New Galleries: Generations Thundercracker and Wheeljack

New Galleries: Generations Thundercracker and Wheeljack

Wednesday, March 9th, 2011 3:11am CST

Categories: Site News, Toy News
Posted by: Mach   Views: 51,096

The hotly anticipated Generations Thundercracker as well as Wheeljack have just joined our ever expanding Seibertron's toy gallery.

Thundercracker

This is the first time Thundercracker (Classics version) is available at regular retail. This figure was preceded by the Botcon version as well as Takara Gentei version.

Wheeljack

Wheeljack is another fans' favourite that finally get a update version of his Generation 1 counterpart.

Kindly click any of the above images to view the full galleries.

Seibertron, the Ultimate Transformers Resource!

This article was last modified on Wednesday, March 9th, 2011 4:13am CST

Re: New Galleries: Generations Thundercracker and Wheeljack (1192194)
Posted by JRFitzpatrick7 on March 9th, 2011 @ 3:46am CST
beautiful blue! how does it compare to the original g1 figure? I'm loving the pearlescent they are using in the plastic. this will be a hard one to find in my area, glad i preordered a few from BBTS
Re: New Galleries: Generations Thundercracker and Wheeljack (1192195)
Posted by Galvatrondestroyer on March 9th, 2011 @ 3:56am CST
you order these? lol i was lucky as hell to find 1 scourge in stores, let alone any of the new figs.
Re: New Galleries: Generations Thundercracker and Wheeljack (1192197)
Posted by adiu75 on March 9th, 2011 @ 4:37am CST
Im buying Both. its nice to have generation g1 toys that are not taller than Optimus prime :APPLAUSE:
Re: New Galleries: Generations Thundercracker and Wheeljack (1192203)
Posted by Genocide G2.0 on March 9th, 2011 @ 5:41am CST
I doubt the UK will see many of these in stores fingers crossed though there's a couple of desent shops were i live i can rely on if not it's time to order.
Re: New Galleries: Generations Thundercracker and Wheeljack (1192214)
Posted by Stockade on March 9th, 2011 @ 6:25am CST
Awesome gallery Ryan!!! TC is just awesome and loving Wheeljack, but now lets see Hasbro bring on SunStorm!!!
Re: New Galleries: Generations Thundercracker and Wheeljack (1192223)
Posted by S4_NE on March 9th, 2011 @ 7:23am CST
Got mine yesterday ( both figures) and they are great, I am going to get a second set so I can give them to my kid who after see them wants them too.
Re: New Galleries: Generations Thundercracker and Wheeljack (1192226)
Posted by SLUGSLINGER81 on March 9th, 2011 @ 7:30am CST
I love these figures, nothing says G1 seekers like the latest Classics/generations F-15s and the rest of the crew (ramjet, etc...), but it would be nice to see an updated version of them made into F-22s, don't get me wrong, I am glad that we're getting any G1 TFs from hasbro period, but may be later on down the line, because of how many times the application of mold can be used for different characters of the same alt mode...:-?

On another note, does this mean that the Botcon Thundercracker will go down in price now? :KREMZEEK:
Re: New Galleries: Generations Thundercracker and Wheeljack (1192237)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on March 9th, 2011 @ 8:10am CST
Gorgeous. Simply gorgeous. :D
Re: New Galleries: Generations Thundercracker and Wheeljack (1192250)
Posted by zodconvoy on March 9th, 2011 @ 8:50am CST
I'm kinda down about the fact that I have to wait for Warpath to come before I get these from BBTS.I do believe that this will be my 18th distinct Seeker with G2 Ramjet being 19th later this year. While I sold Starscream's Ghost last year I still think that's damn impressive...
Re: New Galleries: Generations Thundercracker and Wheeljack (1192255)
Posted by juxtapose519 on March 9th, 2011 @ 8:59am CST
Is anyone else kicking themselves for not buying the Magnus/Skywarp 2-pack?
Re: New Galleries: Generations Thundercracker and Wheeljack (1192277)
Posted by Rated X on March 9th, 2011 @ 9:39am CST
Thats exactly how Im gonna do it.

1. Tracks gun becomes Wheeljacks rocket launcher.

2. Bought a 2nd Jazz so Tracks gets a new gun that actually looks like a gun.

3. Extra Jazz gets a Reprolabels upgrade. :D
Re: New Galleries: Generations Thundercracker and Wheeljack (1192293)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on March 9th, 2011 @ 10:13am CST
juxtapose519 wrote:Is anyone else kicking themselves for not buying the Magnus/Skywarp 2-pack?

I think most people did (myself included). Especially when Fansproject created City Commander.
Re: New Galleries: Generations Thundercracker and Wheeljack (1192298)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on March 9th, 2011 @ 10:22am CST
LOST Cybertronian wrote:

Glad I got mine when it first came out. Me loves some Skywarp. And Thundercracker too, and Wheeljack... When I find them, they'll be mine, o yes. :x

Before I forget, how's Thundercracker anyway? Nice and tight joints?
Re: New Galleries: Generations Thundercracker and Wheeljack (1192316)
Posted by Diem on March 9th, 2011 @ 10:55am CST
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
LOST Cybertronian wrote:

Before I forget, how's Thundercracker anyway? Nice and tight joints?
He seems okay. I was very impressed with how tightly his weapons pegged into his wings.
Re: New Galleries: Generations Thundercracker and Wheeljack (1192317)
Posted by SentinelA on March 9th, 2011 @ 10:58am CST
I recieved these two along with Kup and Scourge from BBTS on Monday. (I had already found a Scourge locally.) I have to say Wheeljack is my favorite followed closely by Thundercracker. I already had the Henkei version of TC but I like how this version is a darker blue and therefore looks more like the G1 toy! And again I LOVE WHEELJACK!
Re: New Galleries: Generations Thundercracker and Wheeljack (1192339)
Posted by OlivusPrime on March 9th, 2011 @ 12:13pm CST
They both look gorgeous. Wheeljack may become my favourite Classics TF. I don't collect Classics Seekers, but I may buy this Thundercracker until a cheaper Takara/Hasbro MP Thundercracker comes along.
Re: New Galleries: Generations Thundercracker and Wheeljack (1192367)
Posted by RiddlerJ on March 9th, 2011 @ 12:54pm CST
I already have the henkei Thundercracker but wasn't really impressed. The wings were too loose and I had to fill the armholes with some glue just so the guns would stay in. I'm wondering if I should buy the Generations one just to have a better quality Thundercracker.

I did kick myself for not buying the Magnus/Skywarp set. I was able to snatch a Skywarp off of Ebay. I don't miss Magnus. Maybe if he had a retooled head, I would've wanted him, but I was never a fan of the white Prime look.
Re: New Galleries: Generations Thundercracker and Wheeljack (1192381)
Posted by kirbenvost on March 9th, 2011 @ 1:19pm CST
Gorgeous looking figures. I'm impressed enough with Thundercracker that he will be replacing my Henkei version in the display for certain. I'm especially happy that they fixed the issues with the mold. Now will this put that idea of mold degradation to rest as an excuse for why they won't release certain figures, or are does everyone still believe? :P :lol:

Can't wait for Warpath to come in so I can ship my loot!
Re: New Galleries: Generations Thundercracker and Wheeljack (1192398)
Posted by Nekoman on March 9th, 2011 @ 1:49pm CST
Good work on the galleries Ryan!

Generations TC looks pretty cool, I'm going to have to get him. The Henkei one I have is light enough and different enough to make a good Rainmaker instead.

Also liking Wheeljack, too bad all of these are so hard to find. :-(
Re: New Galleries: Generations Thundercracker and Wheeljack (1192415)
Posted by JokerFC on March 9th, 2011 @ 2:23pm CST

so glad I didnt.I bought it for Skywarp originally.

cant wait to get these 2 onto their respective shelves.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Transformers R.e.d. MEGATRON Vinyl RED Series Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Pounce and Wingspan Incomplete Transformers G1 Hasbro 1987 Vintage" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Earthrise - WFC / Pounce Wingspan Decepticon Twin Set War Cybertron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Sludge Power of the Primes Combiner MOSC Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Slag Slug Power of the Primes Combiner MOSC Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Alpha Trion Reaction Action Figure Retro Articulated Super7" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers ReAction Wave 2 Shrapnel Action Figure Articulated Super7" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Vector Prime & Safeguard Voyager Class 2005 complete working sound" on EBAY