New Galleries Flame Toys Furai Bumblebee and Thundercracker

Transformers News: New Galleries Flame Toys Furai Bumblebee and Thundercracker

Saturday, June 29th, 2019 2:53PM CDT

Category: Site News
Posted by: ZeroWolf   Views: 10,280

Greetings Seibertronians! Today we have new galleries to share with you, created by site owner, Seibertron, and feature two of Flame Toys recent releases, Furai Bumblebee and Thundercracker.

Flame Toys hold an official licence from Hasbro/Takara Tomy to be able to produce these highly detailed plastic model kits. They are highly posable but not transformable, and often feature designs straight from the comics.

First up, is Furai Bumblebee, armed with a pistol, his trusty hammer and a helicopter back-pack, enabling him to take the fight to the skies.

Flame Toys Bumblebee (140 images) - Furai Model Kits, Model Kits

Transformers News: New Seibertron Galleries Flame Toys Furai Bumblebee and Thundercracker

Next up is Furai Thundercracker, a redeco of their previously released Furai Starscream model kit (you can find galleries of Furai Starscream here!).

Flame Toys Thundercracker (90 images) - Furai Model Kits, Model Kits

What do you think of these kits? Will you be taking the plunge with Flame Toys models? Let us know in the Energon Pub and stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest news and reviews!
Credit(s): Seibertron, Flame Toys

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: New Galleries Flame Toys Furai Bumblebee and Thundercracker (2026734)
Posted by Decepticon Stryker on June 29th, 2019 @ 3:07pm CDT
Really loving that Thundercracker kit. Bumblebee looks nice too but seems a bit too big for my taste.
Re: New Galleries Flame Toys Furai Bumblebee and Thundercracker (2026756)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 29th, 2019 @ 5:01pm CDT
Stargrave wrote:Dude DMax the pics you posted is the reason I’m dying to pick some of these up. I don’t know why but it’s when a fan gets one and poses them just as well as the fancy shots, I’m sold. It’s probably those manuals you use as a background I think it just makes them pop :lol:

Almost all of my shots are taken on my work desk when I'm at the office, so I really hope it's not my work books that make those bots pop!

Bumblebee looks really good, I'm excited to get my hands on him here soon
Re: New Galleries Flame Toys Furai Bumblebee and Thundercracker (2026757)
Posted by ZeldaTheSwordsman on June 29th, 2019 @ 5:03pm CDT
*gasp* New galleries that aren't BotBots?
Re: New Galleries Flame Toys Furai Bumblebee and Thundercracker (2026791)
Posted by Shuttershock on June 29th, 2019 @ 8:40pm CDT
Re: New Galleries Flame Toys Furai Bumblebee and Thundercracker (2026792)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 29th, 2019 @ 8:44pm CDT
Shuttershock wrote:Is it just me, or does Bumblebee look really out of place with all these skinny-waisted Gurren Lagann-looking guys?

I don't think so, the other guys are tall, lanky guys, and he is meant to be short and stocky
Re: New Galleries Flame Toys Furai Bumblebee and Thundercracker (2026820)
Posted by Stargrave on June 30th, 2019 @ 12:57am CDT
That contrast gives him a great visual role of wielding that hammer I think, it’s almost like the dwarf on the quest: oh this guy? The little guy? Yeah he’s short and tough and typically brandishing a heavy melee weapon - it works for me. These pieces I can just zone out on sometimes it’s like action figure art.
Re: New Galleries Flame Toys Furai Bumblebee and Thundercracker (2026832)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on June 30th, 2019 @ 3:55am CDT
I saw that Bee kit at EB Games (Canadian Gamestop). It was around 60$CAN. Having spare money I would have gotten him. Especially because he's like a fancy version of Action Master Bee.

Transformers G1 1990 Bumblebee with Heli-Pack Gallery
Transformers Flame Toys Bumblebee Gallery

This is pretty awesome.
Re: New Galleries Flame Toys Furai Bumblebee and Thundercracker (2026838)
Posted by JomasterII on June 30th, 2019 @ 4:46am CDT
OK. I'm literally joining the bloody forums just to say this.

Please.
PLEASE.
PLEASE clean your frickin' nub marks.
They're just... absolutely egregious. Coming from a builder of Gunpla, cleaning your nubs is one of the most important steps in making your models look amazing. Big white stress marks and excess pieces of sprue don't help with the look.

I know I'm being blunt but I'm really not trying to be rude. I just wanna have the gallery look amazing and really make the kits shine.
Re: New Galleries Flame Toys Furai Bumblebee and Thundercracker (2026839)
Posted by Dorkimus on June 30th, 2019 @ 5:30am CDT
Re: New Galleries Flame Toys Furai Bumblebee and Thundercracker (2026842)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on June 30th, 2019 @ 7:08am CDT
JomasterII wrote:OK. I'm literally joining the bloody forums just to say this.

Please.
PLEASE.
PLEASE clean your frickin' nub marks.

Aha!
I wholeheartedly understand that such a thing would "trigger" any semi-pro model builders.

If I ever build a model, I'll be sure to use some sand paper and/or a file to get rid of those admittedly unsightly sprue nubs.
Then I'd waste the whole thing with my horrible painting skills. #-o
Re: New Galleries Flame Toys Furai Bumblebee and Thundercracker (2026843)
Posted by JomasterII on June 30th, 2019 @ 7:31am CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:
JomasterII wrote:OK. I'm literally joining the bloody forums just to say this.

Please.
PLEASE.
PLEASE clean your frickin' nub marks.

Aha!

Then I'd waste the whole thing with my horrible painting skills. #-o

Even slicing them off with a hobby knife and running your nail over them to remove the stress mark is sufficient to me, but a sanding and polishing job is definitely the pro way to do it!
Re: New Galleries Flame Toys Furai Bumblebee and Thundercracker (2026865)
Posted by ZeldaTheSwordsman on June 30th, 2019 @ 9:58am CDT
Re: New Galleries Flame Toys Furai Bumblebee and Thundercracker (2026867)
Posted by Stargrave on June 30th, 2019 @ 10:05am CDT
Why is it a miracle that got done?
Re: New Galleries Flame Toys Furai Bumblebee and Thundercracker (2026870)
Posted by ZeldaTheSwordsman on June 30th, 2019 @ 10:11am CDT
Stargrave wrote:Why is it a miracle that got done?

Because it's not a BotBots toy :-D :P #cheapshot
Re: New Galleries Flame Toys Furai Bumblebee and Thundercracker (2026871)
Posted by Stargrave on June 30th, 2019 @ 10:13am CDT
Yeah I guess that was cheap.
Re: New Galleries Flame Toys Furai Bumblebee and Thundercracker (2026877)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on June 30th, 2019 @ 10:28am CDT
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:JomasterII, I understand your feelings. However, the way things currently stand it's kinda a miracle that the kit got built and photographed at all.

Know what? it should have been built and photographed by a Hasbro photographer. Just to make things hilariously interesting. :lol:
Re: New Galleries Flame Toys Furai Bumblebee and Thundercracker (2026892)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 30th, 2019 @ 12:34pm CDT
Dorkimus wrote:The reason why the model kit bumble looks so different is, that he is actually kind of different line. Some of those kits represent highly stylized versions of the bot in question. Others are more like official IDW versions of the character. Like there are 2 different Prime kits available.

I think the difference being spoken about was between Bumblebee and Attack Mode Prime, as they are part of the same "subline" of the stylized versions.

I like the 2-part line too. Giving us IDW Prime, Megatron, and Drift is really awesome. And then we also get these highly stylized ones like Prime, Bee, the Seekers, Devastator, Hound, and Windblade soon.

And this is just me, but more Transformers need handheld melee weapons, especially Hammers and Axes
Re: New Galleries Flame Toys Furai Bumblebee and Thundercracker (2026925)
Posted by ZeroWolf on June 30th, 2019 @ 2:20pm CDT
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:

I completely agree with the last comment, it's one of the reasons I love the deluxe animated battle begins Optimus Prime, I prefer the axe on him then his bigger voyager mold :lol:

Now there's some designs I think will suit Flame Toys stylings :?
Re: New Galleries Flame Toys Furai Bumblebee and Thundercracker (2026931)
Posted by Stargrave on June 30th, 2019 @ 3:49pm CDT
From the list of exclusives provided by the San Diego Comic Con we've learned that the Flame Toys IDW Prime will be released in the ever iconic always reliable variant of Nemesis Prime! Reliable, you know, as about 98.2% of all Optimus Prime releases get a Nemesis variant. It brings you comfort, like an old friend who is in fact an enemy who's out to destroy you, just like he's always been.

Now per the website the item will be available at the Bluefin booth #301 so get a map, make a plan, then make several alternate routes, then a few more, then just one more, then get over there as soon as you can to pick up the Shadow Daddio before he's gone.

From the SDCC Website listing:
Nemesis Prime IDW Version - Flame Toys SDCC Exclusive
The 8th series of [FURAI MODEL] Nemesis Prime (IDW ver.) is presented as event limited version! - It is 15.5cm height. - This is a modernized and shape optimized IDW Nemesis Prime. - Good articulation with over 40 movable joints, you will set any pose easily. - Model kit is made of hard plastic ABS, it will be good for professional model kit fans to make your own coloring style Nemesis Optimus (IDW ver.). - Joint is made of soft plastic so it will have a stable movable performance. - With different injection color of runner parts and simple assembly design, it will also be good for model kit beginners.
Available at Storm Collectibles/Flame Toys (Bluefin) booth 301!

Now Robotkingdom currently has the item up for order and is listed as available for $39.90. They also provide a bevy of images of this ebony eliminator of all that is, well, take your pick I mean regardless of which version we all know when Nemesis comes 'round, bots get knocked down.

We've mirrored the images here for your convenience.

From the Robotkingdom description:

"Product Description:
Available Now!
Robot / Figurine Size : Approx. 15.5cm
Material : ABS, POM, PA, PE

Gimmick :
- 8th series of [FURAI MODEL] Nemesis Prime (IDW ver.) is presented as event limited version!
- It is 15.5cm height.
- This is a modernized and shape optimized IDW Nemesis Prime.
- Good articulation with over 40 movable joints, you will set any pose easily.
- Joint is made of soft plastic so it will have a stable movable performance.
***Photos for reference only, exact product appearance is subject to manufacturer final confirmation.***"

As always enjoy the views and share your thoughts with the Seibertron crew in the forum!

Re: New Galleries Flame Toys Furai Bumblebee and Thundercracker (2026950)
Posted by Wireless_Phantom on June 30th, 2019 @ 5:22pm CDT
I still find it a little odd that he can have the shattered glass autobot symbols

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Voyager Class Roadbuster Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Autobot Ratchet" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #226 - Fire in the Sky
"Fire in the Sky"
Posted: Sunday, July 7th, 2019

Buy "TRANSFORMERS AUTOBOT TWINFERNO 2016 TITANS RETURN GENERATIONS PRISTINE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise Soundwave with Laserbeak" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RID Optimus Prime Soundwave Lot" on EBAY
Buy "***  TRANSFORMERS AGE OF EXTINCTION TAKARA STINGER *** EX CONDITION" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots In Disguise Jazz, price is per unit" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots In Disguise RID TRU Exclusive Megatronus complete 2016" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Warrior Class Thunderhoof RID Hasbro Complete robots in disguise" on EBAY
Buy "Stormshot Transformers Robots in Disguise RID  Warrior Class Complete" on EBAY