New Galleries: Q-Transformers Nemesis Prime, Hound, and Bluestreak

New Galleries: Q-Transformers Nemesis Prime, Hound, and Bluestreak

Tuesday, May 5th, 2015 1:30am CDT

Categories: Site News, Toy News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 32,555

Starting the week with some more Takara Tomy Q-Transformers photogalleries, one of our site owner's newly developed pleasures! Check out below three new molds from the superdeformed little formers, currently part of a marketing initiative in Tokyo Bay, and spanning animated and live-action aesthetics.

This update brings us all QT-18 Nemesis Prime (Western Star 4900 SB), QT-15 Hound (Suzuki Hustler) and QT-16 Bluestreak (Subaru WRX STI). Click on any of the images below to view the full galleries!

Q-Transformers Nemesis Prime

Transformers News: New Galleries: Q-Transformers Nemesis Prime, Hound, and Bluestreak

Q-Transformers Hound

Q-Transformers Bluestreak

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: New Galleries: Q-Transformers Nemesis Prime, Hound, and Bluestreak (1682466)
Posted by Rated X on May 5th, 2015 @ 9:36am CDT
Re: New Galleries: Q-Transformers Nemesis Prime, Hound, and Bluestreak (1682493)
Posted by gothsaurus on May 5th, 2015 @ 11:40am CDT
their target audience is me. I'm putting them on my desk. :grin:
Re: New Galleries: Q-Transformers Nemesis Prime, Hound, and Bluestreak (1682503)
Posted by Sideshow Sideswipe on May 5th, 2015 @ 12:13pm CDT
Yeah I love the WSTs and the mini versions of things, but these things don't do it for me.
Re: New Galleries: Q-Transformers Nemesis Prime, Hound, and Bluestreak (1682506)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 5th, 2015 @ 12:31pm CDT
Rated X wrote:Exactly who is the target audience supposed to be for these things ? I dont get it...
Japanese consumers love tiny cute things.

When Bot Shots were sold over in Japan as the BeCool line, the game aspect we had in the West was excised over there, and the marketing gimmick that they used instead was just the small, simple, cutesyness of the toys alone, and it worked enough for them to even get versions of the toys that we never got.

It's just a different market with a different mindset.

And as an aside, the show's hilarious (though it would probably be moreso if it were subbed in English, since I can only get a basic understanding of what they're saying in Japanese).
Re: New Galleries: Q-Transformers Nemesis Prime, Hound, and Bluestreak (1682532)
Posted by gothsaurus on May 5th, 2015 @ 1:41pm CDT
I have to admit, I was DEEEEEPLY disappointed when the Takara versions didn't come with the little eye stickers shown in the commercials.

But yeah, these are actually decent transformations and quite nice, accurate car modes. They're a good size and make nice homage to G1... including a spot on Datsun, Lambo and Wheeljack race car. There's a lot of win here.
Re: New Galleries: Q-Transformers Nemesis Prime, Hound, and Bluestreak (1682557)
Posted by Demonology7789 on May 5th, 2015 @ 4:20pm CDT
I love the heads on these things, anyone know if the heads would look out of place on say a generations figure? I cant find a pic for scale reference
Re: New Galleries: Q-Transformers Nemesis Prime, Hound, and Bluestreak (1682616)
Posted by Autobot_Crossfire on May 5th, 2015 @ 7:40pm CDT
Re: New Galleries: Q-Transformers Nemesis Prime, Hound, and Bluestreak (1682623)
Posted by Ultra Markus on May 5th, 2015 @ 8:20pm CDT

probablythe same people who also find bot shots cool
anyway i think these ones look way better http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Choro-Q
too bad they didn't make more like that
Re: New Galleries: Q-Transformers Nemesis Prime, Hound, and Bluestreak (1682638)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 5th, 2015 @ 9:34pm CDT
Autobot_Crossfire wrote:I find it a little annoying how the show has this epic intro with them fighting and all, and the show itself is just a freaking talk show. :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD:
Irony, thy name is Q-Transformers: Mystery of Convoy Returns.

It's still a hilarious show.
Re: New Galleries: Q-Transformers Nemesis Prime, Hound, and Bluestreak (1682840)
Posted by Va'al on May 6th, 2015 @ 2:41pm CDT
We have some more Seibertron.com exclusive toy galleries, featuring some more superdeformed Takara Tomy Q Transformers! Feast your eyes below on the leaders of the Autobot and Decepticon factions from wave 5 - the same as Nemesis Prime here: QT-19 Optimus Prime (Convoy), in his G1 flatnosed truck cab, and QT-20 Megatron, sporting a Lamborghini Veneno altmode. Click on any image below to view the full galleries!

Q-Transformers Convoy

Q-Transformers Megatron

Re: New Galleries: Q-Transformers Nemesis Prime, Hound, and Bluestreak (1682853)
Posted by no-one on May 6th, 2015 @ 3:05pm CDT
Does anyone have any of these in hand? What are they like? Fun? I feel like I need at least one of these, but which one...
Re: New Galleries: Q-Transformers Nemesis Prime, Hound, and Bluestreak (1683049)
Posted by primalxconvoy on May 7th, 2015 @ 9:26am CDT
Re: New Galleries: Q-Transformers Nemesis Prime, Hound, and Bluestreak (1683068)
Posted by no-one on May 7th, 2015 @ 10:29am CDT
primalxconvoy wrote:They are fun little figures, but expensive for what they are. There are already recolours, so I suspect that TT will milk them dry. The G1 Prime has already been scalped at a Toys R us near me (notably as every single other figure was still there, in large amounts), so I suspect they have all gone to either Hong Kong scalpers, or domestic ones via Yahoo Japan auctions.

Cool, thanks. I may just throw one in my pile of loot at BBTS.
Re: New Galleries: Q-Transformers Nemesis Prime, Hound, and Bluestreak (1683169)
Posted by gothsaurus on May 7th, 2015 @ 3:34pm CDT
Re: New Galleries: Q-Transformers Nemesis Prime, Hound, and Bluestreak (1683174)
Posted by no-one on May 7th, 2015 @ 3:40pm CDT
gothsaurus wrote:Excellent for the desk at your work... assuming you all have desk jobs.

Usually, my desk is a dashboard. But I have a couple random transforming friends on my stationary desk.
Re: New Galleries: Q-Transformers Nemesis Prime, Hound, and Bluestreak (1683176)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 7th, 2015 @ 3:41pm CDT
carytheone wrote:

Usually, my desk is a dashboard.
Dashboards are the coolest office furniture. :P
Re: New Galleries: Q-Transformers Nemesis Prime, Hound, and Bluestreak (1683181)
Posted by no-one on May 7th, 2015 @ 3:52pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
carytheone wrote:

Usually, my desk is a dashboard.
Dashboards are the coolest office furniture. :P

Running a close second; seat belts!
Re: New Galleries: Q-Transformers Nemesis Prime, Hound, and Bluestreak (1683236)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 7th, 2015 @ 5:56pm CDT
carytheone wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
carytheone wrote:

Usually, my desk is a dashboard.
Dashboards are the coolest office furniture. :P

Running a close second; seat belts!
Gotta your clients to sit still somehow.
Re: New Galleries: Q-Transformers Nemesis Prime, Hound, and Bluestreak (1683532)
Posted by Seibertron on May 8th, 2015 @ 2:36pm CDT
gothsaurus wrote:Yeah, I've been picking up most of these... and love them. Being imports... and great G1 homages (for most of them)... I think they're definitely worth the value. They're simple enough to be fun... remind me of the original G1 minibots. Excellent for the desk at your work... assuming you all have desk jobs.

I love these little Q-Transformers. I'd like to see as many of the original Mini-Bots done as Q-Transformers. Looking forward to seeing the concept expand to the Seekers. I'm glad they're not trying to pull the Alternity Seekers route by making them into cars.
Re: New Galleries: Q-Transformers Nemesis Prime, Hound, and Bluestreak (1683537)
Posted by no-one on May 8th, 2015 @ 2:45pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:

I saw the Seekers on BBTS. They look like the sort of thing that should have pull back and go action.

I don't know anything about the Q-Transformers. Is that a different story line or just a fun little toy? Does Q stand for cute?

Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Transformers R.e.d. MEGATRON Vinyl RED Series Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy HEAT SCRAMBLE Transformers Starter Set TFD-00" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers WFC War For Cybertron Siege Battle Masters Blowpipe MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War for Cybertron Battle Masters - BLOWPIPE (NEW)" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS BUMBLEBEE CYBERVERSE ADVENTURES WARRIOR MACE MASH GNAW (062)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Sludge Power of the Primes Combiner MOSC Sealed" on EBAY