New Galleries: Million Publishing Generations Goshooter with Go Shuta

New Galleries: Million Publishing Generations Goshooter with Go Shuta

Thursday, March 26th, 2015 1:23pm CDT

Categories: Site News, Toy News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 31,689

Join us here at Seibertron.com for first Japanese distribution of the Generations Nightbeat mold - in our newest gallery instalment! In the Japanese G1 series Masterforce, GoShooter was originally a Head Master, but in this iteration his human companion Shuta will be playing the part of a Minicon/Targetmaster borrowed from Generations Blazemaster, and the figure was the winner of a Million Publishing fan poll way way back. Click on any image below to view the full gallery!

Transformers Generations Goshooter

Transformers News: New Galleries: Million Publishing Generations Goshooter with Go Shuta

Transformers Generations Go Shuta

Re: New Galleries: Million Publishing Generations Goshooter with Go Shuta (1667401)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 26th, 2015 @ 1:28pm CDT
Best version of this mold, yet!

Until Carzap comes along and tries to tie with it, that is.
Re: New Galleries: Million Publishing Generations Goshooter with Go Shuta (1667432)
Posted by megatronus on March 26th, 2015 @ 2:25pm CDT
So much want. I may not be able to wait for these to go on clearance.
Re: New Galleries: Million Publishing Generations Goshooter with Go Shuta (1667450)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on March 26th, 2015 @ 3:03pm CDT
Re: New Galleries: Million Publishing Generations Goshooter with Go Shuta (1667457)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on March 26th, 2015 @ 3:18pm CDT
Stuartmaximus wrote:Hey I didn't even know that version of Astrotrain had a gun mode? & I've even got that Astrotrain

It's basically a fan-mode made official. :)
Re: New Galleries: Million Publishing Generations Goshooter with Go Shuta (1667671)
Posted by Lucky Logician on March 27th, 2015 @ 12:17am CDT
Why do you have to be sooooo pricey, GoShooter? I need you so bad. Why are you TEN TIMES the price of other figures made from your mold? :sad:
Re: New Galleries: Million Publishing Generations Goshooter with Go Shuta (1686092)
Posted by Va'al on May 15th, 2015 @ 6:12pm CDT
A blast from the recent past to kick off the weekend - before Combiner Wars, there was just Generations, and you might remember the Asian market exclusive GDO Legend Class figures for Thundercracker, Bluestreak, Hoist and Motormaster Motorbreath. And even if you don't, Seibertron.com brings you their galleries, viewable by clicking on any of the images below.

Take some time to savour the changes in character updates over just a couple of years, with Thundercracker soon to see its full release in Leader Class form, Motormaster part of wave 2 of Combiner Wars, Hoist already a Generations Deluxe and Bluestreak appearing in the Masterpiece line, by comparing the new galleries to the links we just provided.

Generations Thundercracker

Generations Bluestreak

Generations Hoist

Generations Motorbreath

Re: New Galleries: Million Publishing Generations Goshooter with Go Shuta (1686193)
Posted by BERSEKAEL on May 15th, 2015 @ 11:47pm CDT
Re: New Galleries: Million Publishing Generations Goshooter with Go Shuta (1686195)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 15th, 2015 @ 11:51pm CDT
BERSEKAEL wrote:Very nice, but why the delay on this figures? I love legion scale, I am glad seibertron finally has this ones on the gallery. Cheers
Ryan's just one guy doing this, so he needs the time to do all of it, and tends to put up galleries of figures when they become relevant. My guess is that these went up now to build anticipation toward a forthcoming gallery of Leader Thundercracker.
Re: New Galleries: Million Publishing Generations Goshooter with Go Shuta (1686307)
Posted by Seibertron on May 16th, 2015 @ 11:48am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:

Actually this is the real reason ... https://www.facebook.com/Seibertron/photos/a.10152944816365070.1073741843.14462290069/10153311896540070/?type=1&theater

I keep putting off the GDO figures thinking that I want to do a group shot with all of them but just haven't been able to find the time to do all of them at one time. So I decided to forego the group shot of all of the GDO figures so that I can get them up finally. With Legion Skywarp just coming out, it seemed silly to put his gallery up but still not have Thundercracker posted. I have probably well over a hundred or more Legions/Legends/Cyberverse that need proper galleries up. The good news is that I can knock them out quickly ... I did 20 Legions/Legends/EZ galleries on Thursday this past week so we'll be seeing them pop up from time-to-time.
Re: New Galleries: Million Publishing Generations Goshooter with Go Shuta (1686309)
Posted by Seibertron on May 16th, 2015 @ 11:56am CDT

I love the Legion/Cyberverse scale too for some reason. They're some of my favorite Transformers from the past decade. Just fun little figures. My biggest gripe with them are the lack of weapons. I really wish they would all have weapons. I didn't realize until I did the GDO galleries that the guns for Bluestreak and Hoist were molded after their G1 weapons. Nice that someone is paying attention to small details like that.

I also really want to see the Seeker mold done as Ramjet, Thrust and Dirge. It'd be nice if they had their appropriate wings/weapons, but I think at this price scale I'd be fine with them just using the same mold since you can make them into coneheads. To me, that is the most defining feature of those 3 characters. I'll also take a Smokescreen from the Prowl mold, and I'm sure we can think of some creative uses for other ones. It'd be great if they would come up with a mold that would accommodate Wheeljack and Tracks robot/vehicle modes so that there was another body style that could be used for repaint potential.

A comprehensive Beast Wars Cyberverse line is also in the top 10 of my want list, complete with the show characters and any easy repaints they can make along the way.
Re: New Galleries: Million Publishing Generations Goshooter with Go Shuta (1686334)
Posted by MaverickPrime on May 16th, 2015 @ 1:24pm CDT
I got Thundercraker and Motorbreathwith the GDO G2 set, they are wonderful figures, with the rerelease of RTS Legends Starscream and the upcoming legion Skywarp, I might finally complete a Seeker Trio! :D
Now, I wonder if they'll ever release that mold in Acid Storm's deco, he got a Legends AND A FRIGGIN' MASTERPIECE! One can dream, right? :P
Re: New Galleries: Million Publishing Generations Goshooter with Go Shuta (1686341)
Posted by no-one on May 16th, 2015 @ 1:46pm CDT
TC has such a wicked little smirk. I nabbed Starscream the other day from Big Lots on a whim. He's a fun little guy. I also noticed he can become a cone head. How frightening would it be to see a jet with that face just looking down at you? Assuming it was either parked or hovering?

Motorbreath plays the role of tiny Nemesis Prime on my shelf.
Re: New Galleries: Million Publishing Generations Goshooter with Go Shuta (1695491)
Posted by william-james88 on June 6th, 2015 @ 3:02pm CDT
Here is a new gallery for you all, of Takara's version of Combiner Wars Megatron: Transformers Legends LG-13 Megatron.

In it you will find comparison shots to the Hasbro deco, showing the differences (some more subtle than others) between both figures. Generally, as per usual, Takara has chosen to go more toon accurate with its deco, replacing a lot of red parts with silver. Another interesting bit is that this is the very first Takara Legends figure to be packaged in robot mode. Enjoy!

Transformers Legends Megatron

Re: New Galleries: Million Publishing Generations Goshooter with Go Shuta (1695506)
Posted by Sir Soundwave42 on June 6th, 2015 @ 4:16pm CDT
I would love to see more galleries from Takara's United/Generations line.
Seeing United Megatron reminded me of how good Takara repaints can be.
Re: New Galleries: Million Publishing Generations Goshooter with Go Shuta (1695517)
Posted by no-one on June 6th, 2015 @ 4:59pm CDT
So Seibertron, it appears you prefer his cannon backwards as well? I like the look of that end better, but I don't like how it seems a little stubby. I'm constantly flipping it back and forth depending on which way I look at it.
Re: New Galleries: Million Publishing Generations Goshooter with Go Shuta (1695537)
Posted by jamiko on June 6th, 2015 @ 8:31pm CDT
The Hasbro version is SOOOOOOO much better. What is the world coming to? :lol:
Re: New Galleries: Million Publishing Generations Goshooter with Go Shuta (1695549)
Posted by .... on June 6th, 2015 @ 9:32pm CDT
To me, this guy doesn't look much better than the original.
Re: New Galleries: Million Publishing Generations Goshooter with Go Shuta (1695569)
Posted by G1OPT1MU5PR1M3 on June 6th, 2015 @ 11:10pm CDT
I prefer hasbro
Re: New Galleries: Million Publishing Generations Goshooter with Go Shuta (1695618)
Posted by Unicron Magnus on June 7th, 2015 @ 8:18am CDT
I think that the Hasbro one looks better. The extra red adds contrast and breaks up all of the silver.
Re: New Galleries: Million Publishing Generations Goshooter with Go Shuta (1695648)
Posted by megatronus on June 7th, 2015 @ 10:41am CDT
I'm all about the Takara deco. I have the Hasbro version, but Takara's just reeks of G1-esque goodness.

All I want at this point is a cannon cover, whichever version one prefers...

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight 1-Step Turbo Changer Cogman" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Fangry Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Transformers Cyberverse TCV-17 Tank Buster Jet Fire" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse TCV-26 Turbo Change Autobot Jazz" on EBAY
Buy "HOT Cool FOR Transformers EarthRise Sunstreaker Tail 3D DIY Upgrade Weapon KITS" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Cyberverse Hot Rod" on EBAY
Buy "3 - 2017 TRANSFORMERS AUTHENTICS : 4" OPTIMUS PRIME / MEGATRON / RATCHET FIGURES" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS OPTIMUS PRIME AUTOBOT TRUCK DIECAST 1:32 JADA HOLLYWOOD NEW! " on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS MEGATRON  KINGDOM WAR FOR CYBERTRON TRILOGY WFC-K13 FIGURE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Bumblebee Adventures Deluxe Class Hot Rod Action" on EBAY