Wednesday, June 13th, 2007 10:54pm CDT

Categories: Site News, Toy News
Posted by: Seibertron   Views: 18,993

Floats like a butterfly, stings like a Bee-otch! 3 all-new galleries of everyone's favorite minibot Bumblebee have been added to the massive Seibertron.com photogalleries. View 140 photos of TakaraTomy's movie Bumblebee that sports clear windshields and a darker shade of yellow, over 55 photos of Legends Class Bumblebee and over 50 photos of the Robot Heroes Bumblebee. After you check out those latest galleries, make sure you check out the other Bumblebee galleries by clicking here.

TakaraTomy's Movie Bumblebee

Hasbro's Robot Heroes Bumblebee

Hasbro's Movie Legends Class Bumblebee

Re: New galleries of Bumblebee: TakaraTomy's clear windshield, Legends Class and Robot Hero! (163605)
Posted by spiritofcat on June 13th, 2007 @ 11:09pm CDT
Those clear windows really make a difference!
I almost want to buy it now, but I think I'll just wait and get the new car version.
Re: New galleries of Bumblebee: TakaraTomy's clear windshield, Legends Class and Robot Hero! (163611)
Posted by Skalor on June 13th, 2007 @ 11:13pm CDT
Nice pics! I really don't think this is a bad mold, and I haven't had the problems alot of other people have had with Hasbro's BB. With all the blue accents, this version definitely looks much better, I think I'll grab this one too.
Re: New galleries of Bumblebee: TakaraTomy's clear windshield, Legends Class and Robot Hero! (163619)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on June 13th, 2007 @ 11:18pm CDT
I hope Hasbro makes this one. I doubt it but im gonna hold off for a bit on buying the first mold just in case they do make this one.
Re: New galleries of Bumblebee: TakaraTomy's clear windshield, Legends Class and Robot Hero! (163648)
Posted by MaikeruSama on June 13th, 2007 @ 11:43pm CDT
I expected nothing less of takara they usualy have the better more sturdy molds.
Re: New galleries of Bumblebee: TakaraTomy's clear windshield, Legends Class and Robot Hero! (163675)
Posted by Professor Smooth on June 14th, 2007 @ 12:03am CDT
Nice gallery! I might actually open mine.
Re: New galleries of Bumblebee: TakaraTomy's clear windshield, Legends Class and Robot Hero! (163693)
Posted by Sportimus Prime on June 14th, 2007 @ 12:15am CDT
I don't have anything against the painted windows '74 Camaro, but I like the clear windows version seen here better. It's odd that Hasbro made Barricade with clear windows, and not Bumblebee. Jazz' windows are something in between.
Re: New galleries of Bumblebee: TakaraTomy's clear windshield, Legends Class and Robot Hero! (163695)
Posted by fabiobasile on June 14th, 2007 @ 12:18am CDT
The paintjob is less than acceptable, that black blob can hardly be mistaken for dirt, and what's with the shiny plastic instead of rubber for the tires? Double thumb down from me. Takara is definitely going down hill with this one. I'll stick with Alternators and Roadbots.
Re: New galleries of Bumblebee: TakaraTomy's clear windshield, Legends Class and Robot Hero! (163708)
Posted by MaikeruSama on June 14th, 2007 @ 12:28am CDT
Re: New galleries of Bumblebee: TakaraTomy's clear windshield, Legends Class and Robot Hero! (163808)
Posted by dabattousai on June 14th, 2007 @ 2:36am CDT
I bought the Wal-Mart Exclusive two pack and I see that Takara gave him the blue missles like on the back of the box than the crappy yellow ones. I don't think I will open the exclusives or the Target Limited Edition Prime, but if Hasbro does secretly release another version like they did with certain TransFormers in the past (Classic Starscream face mold difference) then I will purchase it.
Re: New galleries of Bumblebee: TakaraTomy's clear windshield, Legends Class and Robot Hero! (164227)
Posted by Blurrz on June 14th, 2007 @ 11:51am CDT
Wow, that Takara version is way better than the Hasbro one. I want it now!!!!!!! :shock:
Re: New galleries of Bumblebee: TakaraTomy's clear windshield, Legends Class and Robot Hero! (164243)
Posted by kirbenvost on June 14th, 2007 @ 12:07pm CDT
Yeah, he does look way better...maybe I'll import...maybe.
Re: New galleries of Bumblebee: TakaraTomy's clear windshield, Legends Class and Robot Hero! (164565)
Posted by Sideshow Sideswipe on June 14th, 2007 @ 4:38pm CDT
it is ridiculous that they didn't give bumblebee the clear windows/parts/decent paint job - boo HASBRO!
Re: New galleries of Bumblebee: TakaraTomy's clear windshield, Legends Class and Robot Hero! (164835)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on June 14th, 2007 @ 7:22pm CDT
Clear windows are always better. Even Looser Armada SideSwipe looked alright with his head looking out.

I haven't gotten any of ther movie legends yet (but today I did score FAB Prime and the BB/Baricade 2 pack). These are items that aren't going to fly off the shelf. Now that I got the bulk done, I see them as pickings for slow releas weeks.

However they do look better than I thought they would.

BB was my favorite G1 character, and I love these KiddieFormers, but still need the collectors case and 3 of the 2pack sets. BB is one of those sets. But like I said before, it'll happen.

As always Ryan, great work! I wouldn't expect anything less, but what I realy like are the quicklinks with the gallery pics. It leaves me having to ask, are these favored shots of yours?

Either way, thats a very nice touch, Thanks!
Re: New galleries of Bumblebee: TakaraTomy's clear windshield, Legends Class and Robot Hero! (164977)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on June 14th, 2007 @ 9:00pm CDT
NightFlare wrote:I just sent a email to hasbro informing them about brawl and bumblebees bad transformation flaws and told them they should use the takara version instead of there defective one. Like the will listen but hey i spoke up. Lol today feels like bumblebee day i feal he is becoming my favorite character.

Your gonna get a response saying something like...

"Thank you for your intrest. At this moment we cannot discuse these issues, please dump your money in the giant hole in the corner.
Thank You, and be sure to let the big door hit you where the good lord split you, Hasbro"

Yeah, I remembered when I thought stuff like that would help too. :P
Re: New galleries of Bumblebee: TakaraTomy's clear windshield, Legends Class and Robot Hero! (165427)
Posted by Dclone Soundwave on June 15th, 2007 @ 2:52am CDT
Re: New galleries of Bumblebee: TakaraTomy's clear windshield, Legends Class and Robot Hero! (165793)
Posted by Skowl on June 15th, 2007 @ 9:54am CDT
Decepticlone Soundwave wrote:I didn't even notice Cliffjumper until now. Where did he come from!?! Did you do that Ryan, or is this an early arrival for you that we all know is gonan happen anyways? Where's my Skywarp dammit?! Oh, wait.....*looks at Robot Heroes Starscream gallery* Damn you! :sad: :sad: :P

Cliffjumper is part of that Wal-Mart exclusive Decepticon Sneak Attack set: http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product. ... id=5839305
Re: New galleries of Bumblebee: TakaraTomy's clear windshield, Legends Class and Robot Hero! (165865)
Posted by Hotrod on June 15th, 2007 @ 11:11am CDT
I think I may have to pick up one of Clear window versions.
Re: New galleries of Bumblebee: TakaraTomy's clear windshield, Legends Class and Robot Hero! (166607)
Posted by Roboto750 on June 15th, 2007 @ 7:16pm CDT
Those clear windows really do make the figure look a lot better! Plus, I love the air freshner!
Re: New galleries of Bumblebee: TakaraTomy's clear windshield, Legends Class and Robot Hero! (166917)
Posted by dragons on June 15th, 2007 @ 9:38pm CDT
Re: New galleries of Bumblebee: TakaraTomy's clear windshield, Legends Class and Robot Hero! (167255)
Posted by Seibertron on June 16th, 2007 @ 1:58am CDT
dragons wrote:so thats the differnce between the japanese version and the english version i was wandering when this would be released and what the differnce was other than the language parts

It says what the differences are in the gallery. Just read what I wrote! :D

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight 1-Step Turbo Changer Cogman" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Tra Rid Warrior Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Armada Megatron Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Transformers Timelines #3 Botcon 2008 Shattered Glass VF/NM" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Collaborative: Back to the Future Mash-Up Gigawatt" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Starscream 9" Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RID Robots i Disguise animated toy lot Bumblebee Fixit" on EBAY
Buy "Toy Factory TRANSFORMERS Bumblebee And Optimus Prime Plush" on EBAY