New Galleries: Generations Red Alert and Cybertronian Soundwave

New Galleries: Generations Red Alert and Cybertronian Soundwave

Saturday, October 2nd, 2010 11:04pm CDT

Categories: Site News, Toy News
Posted by: Diem   Views: 53,260

Seibertron.com's galleries keep expanding and now it's the turn of the long-awaited Hasbro version of Red Alert as well as the War For Cybertron-inspired Cybertronian Soundwave, both from the Generations line. You can click on the images below to go straight to the galleries.

Cybertronian Soundwave

Red Alert

For the latest Transformers galleries stick with Seibertron.com!

This article was last modified on Thursday, May 2nd, 2013 11:01pm CDT

Re: New Galleries: Generations Red Alert and Cybertronian Soundwave (1131067)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 2nd, 2010 @ 11:14pm CDT
Looks like Dirge and Blurr are up too. 8)
Re: New Galleries: Generations Red Alert and Cybertronian Soundwave (1131068)
Posted by DevastaTTor on October 2nd, 2010 @ 11:14pm CDT
Seibertron.com has updated its comprehensive Transformers galleries with two new additions from Hasbro's Generations line: Autobot Blurr and Decepticon Dirge. Both of these deluxe class figures are part of the fourth wave in 2010 Generations line. Blurr is a repaint/retool of Generations Drift complete with new head and updated weapons. In his gallery, Blurr is shown in his "alternative transformation" where the legs are fully extended and the shoulders are left pointing up, giving the figure a longer, sleeker appearance more like that of Animated Blurr. Dirge is a repaint/retool of Classics/Henkei Starscream that was originally released last year by Takara as a store exclusive.

Generations Blurr

Generations Dirge
Re: New Galleries: Generations Red Alert and Cybertronian Soundwave (1131070)
Posted by Megazarak on October 2nd, 2010 @ 11:18pm CDT
These guys both look nice.

Speaking of though, I never even saw Sideswipe in stores, but Red Alert is his repaint, so would anyone say that the Sideswipe mold is better than the Sunstreaker mold (which I think looks good but doesn't seem to hold very well)?
Re: New Galleries: Generations Red Alert and Cybertronian Soundwave (1131075)
Posted by Solrac333 on October 2nd, 2010 @ 11:58pm CDT
I FINALLY found these 2 today too. My wallet must rest.
Re: New Galleries: Generations Red Alert and Cybertronian Soundwave (1131086)
Posted by Pretender Skywarp on October 3rd, 2010 @ 12:33am CDT
Re: New Galleries: Generations Red Alert and Cybertronian Soundwave (1131088)
Posted by Blurrz on October 3rd, 2010 @ 12:42am CDT
Blurrtiful.
Re: New Galleries: Generations Red Alert and Cybertronian Soundwave (1131089)
Posted by Seibertron on October 3rd, 2010 @ 12:45am CDT
Blurrz wrote:Blurrtiful.

And just for you ...

Re: New Galleries: Generations Red Alert and Cybertronian Soundwave (1131094)
Posted by Blurrz on October 3rd, 2010 @ 12:51am CDT
Thanks alot Ryan. That's my signature in a couple days.. and a glimpse into the future of my Blurr collection.
Re: New Galleries: Generations Red Alert and Cybertronian Soundwave (1131100)
Posted by Prime Riblet on October 3rd, 2010 @ 1:52am CDT
Pretender Skywarp wrote:Got wave 3 on preorder, but they haven't shown up in the UK yet, the galleries are awesome as always. I don't think I'll ever get bored of that Lambo mould!

I wish they would get tired of it....

Very much agree that these are another set of great galleries. I really like Blurr a bunch; the mold is a good one and it works for Blurr.

Dirge is such a must have for me. I can't wait to get that sucker.

Red Alert looks really good, and I wish I would have just waited for this to come out instead of buying Sideswipe. Oh well. I will pass on another copy of this mold.

I am completely on the fence about Soundwave. I just don't know about that figure. Sad to say, but it doesn't strike me one way or the other. Just blah.
Re: New Galleries: Generations Red Alert and Cybertronian Soundwave (1131101)
Posted by kirbenvost on October 3rd, 2010 @ 2:31am CDT
I can haz Blurr plz? G1 would be nice too. :D
Re: New Galleries: Generations Red Alert and Cybertronian Soundwave (1131106)
Posted by Optimutt on October 3rd, 2010 @ 3:50am CDT
Re: New Galleries: Generations Red Alert and Cybertronian Soundwave (1131113)
Posted by Agamemnon on October 3rd, 2010 @ 4:43am CDT
Megazarak wrote:These guys both look nice.

They're the same mold. One is the back of the other. It's why this mold was perfect for the Punch/Counterpunch exclusive for one of the colector clubs.
Re: New Galleries: Generations Red Alert and Cybertronian Soundwave (1131120)
Posted by 0ptimus Prime on October 3rd, 2010 @ 5:31am CDT
I really like the alternate transformation for Blurr. It really does makes him look a lot sleeker and faster while making his extra long sniper rifle seem slightly more to the correct scale for him. At the same time it also helps to make him not look like just a repaint of Drift. :BOT:
Re: New Galleries: Generations Red Alert and Cybertronian Soundwave (1131168)
Posted by Megazarak on October 3rd, 2010 @ 9:56am CDT
Agamemnon wrote:
Megazarak wrote:These guys both look nice.

How true. I noticed that they were the same, but I figured that they may have had different means to get to the final form (such as instead of spinning the top of the car, you pulled the hood down to pop the head out). I guess they just spun the legs around, the head, and swiveled the arms a bit and they got their two molds. Thanks for the answer.
Re: New Galleries: Generations Red Alert and Cybertronian Soundwave (1131185)
Posted by Wheeljack35 on October 3rd, 2010 @ 11:05am CDT
I had to post this since I seen this thread

Its a video of my haul of the same figures

Re: New Galleries: Generations Red Alert and Cybertronian Soundwave (1131189)
Posted by Seibertron on October 3rd, 2010 @ 11:21am CDT
Optimutt wrote:I noticed, Seibertron, that you've got Blurr's lower legs extended in the shoot. What prompted the decision to leave them in a more extended/ disconnected pose?

I didn't like how he just looked like a Drift repaint and how short his body was for someone who should be a "runner".

I actually did pics of him both ways ...

... with his legs and arms elongated

... as well as transformed the "correct" way!

You know, just so I could make everyone happy. :)
Re: New Galleries: Generations Red Alert and Cybertronian Soundwave (1131193)
Posted by Mindmaster on October 3rd, 2010 @ 11:25am CDT
Halo: Reach, or Blurr?

:???:
This is a really hard choice for me... :BANG_HEAD:
Re: New Galleries: Generations Red Alert and Cybertronian Soundwave (1131195)
Posted by Mindmaster on October 3rd, 2010 @ 11:30am CDT
Wheeljack35 wrote:I had to post this since I seen this thread

Its a video of my haul of the same figures

I like the music in your video. :lol: I know it's from the 1986 TF Movie, but what's the soundtrack's name, so I can listen to it for the next 3 weeks? :lol:
Re: New Galleries: Generations Red Alert and Cybertronian Soundwave (1131198)
Posted by Solrac333 on October 3rd, 2010 @ 11:32am CDT
Isn't Blurr's feet not transformed all the way?
Re: New Galleries: Generations Red Alert and Cybertronian Soundwave (1131199)
Posted by Seibertron on October 3rd, 2010 @ 11:35am CDT
omega666 wrote:Isn't Blurr's feet not transformed all the way?

Please read the text in the gallery or several of my posts above. He's transformed intentionally that way, but there are also plenty of pictures of him transformed "properly" to make everyone happy.

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Transformers R.e.d. MEGATRON Vinyl RED Series Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers WFC War For Cybertron Siege Battle Masters Blowpipe MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War for Cybertron Battle Masters - BLOWPIPE (NEW)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Sludge Power of the Primes Combiner MOSC Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Slag Slug Power of the Primes Combiner MOSC Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Alpha Trion Reaction Action Figure Retro Articulated Super7" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers ReAction Wave 2 Shrapnel Action Figure Articulated Super7" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Vector Prime & Safeguard Voyager Class 2005 complete working sound" on EBAY