New Galleries: Combiner Wars Voyager Silverbolt and Optimus Prime

New Galleries: Combiner Wars Voyager Silverbolt and Optimus Prime

Monday, December 22nd, 2014 4:54am CST

Categories: Site News, Toy News
Posted by: Autobot032   Views: 100,873

Seibertron.com is proud to present our newest galleriea: New Galleries: Combiner Wars Voyager Silverbolt and Optimus Prime!

For the first time since 1986, the Aerialbots are coming back to store pegs and shelves as you had fondly remembered them: Classic G1. Up first in our gallery listing for today is Aerialbot leader Silverbolt, and he's looking better than ever with a rather impressive range of motion and a killer headsculpt. Forget those Energon Combiners, this is the real deal, but heavily updated for today's sophisticated requirements.

Followed by Optimus Prime who reminds us he shouldn't be left out of the Combiner Wars, with his new found ability to create the super robot Ultra Prime! Energon Optimus could combine, you might say, and you'd be right but this time it's no set of drones or an Omega Supreme or Wing Saber he had hanging around, no, this is the core of Ultra Prime! Powerlinx to the extreme!

Click on any of the figure images below to be taken to their respective galleries and then come back to the forums to share your thoughts with us!

Generations Combiner Wars Silverbolt

Transformers News: New Galleries: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars

Transformers News: New Galleries: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars

Transformers News: New Galleries: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars

Transformers News: New Galleries: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars

Generations Combiner Wars Optimus Prime

Transformers News: New Galleries: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars

Transformers News: New Galleries: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars

Transformers News: New Galleries: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars

Transformers News: New Galleries: Transformers Generations Combiner Wars

Keep your optics tuned to Seibertron.com for the latest in news and updates, plus the best galleriesaround!

This article was last modified on Tuesday, October 4th, 2016 3:35pm CDT

Re: New Galleries: Combiner Wars Voyager Silverbolt and Optimus Prime (1632193)
Posted by steve2275 on December 22nd, 2014 @ 5:04am CST
cools
Re: New Galleries: Combiner Wars Voyager Silverbolt and Optimus Prime (1632194)
Posted by RhA on December 22nd, 2014 @ 5:22am CST
I want them both.
Re: New Galleries: Combiner Wars Voyager Silverbolt and Optimus Prime (1632223)
Posted by reluctantyouth on December 22nd, 2014 @ 7:50am CST
Prime is decent. I had the opportunity to snag Silverbolt on Amazon too when they were both live at $26.99 last week. I opted to just get Prime. The mold is solid, but the articulation is lacking to transformation and combiner bits. The weight of the plastic is just okay. I do not like the hollow back that houses his alternate head. The transformation is straight forward and he does have a little bulk to add to my Optimus Prime shelf. I think the mold will work much better for Motormaster and yet I probably will not be picking him up. I'm still not sold on Silverbolt and Superion yet. That just leaves more for the rest of you fellow Seibertronians. ;)

~reluctantyouth~ :BOT:
Re: New Galleries: Combiner Wars Voyager Silverbolt and Optimus Prime (1632229)
Posted by RiddlerJ on December 22nd, 2014 @ 8:22am CST
So does that Prime have three sets of windows? One for the truck mode. One false set for the robot mode and another false set for the super bot mode?

I really want the Aerialbots and Stunticons but figures have really bled me dry and tackling 10 more is more than I can handle right now (sigh)

When are the Megatrons coming out? I do want them.
Re: New Galleries: Combiner Wars Voyager Silverbolt and Optimus Prime (1632230)
Posted by Optimizzy on December 22nd, 2014 @ 8:30am CST
I like that Prime's ...er...big head can be used instead of his small head. I'd probably display him like that. Big head= Optimus Prime. Small head= Orion Pax
Re: New Galleries: Combiner Wars Voyager Silverbolt and Optimus Prime (1632235)
Posted by jogunwarrior on December 22nd, 2014 @ 8:50am CST
Prime I am unsure of...I will definitely get Motormaster, I just don't see what this Prime can offer me that my Classics or even Beast Hunters version already do, and its not like I'd ever use him as a Combiner.

Silverbolt I am planning on picking up to make Superion, but I like the look of the Classics version better based on the pics. Maybe my opinion will change once I have him in hand.
Re: New Galleries: Combiner Wars Voyager Silverbolt and Optimus Prime (1632236)
Posted by WiseMan on December 22nd, 2014 @ 8:52am CST

Not to mention he's based on a jet that was decommissioned years ago, though I can give them that one on nostalgia.
Re: New Galleries: Combiner Wars Voyager Silverbolt and Optimus Prime (1632241)
Posted by Optimizzy on December 22nd, 2014 @ 9:06am CST
WiseMan wrote:I can't understand why everyone is raving about Silverbolt. He has the most disgusting jet mode I can remember seeing, with kibble sticking out past his wings on nearly every side!

He being pretty g1 accurate and a combiner probably counts for more than his jet mode. I agree with you though, but it is pretty sweet to get real combines again.
Re: New Galleries: Combiner Wars Voyager Silverbolt and Optimus Prime (1632247)
Posted by Counterpunch on December 22nd, 2014 @ 9:25am CST
Thunderclash redeco of Prime please. >:oP
Re: New Galleries: Combiner Wars Voyager Silverbolt and Optimus Prime (1632248)
Posted by Super Megatron on December 22nd, 2014 @ 9:26am CST
Silverbolt doesn't look too bad and the alt mode wasn't as bad as I first thought. Crotchmaster jokes aside (both for Silverbolt's and Superion's heads), I think the engineering is not too bad for this guy this version around.

Optimus. Meh. This was a missed opportunity to remold the Motormaster mold into another character instead of an umpteenth version of Optimus. I rather see this mold becomes Hot Spot with a few more kibble pieces to go over the trailer hitch (where you can put the ladder and al.) and have the robot chest remolded slightly to give us a new character.
Re: New Galleries: Combiner Wars Voyager Silverbolt and Optimus Prime (1632271)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on December 22nd, 2014 @ 10:55am CST
Counterpunch wrote:Thunderclash redeco of Prime please. >:oP

I second that. With Turbomaster repaints to boot :DANCE:
Re: New Galleries: Combiner Wars Voyager Silverbolt and Optimus Prime (1632321)
Posted by Towline on December 22nd, 2014 @ 1:05pm CST
Sweet Silverbolt comes with a mini gun of doom for his airplane mode. Perfect for fly by shooting. :APPLAUSE:
Re: New Galleries: Combiner Wars Voyager Silverbolt and Optimus Prime (1632401)
Posted by Arctorro on December 22nd, 2014 @ 7:27pm CST
Looking good.
Re: New Galleries: Combiner Wars Voyager Silverbolt and Optimus Prime (1632444)
Posted by Samsonator on December 22nd, 2014 @ 11:26pm CST
I can't believe I really want that Optimus Prime, but I do.
Re: New Galleries: Combiner Wars Voyager Silverbolt and Optimus Prime (1632470)
Posted by Va'al on December 23rd, 2014 @ 3:45am CST
So we've show you our usual high definition take on the recently released Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager figures - Silverbolt and Optimus Prime - but how about we update that with an even better look at Superion, the Aerialbot combiner (with a limb that cheats in the form of Dragstrip)? Head on below, and click on any image for the full gallery! It includes poses, comparison shots with Classics, Generations, Legends class, Deluxe and Voyager, of course.

In addition, check out fellow Seibetron.com user chuckdawg1999's discovery regarding Dragstrip's spoiler and a tip about getting that leg mode to snugly fit like a warm, fuzzy Deceptisock - right over here.

Generations Combiner Wars Superion

Re: New Galleries: Combiner Wars Voyager Silverbolt and Optimus Prime (1632490)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on December 23rd, 2014 @ 6:14am CST
Good god, that Prime truck mode is fugly. The robot mode, not so much. What class is he?
Silverbolt and Superion, on the other hand, are not unimpressive. Strangely, the 1 I want now is that TFU Silverbolt...
Re: New Galleries: Combiner Wars Voyager Silverbolt and Optimus Prime (1632507)
Posted by Syn_13 on December 23rd, 2014 @ 7:52am CST
This dude is looking damn good! Really impressed by Hasbro's offerings this year, and this caps off a great year for me. That's a fantastic looking Superion, without having to shell out 3P prices to boot.

The big badass gun that comes with Silvrebolt looks great on Superion, but lol @ the toothpick in the Drag Strip hand though. :lol:
Re: New Galleries: Combiner Wars Voyager Silverbolt and Optimus Prime (1632526)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 23rd, 2014 @ 8:56am CST
The Aerialbots
Are takin' their shot
Double pulse blast the Combaticons!
They can all ch-ch-change
To be rearranged
To form a super robot: Superion!
Re: New Galleries: Combiner Wars Voyager Silverbolt and Optimus Prime (1632582)
Posted by Counterpunch on December 23rd, 2014 @ 11:05am CST
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Counterpunch wrote:Thunderclash redeco of Prime please. >:oP

I second that. With Turbomaster repaints to boot :DANCE:

That would be like...double good.

I don't have proper words for the kind of goodness that would be.

In my blackened heart though...I fear Botcon will do it.

Remember when we could get cool stuff like that from Target or Walmart as a Black Friday special?
Re: New Galleries: Combiner Wars Voyager Silverbolt and Optimus Prime (1632585)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on December 23rd, 2014 @ 11:08am CST
Counterpunch wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Counterpunch wrote:Thunderclash redeco of Prime please. >:oP

I second that. With Turbomaster repaints to boot :DANCE:

That would be like...double good.

I don't have proper words for the kind of goodness that would be.

In my blackened heart though...I fear Botcon will do it.

Like the yellow RiD Landfill? I believe that's the only special repaint we got for that day, the rest were all special repacks.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Sky-Byte Driller Drive 100% Complete Spark Armor Battle Cyberverse Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "NEW Transformers Bundle: SOUNDWAVE with DOOMBOX, Cyberverse JETFIRE & PROWL" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse TCV-17 Tank Buster Jet Fire" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse TCV-26 Turbo Change Autobot Jazz" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Soundwave Cyberverse Adventures Sound Blast No Lazerbeak" on EBAY
Buy "HOT Cool FOR Transformers EarthRise Sunstreaker Tail 3D DIY Upgrade Weapon KITS" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Cyberverse Arcee" on EBAY