New Galleries: Old Snake and Stealth Battle Android Troopers from the Transformers Collector's Club

Transformers News: New Galleries: Old Snake and Stealth Battle Android Troopers from the Transformers Collector's Club

Sunday, April 12th, 2015 2:57AM CDT

Categories: Site News, Toy News
Posted by: Seibertron   Views: 30,898

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

An upcoming exclusive set featuring "Old Snake" and a pair of Stealth Battle Android Troopers was revealed during the G.I. Joe Collector's Club panel at this weekend's G.I. Joe Con in Springfield, IL. This exclusive "G.I. Joe and the Transformers" set will be sold by both the Transformers Collector's Club and the G.I. Joe Collector's Club.

We are proud to present an extensive gallery of both figures and their accessories. Special thanks to Pete Sinclair for letting me photograph these figures at G.I. Joe Con to share with all of you here on Seibertron.com.

Please note that these figures are production samples. Final products may differ from the items shown in these galleries. Additional information about this set will be available later this year.


Convention & Club Exclusives Old Snake

Transformers News: New Galleries: Old Snake and Stealth Battle Android Troopers from the Transformers Collector's Club

Transformers News: New Galleries: Old Snake and Stealth Battle Android Troopers from the Transformers Collector's Club


Convention & Club Exclusives Stealth Battle Android Troopers (B.A.T.s)

Transformers News: New Galleries: Old Snake and Stealth Battle Android Troopers from the Transformers Collector's Club

Transformers News: New Galleries: Old Snake and Stealth Battle Android Troopers from the Transformers Collector's Club

Transformers News: New Galleries: Old Snake and Stealth Battle Android Troopers from the Transformers Collector's Club

Transformers News: New Galleries: Old Snake and Stealth Battle Android Troopers from the Transformers Collector's Club
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: New Galleries: Old Snake and Stealth Battle Android Troopers from the Transformers Collector's Club (1674250)
Posted by TeamSKLeader on April 12th, 2015 @ 5:43am CDT
This should have been the colors for beast hunters shockwave. I purposely did not pick it up because the color scheme was so bad :/
Re: New Galleries: Old Snake and Stealth Battle Android Troopers from the Transformers Collector's Club (1674327)
Posted by PrymeStriker on April 12th, 2015 @ 11:14am CDT
Soundwave just looks so badass in that deco. I'd buy it if I had a place for it. Still visually appealing, though.
Re: New Galleries: Old Snake and Stealth Battle Android Troopers from the Transformers Collector's Club (1674346)
Posted by Madeus Prime on April 12th, 2015 @ 12:24pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:Soundwave just looks so badass in that deco. I'd buy it if I had a place for it. Still visually appealing, though.

Ditto, it's fantastic looking, but I personally wouldn't have the use for such an expensive figure, although if this ends up going down the price drain like Circuit did, I'd snag it.
Re: New Galleries: Old Snake and Stealth Battle Android Troopers from the Transformers Collector's Club (1674353)
Posted by shajaki on April 12th, 2015 @ 12:35pm CDT
Must be a good time to be a fan of both series'!
Re: New Galleries: Old Snake and Stealth Battle Android Troopers from the Transformers Collector's Club (1674590)
Posted by shajaki on April 12th, 2015 @ 11:30pm CDT
Seibertron was at G.I. Joe Con and we are proud to present an extensive gallery of the first revealed Botcon 2015 figure Packrat! We get up close and personal with the blue rodent, and notice he still keeps Battletrap close by and that we have MUCH more coming for you in the future! *wink*wink*

Special thanks to Pete Sinclair for letting us photograph these figures to share with all of you here on Seibertron.com. Please note that these figures are production samples. Final products may differ from the items shown in these galleries. Keep scrolling to see them, and don't let your optics stray to far as there's more on the way!

Convention & Club Exclusives Packrat "The Thief"

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Re: New Galleries: Old Snake and Stealth Battle Android Troopers from the Transformers Collector's Club (1674595)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 12th, 2015 @ 11:45pm CDT
"TOP SECRET" being a third figure hidden behind the black censor screen, perhaps? ;)
Re: New Galleries: Old Snake and Stealth Battle Android Troopers from the Transformers Collector's Club (1674600)
Posted by Seibertron on April 12th, 2015 @ 11:53pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:"TOP SECRET" being a third figure hidden behind the black censor screen, perhaps? ;)


Maybe :michaelbay:
Re: New Galleries: Old Snake and Stealth Battle Android Troopers from the Transformers Collector's Club (1674610)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on April 13th, 2015 @ 12:29am CDT
Seibertron wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:"TOP SECRET" being a third figure hidden behind the black censor screen, perhaps? ;)


Maybe :michaelbay:


Do you neither confirm nor deny it?
Re: New Galleries: Old Snake and Stealth Battle Android Troopers from the Transformers Collector's Club (1674633)
Posted by RhA on April 13th, 2015 @ 3:37am CDT
The blue on the rat doesn't do it. Battletrap, however, looks far more awesome then I thought he would.
Re: New Galleries: Old Snake and Stealth Battle Android Troopers from the Transformers Collector's Club (1674641)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on April 13th, 2015 @ 5:04am CDT
I think packrat is a little too, vanilla, I think it's because of how primary he is. Personally, I find that the 97 version looked allot more glossy, mostly due to the plastic, than this ones' mat blue finish. Also Batlletrap's head, looks tiny, sort of. It's a little out of proportion and small, club standard issue, but it wouldn't look that bad if springer/sandstorm's neck weren't so long.
Image
Also i'm going to guess the the blocked out figure is either SG Ricochet or whatever they're using breakdown for. You can not confirm nor deny it!
Re: New Galleries: Old Snake and Stealth Battle Android Troopers from the Transformers Collector's Club (1674642)
Posted by RhA on April 13th, 2015 @ 5:13am CDT
Botcon using Breakdown? How refreshing.
Re: New Galleries: Old Snake and Stealth Battle Android Troopers from the Transformers Collector's Club (1674644)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on April 13th, 2015 @ 5:25am CDT
RhA wrote:Botcon using Breakdown? How refreshing.

To be fair it's A.M silas breakdown as neo classics/prime/aligned(?)bark at the moon, hobo with a shotgun megatron. Speculated. It's speculated to be the hobo with a shotgun. So, hey, at least its not the what 5th club figure starring breakdown as breakdown. Well until the club gets it's hands on CW breakdown.
Re: New Galleries: Old Snake and Stealth Battle Android Troopers from the Transformers Collector's Club (1674647)
Posted by HairyDawg on April 13th, 2015 @ 5:53am CDT
Is it me or does it look like both Packrat and Rattrap are doing "jazz hands" in that 2nd picture?
Re: New Galleries: Old Snake and Stealth Battle Android Troopers from the Transformers Collector's Club (1674671)
Posted by RhA on April 13th, 2015 @ 8:27am CDT
SW's SilverHammer wrote:
RhA wrote:Botcon using Breakdown? How refreshing.

To be fair it's A.M silas breakdown as neo classics/prime/aligned(?)bark at the moon, hobo with a shotgun megatron. Speculated. It's speculated to be the hobo with a shotgun. So, hey, at least its not the what 5th club figure starring breakdown as breakdown. Well until the club gets it's hands on CW breakdown.

And I'm betting it's a matter of time untill they do G2 Defensor and Menasor. I'm betting in about a year.
Re: New Galleries: Old Snake and Stealth Battle Android Troopers from the Transformers Collector's Club (1674676)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 13th, 2015 @ 8:35am CDT
FWIW, Packrat's colors seen here are very probably not final.
Re: New Galleries: Old Snake and Stealth Battle Android Troopers from the Transformers Collector's Club (1674710)
Posted by Noideaforaname on April 13th, 2015 @ 9:43am CDT
Image
I realize I'm talking about a blue rat with gold paws and a head that doesn't at all resemble a real rat's, but that white rump looks really weird.
Re: New Galleries: Old Snake and Stealth Battle Android Troopers from the Transformers Collector's Club (1674731)
Posted by shajaki on April 13th, 2015 @ 10:11am CDT
Noideaforaname wrote:I realize I'm talking about a blue rat with gold paws and a head that doesn't at all resemble a real rat's, but that white rump looks really weird.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Re: New Galleries: Old Snake and Stealth Battle Android Troopers from the Transformers Collector's Club (1674740)
Posted by Solus Prime on April 13th, 2015 @ 10:31am CDT
Noideaforaname wrote:Image
I realize I'm talking about a blue rat with gold paws and a head that doesn't at all resemble a real rat's, but that white rump looks really weird.


He's got snow in his BUTT :lol: :lol: :lol:
Re: New Galleries: Old Snake and Stealth Battle Android Troopers from the Transformers Collector's Club (1674756)
Posted by megatronus on April 13th, 2015 @ 12:04pm CDT
SW's SilverHammer wrote:I think packrat is a little too, vanilla, I think it's because of how primary he is. Personally, I find that the 97 version looked allot more glossy, mostly due to the plastic, than this ones' mat blue finish. Also Batlletrap's head, looks tiny, sort of. It's a little out of proportion and small, club standard issue, but it wouldn't look that bad if springer/sandstorm's neck weren't so long.
Image
Also i'm going to guess the the blocked out figure is either SG Ricochet or whatever they're using breakdown for. You can not confirm nor deny it!


I think the Battletrap head is a fine size - looks to be about the same size as Springer's head, at any rate, and that works fine. Fine fine fine.

Hopefully, the neck issue is just a matter of perspective/photo angle...
Re: New Galleries: Old Snake and Stealth Battle Android Troopers from the Transformers Collector's Club (1674763)
Posted by Flashwave on April 13th, 2015 @ 12:25pm CDT
megatronus wrote:
SW's SilverHammer wrote:I think packrat is a little too, vanilla, I think it's because of how primary he is. Personally, I find that the 97 version looked allot more glossy, mostly due to the plastic, than this ones' mat blue finish. Also Batlletrap's head, looks tiny, sort of. It's a little out of proportion and small, club standard issue, but it wouldn't look that bad if springer/sandstorm's neck weren't so long.
Image
Also i'm going to guess the the blocked out figure is either SG Ricochet or whatever they're using breakdown for. You can not confirm nor deny it!


I think the Battletrap head is a fine size - looks to be about the same size as Springer's head, at any rate, and that works fine. Fine fine fine.

Hopefully, the neck issue is just a matter of perspective/photo angle...


I want to like Battletrap, I really do, it's a great way to homage the Duocons, but I can't not see Mirage when I look at him. The paintwork needs to be LESS uniform.

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Sky Shadow and  Ominus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Octone and Murk" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot First Aid Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Clobber" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #221 - Appliance Wars
Twincast / Podcast #221:
"Appliance Wars"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, April 14th, 2019

New Items on eBay

Buy "NIP Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniters Power Series Dropkick E0753" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War for Cybertron Leadr Class WFC-S14 Shockwave MIB!!!" on EBAY
Buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Siege War For Cybertron Transformers Voyager Class 2018" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers SOUNDWAVE Siege War For Cybertron W/ Bonus Walmart Soundwave" on EBAY
Buy "Starscream  Transformers Siege War For Cybertron Voyager Class New Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Takara Henkei Deluxe Hound 100% Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers CROSSHAIRS Action Figure Spin Attack Age Extinction NEW Green USA" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Animated Wreck-gar Autobot Voyager Class & Box" on EBAY