New Galleries of Titanium War Within Prowl & Grimlock

New Galleries of Titanium War Within Prowl & Grimlock

Saturday, January 24th, 2009 9:14am CST

Categories: Site News, Toy News
Posted by: Skowl   Views: 21,263

Seibertron.com has been updated with new galleries of the final figures to be released in the Titanium series - War Within Prowl and Grimlock, both released as Toys R Us exclusives.

See the galleries by clicking the links below:

Prowl
Grimlock

{L_IMAGE}
{L_IMAGE}

Credit(s): Seibertron.com

Re: New Galleries of Titanium War Within Prowl & Grimlock (872741)
Posted by Bumblebeast on January 24th, 2009 @ 9:28am CST
Prowl looks sweeeet.
Re: New Galleries of Titanium War Within Prowl & Grimlock (872745)
Posted by Solrac333 on January 24th, 2009 @ 9:31am CST
I hope they do more of these. :grin:
Re: New Galleries of Titanium War Within Prowl & Grimlock (872773)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on January 24th, 2009 @ 10:30am CST
omega666 wrote:I hope they do more of these. :grin:

Unfortunately the TF line of Titaniums has been cancelled. So no figures of Soundblaster and Primal Prime I'm afraid.
Re: New Galleries of Titanium War Within Prowl & Grimlock (872781)
Posted by Zeds on January 24th, 2009 @ 10:40am CST
MUST HAVES! Best Titaniums since the G1 Ultra Magnus IMHO.
Re: New Galleries of Titanium War Within Prowl & Grimlock (872805)
Posted by Seibertron on January 24th, 2009 @ 11:37am CST
I think the robot mode for Titanium Grimlock is awesome. It's definitely one of my favorites from the past year. WW Prowl? Not so much. The overly large upper torso (or extremely wide shoulders) kills this mode for me plus the extended missile launchers look weird.
Re: New Galleries of Titanium War Within Prowl & Grimlock (872809)
Posted by Chaoslock on January 24th, 2009 @ 11:43am CST
Titanium WW Grimlock is my all-time favourite Grimlock. (so far, till I can get the Masterpiece Grim) Awesome in both robot and tank mode.
Re: New Galleries of Titanium War Within Prowl & Grimlock (873318)
Posted by Prowl1529 on January 25th, 2009 @ 10:59am CST
Re: New Galleries of Titanium War Within Prowl & Grimlock (873339)
Posted by Chaoslock on January 25th, 2009 @ 11:36am CST
Prowl1529 wrote:I bought this 2 Transformers last Spetember on ebay, to a seller named, cobraincorporated, his name is Kelli Jackson his address is Monaca, PA 15061 United States, and he didn't send me nothing, not even respond to my emails, this thief did this to at least 30 buyers. Avoid this person at any cost. Now i will have to pay again to have this two guys :sad:

Did you pay with paypal? If so, paypal has a policy, they track down and muscle the money out from person like these.
Re: New Galleries of Titanium War Within Prowl & Grimlock (873346)
Posted by gantzrunner on January 25th, 2009 @ 11:47am CST
Actually, Paypal will only help you if it is in there best interests. I had two buyers claim they didn't receive their items, and without contacting me first for my proof of shipping paypal withdrew the money directly from my bank account. Then I buy a Omega Supreme encore and get nothing, and I spend two months fighting paypal and the seller who cannot provide shipping info and all to get nothing. Stay away from paypal. Also read all of the feedbacks, because I've heard the ebay site gets hacked from time to time and the number of positive feedbacks for some users is fake. Buy from reputable sites. It'll cost more, but at least you aren't taking a chance on losing your money.
Re: New Galleries of Titanium War Within Prowl & Grimlock (873348)
Posted by Prowl1529 on January 25th, 2009 @ 11:53am CST
Yes i payed bt PayPal but they didn't made nothing. I'm very disapointed whit them. :-(
Re: New Galleries of Titanium War Within Prowl & Grimlock (873373)
Posted by robots1 on January 25th, 2009 @ 1:11pm CST
Yeah screw paypal I was ripped off by a guy in China from whom I sold Transformers to over $1000 worth. Anyway he received the items and told paypal that he did not receive them and they sent him the money back and charged me!! Those bastards suck, and now stupid ebay, you have to have a paypal account in order to sell. WRONG, I just accept money orders now SCREW PAYPAL!!!!!!!!
Re: New Galleries of Titanium War Within Prowl & Grimlock (873384)
Posted by Blurrz on January 25th, 2009 @ 1:33pm CST
These look pretty fantastic. WW Alt modes always look great, too bad they have to be in this sort of medium.

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Transformers Timelines #3 Botcon 2008 Shattered Glass VF/NM" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Collaborative: Back to the Future Mash-Up Gigawatt" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Starscream 9" Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RID Robots i Disguise animated toy lot Bumblebee Fixit" on EBAY
Buy "Toy Factory TRANSFORMERS Bumblebee And Optimus Prime Plush" on EBAY