New Galleries: Club Subscription Service 3.0 Krok and Gatoraider

Tuesday, November 17th, 2015 4:50pm CST

Categories: Site News, Toy News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 32,264

The other addition to the ever-expanding Seibertron.com figure galleries brings us under the Transformers Collectors' Club banner, and their latest Subscription Service 3.0 - in the shape of Krok and Gatoraider! The former is based on pre-existing mold of Generations Deluxe Megatron - whose gallery you can find here - with the addition of a new head, new deco and alligator-tastic Micron. Check them out below.

Convention & Club Exclusives Krok

Transformers News: New Galleries: Club Subscription Service 3.0 Krok and Gatoraider

Convention & Club Exclusives Gatoraider

This article was last modified on Tuesday, November 17th, 2015 7:21pm CST

Re: New Galleries: Club Subscription Service 3.0 Krok and Gatoraider (1742196)
Posted by Counterpunch on November 17th, 2015 @ 4:54pm CST
That thumbnail for the Krok story threw me off.
Re: New Galleries: Club Subscription Service 3.0 Krok and Gatoraider (1742211)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 17th, 2015 @ 6:12pm CST
Gatoraider's tail is misassembled (but it's an easy fix):

Re: New Galleries: Club Subscription Service 3.0 Krok and Gatoraider (1742286)
Posted by welcometothedarksyde on November 17th, 2015 @ 11:34pm CST
;)
Re: New Galleries: Club Subscription Service 3.0 Krok and Gatoraider (1742304)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on November 18th, 2015 @ 12:06am CST
Would have loved to get this guy as a normal release, wish hasbro would get back to the normal 'generations' line of releasing random characters from a bunch of different fiction >:oP
Re: New Galleries: Club Subscription Service 3.0 Krok and Gatoraider (1742406)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on November 18th, 2015 @ 3:07pm CST
Okay, great galleires, but I am stumped as to how you combined Gatoraider and Krok's regular weapon like that. Seibertron, how did you do it? :???:
Re: New Galleries: Club Subscription Service 3.0 Krok and Gatoraider (1742408)
Posted by TF_JW on November 18th, 2015 @ 3:13pm CST
Re: New Galleries: Club Subscription Service 3.0 Krok and Gatoraider (1742411)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on November 18th, 2015 @ 3:34pm CST
Re: New Galleries: Club Subscription Service 3.0 Krok and Gatoraider (1742439)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on November 18th, 2015 @ 8:14pm CST

Still awesome, was that intentional, a different piece specially made for it, or something someone discovered along the way?
Re: New Galleries: Club Subscription Service 3.0 Krok and Gatoraider (1742560)
Posted by primalxconvoy on November 19th, 2015 @ 5:29am CST
Re: New Galleries: Club Subscription Service 3.0 Krok and Gatoraider (1742568)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 19th, 2015 @ 8:01am CST
Re: New Galleries: Club Subscription Service 3.0 Krok and Gatoraider (1742569)
Posted by primalxconvoy on November 19th, 2015 @ 8:06am CST
Cheers! That's one "karma sutra gun bot combo"!
Re: New Galleries: Club Subscription Service 3.0 Krok and Gatoraider (1769051)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on February 23rd, 2016 @ 4:13pm CST
Our next gallery update for Seibertron.com is a special one: it is none other than the Transformers Collectors' Club Free Membership Incentive Ramjet! This figure uses the Generations Armada Starscream mold along with all its accessories, but with a brand new head. You can click on any of the images below to view the full gallery.

We'd like to extend a Special thanks to the Transformers Collectors' Club and Pete Sinclair for the opportunity to photograph this exclusive figure in advance of its release!

Convention & Club Exclusives Ramjet

Re: New Galleries: Club Subscription Service 3.0 Krok and Gatoraider (1769060)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 23rd, 2016 @ 4:20pm CST
Looks so gorgeous. The colors, the details, the head, everything looks so right and accurate to what it's supposed to be. More updates to non-G1 characters with non-G1 looks are always welcome.
Re: New Galleries: Club Subscription Service 3.0 Krok and Gatoraider (1769114)
Posted by Deadput on February 23rd, 2016 @ 5:49pm CST
I weep for that which I will never own this gorgeous figure.

Just absolutely stunning Ramjet is.
Re: New Galleries: Club Subscription Service 3.0 Krok and Gatoraider (1769117)
Posted by Emerje on February 23rd, 2016 @ 6:05pm CST
Good job, Fun Pub, good job! ;)^

Emerje
Re: New Galleries: Club Subscription Service 3.0 Krok and Gatoraider (1769148)
Posted by Autobot N on February 23rd, 2016 @ 8:20pm CST
Deadput wrote:I weep for that which I will never own this gorgeous figure.

Just absolutely stunning Ramjet is.

Re: New Galleries: Club Subscription Service 3.0 Krok and Gatoraider (1769158)
Posted by Mindmaster on February 23rd, 2016 @ 9:32pm CST
Glad I plan on renewing this year as usual. Looking forward to this one; more Armada homages, please! I beg of you!

I'm curious as to how the head works for jet mode. I assume there's more empty space on the back of his head that would allow him to look all the way up as you fold the head down? That's the only way I can see him being able to transform, really.
Re: New Galleries: Club Subscription Service 3.0 Krok and Gatoraider (1769179)
Posted by Deadput on February 23rd, 2016 @ 11:29pm CST
Decepticon Sunstorm wrote:I'm a Club member, so I'll be getting him. If I don't really like him, I might be able to hook you up.

If I ever learn how to use paypal or get a real credit card soon I'll be interested.

My bet options currently is to either mail money or purchase a prepaid credit and put some money in it although I doubt it works outside Canada.
Re: New Galleries: Club Subscription Service 3.0 Krok and Gatoraider (1769184)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on February 24th, 2016 @ 12:01am CST
Deadput wrote:

If you have a current bank account, PayPal is quite easy to set up, even for international transactions. What you really need to worry about are shipping costs which can get quite high when crossing borders, and exchange rates.
Re: New Galleries: Club Subscription Service 3.0 Krok and Gatoraider (1769220)
Posted by Microraptor on February 24th, 2016 @ 6:51am CST
While this is a GORGEOUS figure, I don't understand why the swords are just clear plastic. Why not a fiery red translucence to make them more interesting?

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Crashbash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Sky Shadow and  Ominus" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Transformers Earthrise War For Cybertron Trilogy Bombshock And Growl New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Scorponok Triple Changer & Fast Track" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue bots Morbot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Lot of 2 Flip Racers Bumblebee & Blurr" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Racing Trailer Optimus Prime missing trailer" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects WFC-GS02 Voyager Red Wing Exclusive Figure NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Optimus Prime Transformers Heroes Epic Rescue Bots Action Figure Large 2013 22"" on EBAY