kreon G.B. Blackrock (1704184)
Posted by grimdragon2001 on June 29th, 2015 @ 1:23am CDT
anybody else catch how the pilots are named after the Dreadnoks? kinda noticed as i was looking at the gallery titles
Re: New Galleries: Club Subscription 3.0 Carzap with Kreon G.B. Blackrock (1704224)
Posted by megatronus on June 29th, 2015 @ 8:57am CDT
It always tickles me to see just how deeply Transformers were influenced by mecha.
Re: New Galleries: Club Subscription 3.0 Carzap with Kreon G.B. Blackrock (1704267)
Posted by Rated X on June 29th, 2015 @ 11:42am CDT
Is the price really that bad ? Its 4 figures. Split the price in 4 and they come out to $42.50 each plus shipping. Pretty good for an exclusive compared to millions publishing or Tokyo toy fair exclusives prices.
Re: New Galleries: Club Subscription 3.0 Carzap with Kreon G.B. Blackrock (1704278)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on June 29th, 2015 @ 12:05pm CDT
Re: New Galleries: Club Subscription 3.0 Carzap with Kreon G.B. Blackrock (1704313)
Posted by megatronus on June 29th, 2015 @ 1:23pm CDT
Hellscream9999 wrote:I mean, you can say 4x the price of a deluxe, for a deluxe and a rubber piece of crap is a good deal - as compared to more outlandish figures' prices; but to everyone on even the most lax budget, it's a rather horrendous price >:oP

So don't buy it. These are limited exclusives, and are priced accordingly. I sympathize with those who are priced out of instant gratification, but I don't see the point in constantly bellyaching about it.

These will most likely lower in price/value as time goes on. Patience.

Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Ultra Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 20 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Crashbash" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Transformers Earthrise War For Cybertron Trilogy Bombshock And Growl New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Scorponok Triple Changer & Fast Track" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue bots Morbot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Lot of 2 Flip Racers Bumblebee & Blurr" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Racing Trailer Optimus Prime missing trailer" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects WFC-GS02 Voyager Red Wing Exclusive Figure NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Optimus Prime Transformers Heroes Epic Rescue Bots Action Figure Large 2013 22"" on EBAY