Saturday, February 13th, 2016 11:21pm CST

Categories: Site News, Toy News
Posted by: LOST Cybertronian   Views: 38,629

We are taking a break from your regularly scheduled Toy Fair news to bring you galleries of Transformers Combiners Wars Sky Reign and his components Sky Lynx, Smokescreen, Wheeljack, Trailbreaker and Hound which comprise the 2nd wave of 2016 Combiner Wars. Sky Lynx is the only new mold in this wave while the rest are retools and repaints. Wheeljack is a retool of Breakdown and features the most retooling, Hound is a retool of Swindle, Trailbreaker is a retool of Offroad and Smokescreen is a repaint of Prowl. Click on the images to see the full galleries.

Generations Combiner Wars Sky Reign

Transformers News: New Galleries: Combiner Wars Sky Reign, Sky Lynx, Smokescreen, Wheeljack, Trailbreaker and Hound

Generations Combiner Wars Sky Lynx

Generations Combiner Wars Wheeljack

Generations Combiner Wars Hound

Generations Combiner Wars Trailbreaker

Generations Combiner Wars Smokescreen

Re: New Galleries: Combiner Wars Sky Reign, Sky Lynx, Smokescreen, Wheeljack, Trailbreaker and Hound (1766219)
Posted by Deadput on February 13th, 2016 @ 11:32pm CST
I like all of them but that green on Hound is AMAZING!
Re: New Galleries: Combiner Wars Sky Reign, Sky Lynx, Smokescreen, Wheeljack, Trailbreaker and Hound (1766222)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on February 13th, 2016 @ 11:41pm CST
Deadput wrote:I like all of them but that green on Hound is AMAZING!

Agreed :DANCE:
Re: New Galleries: Combiner Wars Sky Reign, Sky Lynx, Smokescreen, Wheeljack, Trailbreaker and Hound (1766231)
Posted by Ultra Markus on February 14th, 2016 @ 12:50am CST
those fan modes on skylynx work pretty well ;)^
Re: New Galleries: Combiner Wars Sky Reign, Sky Lynx, Smokescreen, Wheeljack, Trailbreaker and Hound (1766291)
Posted by Noideaforaname on February 14th, 2016 @ 8:48am CST
Oooh, I think that just about works! Not perfect, but it's as servicable as RotF Megatron's jet mode. :D

Forget the car limb guys, Sky-Lynx is getting paired with Cosmos. TEAM ROCKET SPACE BROS
Re: New Galleries: Combiner Wars Sky Reign, Sky Lynx, Smokescreen, Wheeljack, Trailbreaker and Hound (1766512)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on February 14th, 2016 @ 8:36pm CST
I am loving what I'm seeing. Hound and Trailbreaker are all I wanted them to be, and the whole set looks sweet. Cannot wait to have this guy in hand! :BOT:
Re: New Galleries: Combiner Wars Sky Reign, Sky Lynx, Smokescreen, Wheeljack, Trailbreaker and Hound (1766696)
Posted by jogunwarrior on February 15th, 2016 @ 1:02pm CST
I am loving this set a lot more than I thought I would, especially Smokescreen.
I painted Wheeljack's faux windshield on his chest and his hands in black paint which makes a world of difference on that figure, and I can't believe that is something Hasbro left off.

My Sky Lynx was slightly misassembled, one of his front legs was backwards on the ratcheting hip joint, but with a small Phillips screw driver I was able to switch around easy enough.
Re: New Galleries: Combiner Wars Sky Reign, Sky Lynx, Smokescreen, Wheeljack, Trailbreaker and Hound (1766784)
Posted by no-one on February 15th, 2016 @ 4:18pm CST
Those were great. All the Sky Lynx and Sky Reigh shenanigans :lol:

I appreciate all the TB backpack love too. I'm going have to just get that guy now. Looks too cool to pass up.
Re: New Galleries: Combiner Wars Sky Reign, Sky Lynx, Smokescreen, Wheeljack, Trailbreaker and Hound (1767181)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on February 16th, 2016 @ 8:29pm CST
carytheone wrote:Those were great. All the Sky Lynx and Sky Reigh shenanigans :lol:

I ordered the guy and he is supposed to arrive by Saturday, so I'm excited! I'll let you know how awesome by favorite forcefield dude is!!! :BOT:
Re: New Galleries: Combiner Wars Sky Reign, Sky Lynx, Smokescreen, Wheeljack, Trailbreaker and Hound (1767188)
Posted by no-one on February 16th, 2016 @ 8:41pm CST
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:

Cool beans, bubba ;)^

I'm hoping they pop up at a target sometimes soon. Gots a few discounts I wanna stack.
Re: New Galleries: Combiner Wars Sky Reign, Sky Lynx, Smokescreen, Wheeljack, Trailbreaker and Hound (1767838)
Posted by LegendaryAntiHero on February 18th, 2016 @ 9:24pm CST
Smokescreen and Hound look great. I really want to get those figures
Re: New Galleries: Combiner Wars Sky Reign, Sky Lynx, Smokescreen, Wheeljack, Trailbreaker and Hound (1768123)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 20th, 2016 @ 12:16am CST
Looks like a way to possibly attach Wreck-Gar to Sky Reign has been found:

(Note: Not my pic)
Re: New Galleries: Combiner Wars Sky Reign, Sky Lynx, Smokescreen, Wheeljack, Trailbreaker and Hound (1768128)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on February 20th, 2016 @ 12:34am CST
But what is he even supposed to be? Dang that is bad looking :MAXIMAL:
Re: New Galleries: Combiner Wars Sky Reign, Sky Lynx, Smokescreen, Wheeljack, Trailbreaker and Hound (1768129)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 20th, 2016 @ 12:36am CST
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:But what is he even supposed to be? Dang that is bad looking :MAXIMAL:
Sky Reign has a Junkion in his trunkion.

(disclaimer: not my joke)
Re: New Galleries: Combiner Wars Sky Reign, Sky Lynx, Smokescreen, Wheeljack, Trailbreaker and Hound (1768376)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on February 20th, 2016 @ 9:50pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:
Sky Reign has a Junkion in his trunkion.

(disclaimer: not my joke)

I hope that person feels proud of themselves. Bah! :MAXIMAL:
Re: New Galleries: Combiner Wars Sky Reign, Sky Lynx, Smokescreen, Wheeljack, Trailbreaker and Hound (1771956)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on March 7th, 2016 @ 5:30pm CST
Fellow Seibertronians, we bring you today, new galleries of a most 'G2' of Transformer sets. Combiner Wars G2 Menasor in all of his G2, 90's, neon goodness. Based on the unreleased G2 Menasor prototype, this is the first ever Menasor to be offered in the distinctive colors of the G2 line at retail. So check out the galleries below, and if your retina's haven't been burned out by the neon, let us know what you think in the comments below.

Generations Combiner Wars Menasor

Generations Combiner Wars Motormaster

Generations Combiner Wars Breakdown

Generations Combiner Wars Brake-Neck

Generations Combiner Wars Dead End

Generations Combiner Wars Dragstrip

Generations Combiner Wars Blackjack

Re: New Galleries: Combiner Wars Sky Reign, Sky Lynx, Smokescreen, Wheeljack, Trailbreaker and Hound (1771968)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on March 7th, 2016 @ 6:39pm CST
Is it sad that I love that Dragstrip? :MAXIMAL:
Re: New Galleries: Combiner Wars Sky Reign, Sky Lynx, Smokescreen, Wheeljack, Trailbreaker and Hound (1771983)
Posted by steals_your_goats on March 7th, 2016 @ 8:42pm CST
I'm really loving these g2 sets and I really hope they end up releasing Defensor
Re: New Galleries: Combiner Wars Sky Reign, Sky Lynx, Smokescreen, Wheeljack, Trailbreaker and Hound (1771992)
Posted by kurthy on March 7th, 2016 @ 10:07pm CST
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:Is it sad that I love that Dragstrip? :MAXIMAL:

I love all these beautiful garish G2 color schemes.

I'm holding out very limited hope for either an orange or yellow devastator.
Re: New Galleries: Combiner Wars Sky Reign, Sky Lynx, Smokescreen, Wheeljack, Trailbreaker and Hound (1771995)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on March 7th, 2016 @ 10:17pm CST
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:Is it sad that I love that Dragstrip? :MAXIMAL:

Sad!?! What are you smoking? He looks awesome! And so does breakdown and blackjack
Re: New Galleries: Combiner Wars Sky Reign, Sky Lynx, Smokescreen, Wheeljack, Trailbreaker and Hound (1771999)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on March 7th, 2016 @ 10:46pm CST
Hellscream9999 wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:Is it sad that I love that Dragstrip? :MAXIMAL:

Well, let's see here, today is Monday so.... :lol:

But the "garish" colors do work for some of these guys. :MAXIMAL:

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Crashbash" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers TITANS RETURN G1 IDW Windcharger Gnaw Action Figure No Box" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Bluestreak, 100% Complete, MIB" on EBAY
Buy "New Transformers Combiner Wars Voyager Battle Core Optimus Prime (Maximus) MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Blackjack and Hyperdrive MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "transformers combiner wars hound" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Legends Class - Bombshell Lot" on EBAY
Buy "OPTIMUS PRIME RATCHET Shattered Glass Transformers War for Cybertron WFCGS-17" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects Seacon Overbite Takara Tomy Piranacon in USA" on EBAY