Sunday, September 28th, 2014 5:42pm CDT

Categories: Site News, Toy News
Posted by: LOST Cybertronian   Views: 29,189

Even the smallest of Transformers can't escape the galleries of Seibertron.com. These newest subjects include Generations Legends Class Nemesis Prime with Spinister and Cliffjumper with Supressor. They are redecos of Optimus Prime and Bumblebee from the same line only with switched Target Master partners.

Speaking of their Target Master partners, let's take a look at them. Spinister is a redeco of Blazemaster getting his name and deco from G1 Spinister while Supressor is a redeco of Roller. Click on any of the images to see the full galleries.

Generations Nemesis Prime

Transformers News: New Galleries: Legends Class Nemesis Prime with Spinister and Cliffjumper with Suppressor

Generations Spinister

Generations Cliffjumper

Generations Suppressor

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: New Galleries: Legends Class Nemesis Prime with Spinister and Cliffjumper with Suppressor (1609423)
Posted by RiddlerJ on September 28th, 2014 @ 6:54pm CDT
Re: New Galleries: Legends Class Nemesis Prime with Spinister and Cliffjumper with Suppressor (1609442)
Posted by Flashwave on September 28th, 2014 @ 9:45pm CDT
RiddlerJ wrote:I wonder how many people gave the rifle that came with Cliffjumper to Nemesis Prime. I'm on the fence myself whether to do it or not.

Nope, I gave it and Spinister to TFSS Scourge and stuffed Nemi into storage. ;)
Re: New Galleries: Legends Class Nemesis Prime with Spinister and Cliffjumper with Suppressor (1609528)
Posted by OptimalOptimus2 on September 29th, 2014 @ 11:33am CDT
It's been two months and I still can't find these on shelves. :BANG_HEAD:
Re: New Galleries: Legends Class Nemesis Prime with Spinister and Cliffjumper with Suppressor (1609556)
Posted by Flashwave on September 29th, 2014 @ 1:42pm CDT
OptimalOptimus2 wrote:It's been two months and I still can't find these on shelves. :BANG_HEAD:

Have patience, the retailers are really dragging on this. Meijer and Target have been the best bet in Indiana, but even then Ionly started seeing these figures a few weeks ago. No sign of Gears yett
Re: New Galleries: Legends Class Nemesis Prime with Spinister and Cliffjumper with Suppressor (1610549)
Posted by Prowlerglide on October 2nd, 2014 @ 9:52pm CDT
I actually outfitted them as they came, when I first bought them, but Suppressor kept making Cliffy fall over, so I gave up and swapped them out. Not sure why they chose to weapon swap those two, but Acid Storm and Gears are just straight repaints of Scream and Swerve.
Re: New Galleries: Legends Class Nemesis Prime with Spinister and Cliffjumper with Suppressor (1635038)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on January 2nd, 2015 @ 1:54am CST
The new year continues on and so do the galleries of Seibertron.com. As the Thrilling 30 anniversary campaign comes to a close, we present the last Generations Thrilling 30 Voyager Class figure Brainstorm with Arcana.

This particular incarnation of Brainstorm is based on Nick Roche's design for More Than Meets The Eye even though that character is not a headmaster. He is also the first and so far only headmaster of the Generations line while being only the second Brainstorm figure after the original G1 toy.

Click on any of the images below to access the full galleries.

Generations Brainstorm

Generations Arcana

Re: New Galleries: Legends Class Nemesis Prime with Spinister and Cliffjumper with Suppressor (1635520)
Posted by Convoy on January 3rd, 2015 @ 7:38pm CST
I'm still waiting for my Chromedome reissue...
That figure just looks like so much fun.
Re: New Galleries: Legends Class Nemesis Prime with Spinister and Cliffjumper with Suppressor (1635521)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 3rd, 2015 @ 7:38pm CST
Convoy wrote:I'm still waiting for my Chomedome reissue...
That figure just looks like so much fun.
Chromedome reissue? :???:
Re: New Galleries: Legends Class Nemesis Prime with Spinister and Cliffjumper with Suppressor (1635524)
Posted by Convoy on January 3rd, 2015 @ 7:47pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:
Convoy wrote:I'm still waiting for my Chomedome reissue...
That figure just looks like so much fun.
Chromedome reissue? :???:

Yes, Chromedome. (stupid auto correct.)
My Fort Max needs someone to yell at.
Re: New Galleries: Legends Class Nemesis Prime with Spinister and Cliffjumper with Suppressor (1635528)
Posted by shajaki on January 3rd, 2015 @ 7:51pm CST
Convoy wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Convoy wrote:I'm still waiting for my Chomedome reissue...
That figure just looks like so much fun.
Chromedome reissue? :???:

Yes, Chromedome. (stupid auto correct.)
My Fort Max needs someone to yell at.
i think he's questioning you because theres no news of chromedome on the horizon. or any other headmasters for that matter.
Re: New Galleries: Legends Class Nemesis Prime with Spinister and Cliffjumper with Suppressor (1635530)
Posted by Convoy on January 3rd, 2015 @ 7:54pm CST
shajaki wrote:
Convoy wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Convoy wrote:I'm still waiting for my Chomedome reissue...
That figure just looks like so much fun.
Chromedome reissue? :???:

Yes, Chromedome. (stupid auto correct.)
My Fort Max needs someone to yell at.

Indeed. This is why I'm still waiting.
Re: New Galleries: Legends Class Nemesis Prime with Spinister and Cliffjumper with Suppressor (1635532)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on January 3rd, 2015 @ 7:56pm CST
shajaki wrote:
Convoy wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Convoy wrote:I'm still waiting for my Chomedome reissue...
That figure just looks like so much fun.
Chromedome reissue? :???:

Yes, Chromedome. (stupid auto correct.)
My Fort Max needs someone to yell at.

No, no, none of that matters. How does autocorrect accept Chomedome, which Chome isn't even a word, and replace Chromedome with it?
Re: New Galleries: Legends Class Nemesis Prime with Spinister and Cliffjumper with Suppressor (1635535)
Posted by Convoy on January 3rd, 2015 @ 8:00pm CST
SW's SilverHammer wrote:
shajaki wrote:
Convoy wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Convoy wrote:I'm still waiting for my Chomedome reissue...
That figure just looks like so much fun.
Chromedome reissue? :???:

Yes, Chromedome. (stupid auto correct.)
My Fort Max needs someone to yell at.

I know, right? It hurts my brain too. :BOOM:
Re: New Galleries: Legends Class Nemesis Prime with Spinister and Cliffjumper with Suppressor (1636214)
Posted by Va'al on January 6th, 2015 @ 3:12am CST
We insist, in this first week of the new solar year, in bringing you the usual Seibertron.com treatment for toys. Today's offering continues the Generations streak, and brings two new characters to the site. One of these figures has been expected by fans for a good quarter of a century, Generations Arcee. Included in the Arcee package are the Deluxe sized figure, her generous accessories (two guns, two swords), and Series 2 No. 0021 Arcee comic book.

The other character you'll see below is a heavy remold of PRiD Arcee, also known as Windblade's bodyguard, Generations Chromia. While she is a remold of PRiD Arcee, she bears startlingly few similarities, other than the obvious alt-mode of a motorcycle. Included with the Deluxe sized Chromia are her pistol and Series 2 no. 0022 Chromia comic book.

Click on any of the images below for latest arrivals Arcee and Chromia!

Generations Arcee

Generations Chromia

Re: New Galleries: Legends Class Nemesis Prime with Spinister and Cliffjumper with Suppressor (1636222)
Posted by RhA on January 6th, 2015 @ 3:47am CST
Arcee is a great toy. She looks exactly like she should. The only weak point as far as I'm concearned are those swords. It's like they're included, because she was too small for the price point and Hasbro decided that there had to be some sort of compensation.

I still want a Chromia. She looks good, but he vehicle mode is smaller than that of PRID Arcee? Tiiiiny!
Re: New Galleries: Legends Class Nemesis Prime with Spinister and Cliffjumper with Suppressor (1636224)
Posted by prjkt on January 6th, 2015 @ 3:53am CST

Amazing
Re: New Galleries: Legends Class Nemesis Prime with Spinister and Cliffjumper with Suppressor (1636225)
Posted by Samsonator on January 6th, 2015 @ 3:54am CST
Wow, looking at Chromia next to PRID Arcee in vehicle mode. If I didn't already know for a fact that Chromia was an extensive remold of that toy, I could never have guessed it. That's some good use of new tooling by Hasbro, nearly completely unrecognizable. Robot mode, not so much, that torso's a dead giveaway, but dang, that bike mode.

Also, I nearly spat out my drink when I got to the picture of Arcee trying to turn Daniel into her head. Well played, sir.
Re: New Galleries: Legends Class Nemesis Prime with Spinister and Cliffjumper with Suppressor (1636253)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 6th, 2015 @ 7:47am CST
Chromia's cold dead eyes. X_X
Re: New Galleries: Legends Class Nemesis Prime with Spinister and Cliffjumper with Suppressor (1636256)
Posted by mooncake623 on January 6th, 2015 @ 8:13am CST
Re: New Galleries: Legends Class Nemesis Prime with Spinister and Cliffjumper with Suppressor (1636263)
Posted by RiddlerJ on January 6th, 2015 @ 8:50am CST
mooncake623 wrote:I prefer the open hand Arcee, think it just looks better, esp when you shave that bit of plastic off on the bottom.

The open hand looks better, but I wish mine was a closed hand. I feel more confident about it not breaking. Can the weapon handles push trough all the way on the closed hand versions because there's a stop in the opens hand ones?

Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Nucleon and Galvatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Trypticon Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Transformers Prime Cyberverse Commander Class Starscream" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers R.e.d. MEGATRON Vinyl RED Series Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Starscream and wfc generations starscream lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Lot-Cyberverse Bumblebee and Jazz, Quick Change" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy HEAT SCRAMBLE Transformers Starter Set TFD-00" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers WFC War For Cybertron Siege Battle Masters Blowpipe MOSC" on EBAY